wolverine vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
wolverine and superman fighting in the savage land. so no 100 class supes no flying no healing factor wolvie . so this is just hand to hand fight. and no claws. who takes this one ?

Grimm22
Superman 10/10

He's still got heat vision and invulnerability

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman 10/10

He's still got heat vision and invulnerability on savage land no POWERS. they cant do jack. there no different than any other human being when there on the savage land. so this is a fight i guess of whose the best hand to hand fighter no powers or nothing.

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
on savage land no POWERS. they cant do jack. there no different than any other human being when there on the savage land.

Then Wolverine 10/10 no expression

Seriously without any of his powers Supes is toast wink

batdude123
wolverine and superman fighting in the savage land. so no 100 class supes no flying no healing factor wolvie . so this is just hand to hand fight. and no claws. who takes this one ?

So Superman still has invulnerability, super speed, ice breath, laser vision, super senses, all the other types of vision he has, vibrating his molecules intangible, vibrating his molecules invisible, etc.... no expression

Are you serious? Superman 10/10.

Big Sexy
Dude he just said no powers

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
So Superman still has invulnerability, super speed, ice breath, laser vision, super senses, all the other types of vision he has, vibrating his molecules intangible, vibrating his molecules invisible, etc.... no expression

Are you serious? Superman 10/10. did u see any of the xmen animated series episodes when there on the savage land they didnt have any powers or nothing

complexbrother
with no powers ? Superman will get his a$$ whooped really quick and hard.

diabloman
so this is a fight of who has the best fighting skills hand to hand.

superkronick92
is torqasm vo a power

Black Adam
on savage land no POWERS. they cant do jack. there no different than any other human being when there on the savage land. so this is a fight i guess of whose the best hand to hand fighter no powers or nothing.

doesn't the savage land only nullify mutant powers?

diabloman
Originally posted by Black Adam
doesn't the savage land only nullify mutant powers? they didnt have any of there powers cause of sinisters machine.

Soleran
doesn't the savage land only nullify mutant powers?

gah just make it so Superman has no powers vs Wolverine with no powers semantics be damned!

badabing
Sinister's machine voided mutant powers. Superman in an alien, not a mutant.

Black Adam
they didnt have any of there powers cause of sinisters machine.

last time the avengers went to the savage land SW still had her powers.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Sinister's machine voided mutant powers. Superman in an alien, not a mutant. well smarty you know what i meant no powers at all. no matter if hes a mutant alien or robot. NO POWERS !

Black Adam
so supes wins this 10/10 then.

diabloman
last time the avengers went to the savage land SW still had her powers. what episode did the avengers go there ?

Black Adam
well smarty you know what i meant know powers at all. no matter if hes a mutant alien or robot. NO POWERS !

kay supes loses 10/10

Grimm22
what episode did the avengers go there ?

New Avengers #5 I think it was

badabing
well smarty you know what i meant know powers at all. no matter if hes a mutant alien or robot. NO POWERS !
I know. I just felt like giving you a hard time. laughing
Doesn't Superman have the knowledge of every Kryptonian fighting form?

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
New Avengers #5 I think it was i didnt see that

diabloman
I know. I just felt like giving you a hard time. laughing
Doesn't Superman have the knowledge of every Kryptonian fighting form? when hes in the marvel universe hes considered a mutant. and the savageland is in the marvel world so yes hes a mutant there big grin

badabing
when hes in the marvel universe hes considered a mutant. and the savageland is in the marvel world so yes hes a mutant there big grin
Alien! alien1

shifty

diabloman
Alien! alien1

shifty mutant big grin face it dude wolvie wins 9/10

batdude123
mutant big grin face it dude wolvie wins 9/10

Not necesarrily. Without the healing factor, Wolvie would start to feel the effects of the admantium poisoning, so he would ware down and Supes wins 6/10. big grin stick out tongue

diabloman
Not necesarrily. Without the healing factor, Wolvie would start to feel the effects of the admantium poisoning, so he would ware down and Supes wins 6/10. big grin stick out tongue again no powers from supes and wolvie. just hand to hand. wolvie takes this one stick out tongue

badabing
mutant big grin face it dude wolvie wins 9/10
Alien alien

diabloman
Alien alien mutant when hes in the marvel world big grin

batdude123
again no powers from supes and wolvie. just hand to hand. wolvie takes this one stick out tongue

