Fox Confirms X-men 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2006/01/fox_confirms_xmen_4.html

Darth Jello
ah, crap. The only other storyline that would work as a good movie is some hybrid of Genosha/X-Tinction Agenda and Fatal Attractions. I just don't see Apocalypse, sinister, stryfe, or any of the other working onscreen without being crappy/cheesy.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TheOnes2
http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2006/01/fox_confirms_xmen_4.html

Date of Article...January 26, 2006

no expression Next time you decide to post a link that you found on digg, read the comments section or take a closer look at the article you're linking to us.

Prince Nauj
^^ exactly!!!

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Great!I'm happy big grin

thorncrawler
yeah i think that they have confermed an x4 and dependant on takings x5

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Great!I'm happy big grin Originally posted by thorncrawler
yeah i think that they have confermed an x4 and dependant on takings x5

Did you not read the thread? It has NOT been confirmed.

If they truly confirmed it back in January it would be bigger news than a little blurb on KMC all these months later.

thorncrawler
alright they have said that they would like to go ahead with x4and x5

Marvel-knight
yah an that most likely means that they will and i say that is good news =)

thorncrawler
yeah i mean if x3 was a flop then there wouldn't be any more but it wasn't

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Yeah,positive!
Even if they say they would go for it ..it means that there's gonna be more parts otherwise they wouldnt make hints!

InnerRise
Just heard just a while ago even with the breaking of the records of X3, the producers said there will not be a X-Men 4.

Just the Wolverine and Magneto Movie, which is just ugh.

is it comprehensible.....

SupezM'
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2713.asp

Patrick Stewart seems to think there will be a 4th.

As do lots of the other cast who have hinted towards a 4th on many occasions.

bitca730
so does Halle Berry, Kelsey Grammar, Anna Paquin , and Shawn Ashmore...

Emma718
if there is an X4, i hope Rogue has more scenes

cain marko
Originally posted by Emma718
about rougeshe wont need no more scenes cos she aint a mutant anymore. not unless she gets the cure reversed (if they can do that) or something is wrong with the cure which leads to her gaining her classic powers!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by cain marko
about rougeshe wont need no more scenes cos she aint a mutant anymore. not unless she gets the cure reversed (if they can do that) or something is wrong with the cure which leads to her gaining her classic powers!!!!!!!!!

no expression

As evidenced from the end of the movie the cure is not as permanent as they thought. no expression Rogue only had one injection, Magneto had 4 and yet he can manipulate metal again.

zslick
dude i thought we went through this already the cure is not permanant!!!

x-fetish

heres to hoping too emma718. i'm a rogue fan. new to this board too. as to the cures effect...BAH!!! i'm not banking on that. it aint permanent. rogue is destined to be more... yes yes

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I hope we will see even more mutants,especially EMMA FROST!I'd love to see her,and Jubilee,Dazzler,Gambit... wink

Flammable Fun
I hate Jubilee. I'd like to see Gambit, Bishop, Havok, and I forgot Emma's powers.

And Magneto didn't get his powers back completely. The chess piece only rattles a bit. I barely saw it. But it may be because he's uber... Dunno. Maybe you're right.

TheKingpin
Gambit is a must for the new one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.