Omega Red vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep.

this pred is a warrior, like ive said in all my other threads, and yes, thus a vet with lots of experience and hunts under his belt.
with: cloaking suit, bio helmet, medium armor, & medikit.
weapons include: 12" wrist blades, combi-stick, netgun, shoulder cannon, & smart disk.

Omega Red is in perfect condition and ready to fight.

this fight takes place in an abandoned ghost town at daytime.

lilnutta12
predator shoots the hell out of omega and kiks him on the floor

Skeets
Originally posted by lilnutta12
predator shoots the hell out of omega and kiks him on the floor
Nah Omega red kills it easily.

Darth Martin
Predator 7/10 The tentacles will probably not come in to play seeing how the pred has a pair of wristblades and a smartdisk. Pred could just throw the thing at red, it cuts through anything.

lilnutta12
omega red bloks wid his wips den out of no wer predator goes invisible sets of bomb bye bye

Darth Martin
Pred could just snipe him with shoulder canon and omega not getting out of netgun.

Skeets
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Predator 7/10 The tentacles will probably not come in to play seeing how the pred has a pair of wristblades and a smartdisk. Pred could just throw the thing at red, it cuts through anything.
You obviously don't know about Omega red and his pheromones.

lilnutta12
but it doesnt matta if he dont hav his bomb cos he can stil cut his vinewhip things

ontop of dat pred is a natural born warrior they always train for dat sh*t and no how 2 use the enviroment to there advantage

lilnutta12
the phremones is tru he can jus do dat life force thing but pre dstill wins

Skeets
but it doesnt matta if he dont hav his bomb cos he can stil cut his vinewhip things

ontop of dat pred is a natural born warrior they always train for dat sh*t and no how 2 use the enviroment to there advantage
How is he gonna cut Omega's Coils those razor's aren't gonna get the job done.Unless Someone gives me proof that a Predator is immune to Omegas pheromones then this fight last as long as Omega wants it to last.

lilnutta12
the pheromones r 2 du wid drain in life or is it sum sort a poison
which ever i no 4 a fact dat omega wont see him when he is in invisibility
and he just thros sutin thru his neck

Skeets
the pheromones r 2 du wid drain in life or is it sum sort a poison
which ever i no 4 a fact dat omega wont see him when he is in invisibility
and he just thros sutin thru his neck
Nope the pheromones is Omegas mutant power once he exposes them everyone in the area dies instantly.Omega doesn't need the pheromones to win as once he gets a hold of the pred he'll punch it's head off........... wink

lilnutta12
originally posted by skeets

nope the pheromones is omegas mutant powers once he exposes dem
every1 in the area dies instantly.

omega doesnt need dem as soon as he gets hold of the pred he ll punch his head of

not likely pred wud die but then out of nowere that alien ship appears and the king comes out wonting 2 give him the mark 4 winning omega
rejects and atks then all the preds rush him and batta him

sensless

braz
the smart disk aint cuttin through that carbonadium. not one bit. its the most durable metal in the universe next to adamantium. and Omega Red would easily escape the net from the net gun. those coils would rip it apart like a damn spiderweb. but the shoulder cannon here is where the problem comes in IMO, and plus the fact that Omega Red cant exactly escape it because he has no real stealth capabilities. the only way i can see OR winning is by using his carbonadium coils to block the blast from the plasma caster, and then sensing out Pred's position much like wolverine and rip him apart, that is, if he has a sense like wolverine. which im not sure about.

Skeets
originally posted by skeets

nope the pheromones is omegas mutant powers once he exposes dem
every1 in the area dies instantly.

omega doesnt need dem as soon as he gets hold of the pred he ll punch his head of

not likely pred wud die but then out of nowere that alien ship appears and the king comes out wonting 2 give him the mark 4 winning omega
rejects and atks then all the preds rush him and batta him

sensless
For one use the quote button and it would seem as it's you who's posting SENSELESS responses..........

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Skeets
For one use the quote button and it would seem as it's you who's posting SENSELESS responses..........

shut up dont start wid me

lilnutta12
i dont wonna start arguin becoz of a fuk*in forum

Darth Martin
Actually not that familiar with omega red, would the death sporesm work on the yautja?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Actually not that familiar with omega red, would the death sporesm work on the yautja?

most likely, but how wide of an area is he able to disperse it?

Darth Martin
Again not that familiar with him. But he does have a carbonadium skeleton and tentacles. Hmmm..... It'd be smart for the pred to throw the honour system out the window take some shots with plasma caster and when weakened take him H2H with combi-stick. I'm assuming he has a healing factor considering the fact he proably couldnt survive with a hARDCORE SKELETON LIKE THAT AND IS APART OF WEAPON X.

Skeets
shut up dont start wid me
dancingmanOriginally posted by lilnutta12
i dont wonna start arguin becoz of a fuk*in forum
It's a debate relax.......

lilnutta12
im pi**ed of now becoz sutin dat jus hapened

juggernaut66666
if omage red uses his deathpheromones predator is pretty much dead

Jyppe
How the spores affect? Has the victim breathe them or not? The predator wears a mask and he has his own "oxygen supply". Though they dont breathe oxygen, but they can..

Darth Martin
I'm not sure, don't know enough about omega red to make an un-biased decision.

braz
i think that with Omega Reds superior reflexes and reaction time which are slightly above absolute peak human because of the Super soldier serum, he could block either a plasma bolt or a smart disk with his carbonadium coills, and maybe be able to get within close quarters of pred to spray his death spore, and then rip him apart with those coils. wink

braz
bump.

riceroost
Omega Red could take out a single predator fairly easy.

Super Strength.
Caronadium armor and tentacles can't be broken or cut.
Unbreakable bones.
Death phermones.
Life Drain.
Decent healing ability.
Decent invulnerability/Durability without armor.
Stamina as good if not better than Wolverine.
Very good hand to hand fighter.

braz
Omega Red has invulnerability to a certain extent? i didnt kno that. confused

Big Sexy
Actually he really does

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually he really does

yeah i rember that

Big Sexy
I remember reading he was the soviets experiment on recreating the Super Soldier serum

King KAM
im pi**ed of now becoz sutin dat jus hapened shaddup b 'itch

King KAM
Originally posted by riceroost
Omega Red could take out a single predator fairly easy.

Super Strength.
Caronadium armor and tentacles can't be broken or cut.
Unbreakable bones.
Death phermones.
Life Drain.
Decent healing ability.
Decent invulnerability/Durability without armor.
Stamina as good if not better than Wolverine.
Very good hand to hand fighter. omega red dont tire....ever lol.

Nataku8188
Predator.

He can easily blast him away with Plasma.

If it comes down to Melee, Omega Red most likely. Unless the Yautja's biology protects him from the Pheremones, then it's a really tight fight, edge going to the Predator.

golem370
He could beat 10 Predators in a fight he stronger tougher just as good as a fighter.

golem370
I believe Omega's Armor would protect him from anything Predator could do.

braz
i think Red could block one of the plasma bolts with his coils

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.