To be fair, having an adamantium skeleton is NOT a power. erm

badabing
mutant when hes in the marvel world big grin
My original question was "Doesn't Superman have the knowledge of every Kryptonian fighting form"?

batdude123
mutant when hes in the marvel world big grin

So you're saying that Superman was born with an X-gene? confused

diabloman
So you're saying that Superman was born with an X-gene? confused i never said that. but on the marvel world anything thats alive that has powers is a mutant.

diabloman
My original question was "Doesn't Superman have the knowledge of every Kryptonian fighting form"? if batman has kicked supes ass before then no supes doesnt know every kryptonian fighting skills big grin

batdude123
i never said that. but on the marvel world anything thats alive that has powers is a mutant.

So Quasar is a mutant? Silver Surfer is a mutant? Thor is a mutant? Galactus is a mutant? What the f**k?

diabloman
So Quasar is a mutant? Silver Surfer is a mutant? Thor is a mutant? Galactus is a mutant? What the f**k? ask them big grin

badabing
if batman has kicked supes ass before then no supes doesnt know every kryptonian fighting skills big grin
Then why in the blue hell do people say that on these boards? mad
I though there may have been an obscure reference in a comic but I couldn't remember.

batdude123
if batman has kicked supes ass before then no supes doesnt know every kryptonian fighting skills big grin

To be fair, Batman is a better fighter than Wolverine is without his powers.

diabloman
To be fair, Batman is a better fighter than Wolverine is without his powers. hahahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing man your something else

Soujaboy
hahahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing man your something else

So why did you make this thread confused

Swanky-Tuna
i didnt see that
He's talking about something in comic books. You wouldn't know what those are.

Accel
So Quasar is a mutant? Silver Surfer is a mutant? Thor is a mutant? Galactus is a mutant? What the f**k?
What, you mean you didn't know?

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So why did you make this thread confused to see others opinions but batman has nothing to do with wolvie fighting on here.

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's talking about something in comic books. You wouldn't know what those are. which series was asking dude.

batdude123
hahahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing man your something else

Actually, yeah he is. Wolverine relies on his mutant powers to get him through a fight. His mutant powers augment his fighting skill. You see how much he gets battered around in a fight. Batman doesn't have that kind of luxury in a fight. He trains his mind and his body harder than just about anybody. Wolverine is not the better h2h combatant of the two, he would only win because of his mutant abilities.

diabloman
Actually, yeah he is. Wolverine relies on his mutant powers to get him through a fight. His mutant powers augment his fighting skill. You see how much he gets battered around in a fight. Batman doesn't have that kind of luxury in a fight. He trains his mind and his body harder than just about anybody. Wolverine is not the better h2h combatant of the two, he would only win because of his mutant abilities. screw batman this is a hand to hand match NO POWERS with supes and wolvie. no claws

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
What, you mean you didn't know?

What? You're telling me they were born with an X-gene? What the f**k?

batdude123
screw batman this is a hand to hand match NO POWERS with supes and wolvie. no claws

Hey, you brought it up first pal. wink

diabloman
Hey, you brought it up first pal. wink brought what up ?

batdude123
brought what up ?

The fact that Batman beat Superman.

diabloman
The fact that Batman beat Superman. was making a point to bababing that batman has kicked supes ass before even if supes is a master of all those type of martial arts

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's talking about something in comic books. You wouldn't know what those are.

You noticed that to laughing

The Fake Macoy
I think most of the arugment could have been avoided if you had just said "no powers" and not "savage land fight (which DOESN'T get rid of mutant powers at all, and especially not Superman's powers). Also, Wolverine now doesn't have his healing or enhanced strength to fall back on, so it's hard to judge this.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You noticed that to laughing oh yah youve read many books for sure. only the ones that u think have class 100 which u think are the bestfighters and your retarted if u think that

Soss
I almost thought diabloman was a bloody moderator.
I was about to ask what kind of a nitwit actually gets to be a moderator?

