X-men 3 Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Horan
Ok give me a what the people, Psylocke from X-men 3: the last stand had nothing to do with the comics or cartoons confused the person who played her was never refered to as Psylocke, she didnt have any of her powers but on the credits there she is stick out tongue

Just wanna know what everyone thought about that wink or am i mental? Dont answer that any of you smart asses out there stick out tongue

cain marko
i think they jus put her in b/c they could. i would say one of the only downside to them film was the rushed characters

chucktaylor
Psylocke's powers WERE shown...

From Marvel.com

Psylocke can generate a telekinetic katana, or direct her telekinesis through her fists to strike as if she had superhuman strength; she is also immune to telepathic probes and attacks. Psylocke's original powers were precognition, telepathy, mental bolts, mind control, and generating illusions. After Roma resurrected her, Betsy was briefly invisible to all mechanical detection devices. She could generate a "psychic knife" to stun or kill opponents. The Crimson Dawn gave her the power to travel via shadows, and to become virtually invisible in same. After swapping powers with Jean Grey, Betsy could fly, create force fields, move objects with her mind, and generate energy blades.

That power in bold was shown. But yeah, they could have given more consideration to Psylocke with concerns on screen time...

Phoenix_Avatar9
at least a psychic knife or butterfly

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Ok give me a what the people, Psylocke from X-men 3: the last stand had nothing to do with the comics or cartoons confused the person who played her was never refered to as Psylocke, she didnt have any of her powers but on the credits there she is stick out tongue

Just wanna know what everyone thought about that wink or am i mental? Dont answer that any of you smart asses out there stick out tongue The interview said he had psylocke in it but didn't use her powers and just gave her other peoples powers like some other characters.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
please.. Put a photos of Psylocke from the movie!

roughrider
Anyone can make a case for every character getting more screen time - the movie can't be five hours long.
Well, maybe if it was directed by Peter Jackson. stick out tongue

Jason Horan
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Psylocke's powers WERE shown...

From Marvel.com

Psylocke can generate a telekinetic katana, or direct her telekinesis through her fists to strike as if she had superhuman strength; she is also immune to telepathic probes and attacks. Psylocke's original powers were precognition, telepathy, mental bolts, mind control, and generating illusions. After Roma resurrected her, Betsy was briefly invisible to all mechanical detection devices. She could generate a "psychic knife" to stun or kill opponents. The Crimson Dawn gave her the power to travel via shadows, and to become virtually invisible in same. After swapping powers with Jean Grey, Betsy could fly, create force fields, move objects with her mind, and generate energy blades.

That power in bold was shown. But yeah, they could have given more consideration to Psylocke with concerns on screen time...

hmm, yeah i forgot about that...i guess it wasnt so bad then, lets hope when x-men 4 hits the screen we have her with a bigger role...even know it seems that she died at the end wink

chucktaylor
Hahaha yeah...

InnerRise
How did she die at the end again. The last thing I remember is her appearing from the wall she was blending in with and asking the doctors, "Where do you think you're goin?"

is it comprehensible.....

LanceWindu
Originally posted by InnerRise
How did she die at the end again. The last thing I remember is her appearing from the wall she was blending in with and asking the doctors, "Where do you think you're goin?"

Phoenix obliterated her with her powers.

InnerRise
Yeah I figured that, but I don't remember that scene at all. I remember her destroying everybody but did they specifically show her killing PSylocke or is it just assumed because of everything else she did?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yeah I figured that, but I don't remember that scene at all. I remember her destroying everybody but did they specifically show her killing PSylocke or is it just assumed because of everything else she did?

It showed Psylocke's body turning to atoms.

H. S. 6
I don't even remember the scene with Psylocke. messed

InnerRise
Well I'll have to pay close attention to that next time. Hopefully the next time I see it will be in Theaters again.

systemshock2
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
please.. Put a photos of Psylocke from the movie!

Here you go bro...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/williamdefalco/x3-psylocke-stacy.jpg

Obviously she's the one on the right. I thought she looked cute in the film, in a petite sort of way.

archangel07
The movie did injustice to Psylocke!!!

The actress didn't fit the character. Her powers were really weird - there was no shadow on the wall so I don't think she can teleport thru it. She didn't have highlights in her hair, it was all dyed violet.

worst of all she became a villain. what the?

Her role was poorly written.

They should have not included her in the movie if she would just turn out to be "one of the other mutants".

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Thank u system!
Apsolutly agree with u archangel07!
Psylocke is great character with amazing powers..and they ruined her in the movie!

chucktaylor
Yes, but her look is...wow....

roughrider
SO MANY MUTANTS...so little time...what can you do?
Start a letter writing campaign to Fox, for Psylocke? roll eyes (sarcastic)

systemshock2
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Yes, but her look is...wow....

No joke. She is a total babe. If I were Pyro I'd be saying to Magneto "Why don't we recruit her? Please? Pretty please?" lol.

chucktaylor
Hahahahaha!

Arcane
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Thank u system!
Apsolutly agree with u archangel07!
Psylocke is great character with amazing powers..and they ruined her in the movie!

u never know, she might come back, there is a chance, if my memory serves me well, the curent psylocke is in a brittish woman's body

so maybe that was her old self, and before she dies she pulls a prof x and ends up in Revanche's body, some how

or that wasnt actually psylocke, it could have been Revanche, they never said her name in the movie, cept in the credits, but meh to credits

Arcane
Originally posted by Arcane
u never know, she might come back, there is a chance, if my memory serves me well, the curent psylocke is in a brittish woman's body

so maybe that was her old self, and before she dies she pulls a prof x and ends up in Revanche's body, some how

or that wasnt actually psylocke, it could have been Revanche, they never said her name in the movie, cept in the credits, but meh to credits

woops forget my post, i had it all backwards stick out tongue

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Hahahaha,you trippin' big grin

NoFate007
Though I think she was totally wasted on the screen and stuff, I think they got her look pretty well done. The actress looked like her and she was attractive. I'd bone her lol. But they should bring her back in X4 (if they do it) and have her character upgraded to, you know, at least a tiny level of importance lol.

chucktaylor
"Bone her"? naughty

NoFate007
Damn straight lol.

Jason Horan
Lol this topic that i started is really getting alittle weird stick out tongue but on record yeh shes hot and the movie version wasn't bad either wink just wanted to see more of her

TheKingpin
To the guys who said that she turned "Bad" the movie wasnt baised on good or evil, well the only evil one really was Phoenix. although they were all fighting 2gether to not loose there powers. theres a difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.