Blade vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
Okay, wich of the Midnight Sons comes out on top?
equipment:

Blade:
his glaive (boomerang weapons)
his titanium acid etched katana
his full auto pistol

Ghost Rider:
Hellfire Chopper
Mystic Chain
Hellfire Shotgun

discuss/debate.

PS. this is Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider. (no penance stare)

lilnutta12
blade he puts with all of this demon and vampire stuff plus he has taken the penance stare wothout pain before

Lethal_Rise
meh. GR wins, with little problem. interesting fight though.

lilnutta12
look this is how it goes down:

blade throws glaive gets into ghst ridas bike he jumps of and uses penance stare doesnt work

blade pulls out kitana and atks ghstrida grabs it with his chain

they fight hellfire shotgun finishes the job 3 shots 1 misses 2 hit

blade is about to die then he throughs his sword through ghstridas head

UltimateStryfe
Johnny Blaze doesn't have the penance stare. i forgot to put it. i edited the post.

lilnutta12
doesnt matta penance stare doesnt work on blade from wot ive seen and heard

Milkie
Why doesn't Blade get to have his Bike?

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by lilnutta12

blade throws glaive gets into ghst ridas bike he jumps of and uses penance stare doesnt work

i like it.

or:

Ghost Rider charges with bike and Blade knocks him off with the glaive. Then, GR gets up and whips his chain and slams Blade's face with it. Blade takes out gun and pumps GR full of holes, then goes in close and slashes with katana. GR fries Blade with hellfire then blows Blade in half with the shotgun at close range. Blad heals and slice the shotgun. GR then goes Dark Prince on Blade with the chain on fire. Blade's head roles away and GR incinerates the body and keeps Blade's skull as a souveneir.

Ghost Rider wins.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Milkie
Why doesn't Blade get to have his Bike?

didn't know he had one. is it in the movie cause i haven't seen it. i put mostly what's in the comics.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
i like it.

or:

Ghost Rider charges with bike and Blade knocks him off with the glaive. Then, GR gets up and whips his chain and slams Blade's face with it. Blade takes out gun and pumps GR full of holes, then goes in close and slashes with katana. GR fries Blade with hellfire then blows Blade in half with the shotgun at close range. Blad heals and slice the shotgun. GR then goes Dark Prince on Blade with the chain on fire. Blade's head roles away and GR incinerates the body and keeps Blade's skull as a souveneir.

Ghost Rider wins.

or

ghstrida drives at him and punches him down 2 or 3 times then blade jumps into the air and kiks him off bike rolls and dodges hellfire shotgun
gets up runs at blaze does sum martial arts sh*t kiks ghosts ass and impales him with sword

ghost rida jumps upand shoots blade continusly in the back chattin sum crap about vengeance upon you

ghost rida definately wins

doctor ketchup
This would be a well good fight but i say ghost rider due to his mystical poweres lol

UltimateStryfe
laughing

Wolverine2006
Didnt Blade kill the Ghost Rider once and take his powers? I'm pretty sure he did.

Lethal_Rise
probably a What If comic.

juggernaut66666
ghost rider would own blade

Grimm22
Johnny Blaze doesn't have the penance stare. i forgot to put it. i edited the post.

Thats why no one liked Johnny Blaze GR.

That and the fact that he could only come out at night

But, now GR has bonded himself with Blaze so he is GR 24/7. big grin

Milkie
LOOK OVER THERE!

He-guy88
Originally posted by lilnutta12

then gr pulls it out of his head and hes kool

as for the penance star now y would it work on blade just cause hes half vampire does not mean that hes a bad guy and wat i understand penance star only works aginst sinners not sure

Lethal_Rise
technically all people are sinners, it doesn't matter if they're hero or villan.

Tassadar
Ghostrider is stronger, cant be hurt by Blade, and can breath hellfire
Blade has a skill advantage, and is better armed
Ghostrider chains him and roasts him in hellfire, which I doubt Blade could regenerate from

Accel
Originally posted by Milkie
LOOK OVER THERE!
WHERE?

UltimateStryfe
HERE!

Darth Martin
Ghost Rider takes this 8/10

srankmissingnin
One punch from Ghost Rider and Blade is drinking orange juice out of a straw in hospital bed for the rest of his life. What has Blade ever done to suggest he could keep up with Ghost Rider?

Hint: The answer is nothing

Darth Martin
GR doesn't punch him he roasts him alive.

UltimateStryfe
he might have a chance.
Blade's got:
super-strength
super-speed
healing
agility
superior fighting skills
mastery of every weapon known to man.

srankmissingnin
he might have a chance.
Blade's got:
super-strength
super-speed
healing
agility
superior fighting skills

Blade has super-human strenght, at the maximum around 2 tons (that is likely pushing it). He is at the very best peak-human in every other way and his healing factor is so tame it makes Deathstroke's healing factor look like Wolverines.