Anyways.
I actually think Supes takes this.
With either stipulation, powers or not.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soss
I almost thought diabloman was a bloody moderator.
I was about to ask what kind of a nitwit actually gets to be a moderator?

Anyways.
I actually think Supes takes this.
With either stipulation, powers or not. that answers your question later in the future no your not gonna be a mod then. laughing no nitwits

Soss
that answers your question later in the future no your not gonna be a mod then. laughing no nitwits

I'd rather not be a mod.
I've done modding jobs before for big message boards, and it gets to be too big of a hassle.
I just think it's rather funny you try and make a valid and stable argument, yet you don't use punctuation anywhere.
How do you expect people to take you seriously if you can't even be grammatically correct online? And that, my friend, is vital in communication online because people can't exactly look you face to face to see what you are saying.

diabloman
I'd rather not be a mod.
I've done modding jobs before for big message boards, and it gets to be too big of a hassle.
I just think it's rather funny you try and make a valid and stable argument, yet you don't use punctuation anywhere.
How do you expect people to take you seriously if you can't even be grammatically correct online? And that, my friend, is vital in communication online because people can't exactly look you face to face to see what you are saying. as long as you understand what im saying doesnt matter how i put it. if u dont know what im saying then somone needs some help. and i doubt u where ever a mod with that mouth

Wolverine2006
The point is and I love saying this is...Wolverine would kill Superman like he was a half retarded puppy.

Soss
as long as you understand what im saying doesnt matter how i put it. if u dont know what im saying then somone needs some help. and i doubt u where ever a mod with that mouth

If you want people to take you more seriously, then it does matter how you put it.
I understand what you are saying, it's just a little more straining on me as I normally talk/debate with people who use proper grammar. :-p
I WAS a mod, but like I said, I quit because school, church, all of that got in the way.
I didn't talk down to people at all when I was a mod, either, if that's what you ARE getting at.
I was actually a good mod.

diabloman
If you want people to take you more seriously, then it does matter how you put it.
I understand what you are saying, it's just a little more straining on me as I normally talk/debate with people who use proper grammar. :-p
I WAS a mod, but like I said, I quit because school, church, all of that got in the way.
I didn't talk down to people at all when I was a mod, either, if that's what you ARE getting at.
I was actually a good mod. i seriously doubt u go to church

Soss
Oh, but I do go to church.
I'm not perfect, I know that.
I'm just forgiven.
And, I really do not see how I've been mean to you, other than nicely trying to ask you to change the way you type on here, to make it more legible.

diabloman
Oh, but I do go to church.
I'm not perfect, I know that.
I'm just forgiven.
And, I really do not see how I've been mean to you, other than nicely trying to ask you to change the way you type on here, to make it more legible. i see others on here have bad spelling and all that but i dont get on there backs. as long as i can understand what there saying then thats fine. if im signing an application or something then yes i do it correct. no need for me or others to do it perfectly on here.

Soss
I noticed you actually put periods on here.
I appreciate it.

Now, how does my bias towards grammatic perfection (lol) include me going to church?

diabloman
I noticed you actually put periods on here.
I appreciate it.

Now, how does my bias towards grammatic perfection (lol) include me going to church? your responses back then.

Soss
I honestly don't mean to sound rude, but if it gets the point across, I suppose it's needed sometimes.

diabloman
I honestly don't mean to sound rude, but if it gets the point across, I suppose it's needed sometimes. thats proves nothing when u insult somone. yes i admit ive made some mistakes my own.

Skeets
ermmchair

diabloman
Originally posted by Skeets
ermmchair nice siggs

Grimm22
Wow this thread has gone downhill no expression

SPOON
Sinister's machine voided mutant powers. Superman in an alien, not a mutant.

New Avengers #5... Spidey couldn't shoot webs...even Iron Man's armor stopped working.

Soleran
With no powers and straight up Fight Wolverine would crush Superman.

A.J
Super doesnt know martiol arts worlverine knows loads this should be closed because of the ease of how worlvy takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.