Superman Returns - negative buzz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Some of the reviews of X3 speak of Bryan Singer jumping to Superman, calling it a potential disaster in the making. Is there some negative buzz floating through the Hollywood community, from insiders? It doesn't mean it's true, but has anyone heard anything?

Accel
I haven't heard anything.

It looks good from the trailers, but looks can be deceiving (I though Elekra would have been decent, but it was a pile of crap). I'm willing to see it and judge for myself.

Thorinn
I think the studio execs from fox are pissed that Singer jumped from a good franchise(xmen) to go do Superman, who is going to be the competitor this summer for the summer blockbusters.

don't put to much stock into buzz around the internet, all the so called sources are false most of the time.

Oh and I thought Elektra would be good to, boy was I wrong. messed

GODOFALL1
This movie is going to be UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Kevin Spacey is a great actor and the new superman looks AWESOME! This movies gonna make itleast 500 million at the box office.

roughrider
I know many films were believed to be DOA by Hollywood - The Godfather, Star Wars, Titanic, are a few examples of them being totally wrong in their pre-buzz. Hopefully, SR will be a great film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.