Big Sexy
As far as this fight goes Ghost rider wins.
edit

Darth Martin
Blades max strength might be around 3 tons, but that is if he has just feeded off of real blood. Serum keeps him at 1 ton. Blade can get 2 oor 3 wins but GR gots this in the bag.

srankmissingnin
The only way Blade gets even one win out ten is if brings adamantium weaponry and even then he wont get win but a tie.

UltimateStryfe
GR is at least 5 tons. may be more now though.

srankmissingnin
GR is at least 5 tons. may be more now though.

Na he is stronger then that. Not sure what his upper limits are though.

UltimateStryfe
Does anyone know how strong Ghost Rider is?
maybe he's up there with Spidey at class ten.

lilnutta12
Does anyone know how strong Ghost Rider is?
maybe he's up there with Spidey at class ten.

no he is a class 5
for proof search for www.marveldirectory.com

Milkie
Some Vampires can get around 4 Tons.

Blade got bit by Morbius who can lift 10 Tons when fully feed. I'm not sure how that goes into play but i'd say Blade gets over 2 Tons.

grey fox
Blade has killed hundreds upon thousands of vampires and pissed off good deal of mystical enemies.

Ergo the penance stare reduces him to a vegetable.

Robtard
Ghost Rider wins. What could Blade do to GR? Swords, guns, knives, kung fu kicks will not hurt Ghost Rider to any major degree.

UltimateStryfe
invulnerability.

jinzin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
ghost rider would own blade

seriously.. how on earth is this even being entertained?

ghostrider is stronger by tons.. literallly..

faster than spiderman literally..

can incinerate blade literally...

has an unbreakable majic chain that he can shoot out into every direction at once...

is totally and utterly unaffected by conventional means...

what's blade gonna do? stab him?
What the f**k?

ghost riders been completely blown up and reformed an instant later to dispatch his foe who stood in awe before being ripped to pieces...

blade dies...

Big Sexy
Of course GR win this. Blade is maybe a class 2-3. He does have a healing factor buts its nothing considering the fact that its takes to long. A simple hellfire blast will do the trick.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Didnt Blade kill the Ghost Rider once and take his powers? I'm pretty sure he did.

That was Blade possessed by the Demogorge. It was a vicious entity that tried to consume the powers of the most powerful supernatural forces to bring an end to the world. (or something like that. These things are always attempting to destroy the world.)

In that same issue they state quite clearly that Blade under his own power isn't enough to take on the likes of Ghost Rider.

It's fairly evident to them. In case you're curious which issue it is....
I don't know. I own it, but I don't know. Why? Because I don't memorize my issue numbers like an affected dweeb, that's why.

Psyquis52
he might have a chance.
Blade's got:
super-strength
super-speed
healing
agility
superior fighting skills

I doubt he's mastered the dreaded....Kazoo! stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That was Blade possessed by the Demogorge. It was a vicious entity that tried to consume the powers of the most powerful supernatural forces to bring an end to the world. (or something like that. These things are always attempting to destroy the world.)

In that same issue they state quite clearly that Blade under his own power isn't enough to take on the likes of Ghost Rider.

It's fairly evident to them. In case you're curious which issue it is....
I don't know. I own it, but I don't know. Why? Because I don't memorize my issue numbers like an affected dweeb, that's why.

you're a disgrace to us dweebs everywhere...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jinzin
you're a disgrace to us dweebs everywhere...

sad It's definately a old issue of Spirits of Vengeance and the cover is unique because it's all black save for the name of the comic which is in gold letters. That was the signature of all of the Demogorge series for every series it showed in. Including Darkhold, Nightslayers, Spirits of Vengeance, and Doctor Strange. It bounced back and forth.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
Blade has killed hundreds upon thousands of vampires and pissed off good deal of mystical enemies.

Ergo the penance stare reduces him to a vegetable. Blade don't have a soul. So Penance Stare is useless.

Ghost Rider would win but Blade would put up a fight.

Darth Martin
Ghost Rider 8/10.

guy222
Blaze

Darth Martin
Now Blade has beat Jhonny Blaze in a fight but Blaze wasn't using his hellfire powers.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Now Blade has beat Jhonny Blaze in a fight but Blaze wasn't using his hellfire powers. You talking about this?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeshooting.jpg

Darth Martin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You talking about this?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeshooting.jpg big grin wink

snoopdogg
One thing about Blade is he's sure as hell isn't gonna be scared of Ghost Rider. Granted GR will win but Blade will hold his own.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandGhostRider-1.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Why is this still even being discussed?

Has the topic moved from "Will Blade get his ass beat" to "How badly will Blade get his ass beat"?

Darth Martin
Ghost Rider wins 8/10.

Mindset
No, GR wins 11/10.

Seriously, this fight isn't even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.