Are they related?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Ok in X3 was Juggernaut related to Xavier or was the part that they were brothers missed out?

Lighthammer
Yes I belive so, because though not mentioned in the movie itself it was mentioned in the press notes.

T.M
They are step brothers.

Alpha Centauri
It was missed out.

What X-fans are doing is saying "We know they are stepbrothers, so we're assuming they acted as such in the movie."

They didn't, it was clearly missed out.

-AC

Lighthammer
Yeah I mean How could, X walk By Juggernaut, and not evn acknoledge him, if they were living together for most of their childhood. Come Rattner, you should have given us something.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, like a good movie with characters that are actually like the ones in...you know, the comics.

-AC

Icicle
lol the director should pick up a comic

wannabe
Apparently in ALL the movies character backgrounds and relations have been altered...were is the problem in that???
It was clear from the first movie on, that it would not be an exact copy of the 616 timeline, but more like an alternative X-universe like the ultimate one...brilliant, i say! I certainly don't need any comic storyline to be exactly retold using another medium!

cain marko
Originally posted by wannabe
Apparently in ALL the movies character backgrounds and relations have been altered...were is the problem in that???
It was clear from the first movie on, that it would not be an exact copy of the 616 timeline, but more like an alternative X-universe like the ultimate one...brilliant, i say! I certainly don't need any comic storyline to be exactly retold using another medium!

agreed.
rouges name is undisclosed yet in the film she is called marie doesnt make the films any less ace!

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Originally posted by T.M
They are step brothers.

Everything is said.

Myth
Originally posted by wannabe

Its true that there is too much detail in the X-men universe to get everything into the movie, but how hard would it have been for Juggy to just glare at Professor X as X passed by? Professor X was busy, so its fine that he didn't acknowledge Juggernaut. But Jug was just standing there doing nothing and with his hatred of Prof X, at least an angry scowl would have been nice. Its not like it would confuse the audience either. X-men fans would know the real reason while everybody else would simply assume he dislikes him for being his enemy along the storyline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.