Top 5 Psionics in Comicdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
I'm interested to know who they are, and the supreme being in terms of Psionic ability

jumpmann
can't really see any of the dc dudes coming out on top of this...i think despero might be one of the most powerful in dc but he's definitely not in the top 5

id go

1. Jean Grey(Phoenix>whatever)
2. Onslaught
3. Prof Xavier
4. Vulcan
5. Kid Omega

Kind of impossible to determine since those damn telepaths differ so much in power depending on the writer and story.

DigiMark007
Honestly, cosmics like Galactus and stuff are telepaths....technically they'd be beyond a lot of these people.

Moonstone and MM should both be above Xavier.

Validus
Originally posted by jumpmann
can't really see any of the dc dudes coming out on top of this...i think despero might be one of the most powerful in dc but he's definitely not in the top 5

Yeah, see, you can't really say that and then include Xavier in the list. Saturn Girl and Martian Manhunter are at least his equal.

In any case Digi is right about the cosmics being above them.

Templares
DC psionics doesnt receive enough feats or as many uber-showings with their powers, otherwise people would think that they are more powerful than Superman . . . .

manorastroman
you mean psionics in general? because i have yet to find an uber-psionic character. manhunter is really tough and all, but his telepathy feats are usually separate from his battles.

are there any characters that have top-tier telepathy/telekinesis etc.? exodus is probably the tops in terms of versatility.

jumpmann
Well, he did say ability. I don't know of many awesome Galuctus psionics feats (not saying they don't exist...I honeslty just don't know).

And I'm the only one who made a list why don't you post one for us to judge and mock!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.