Concert Help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay

mysterio69
day 2 has tool and danko jones, but you have to sit through alter bridge. (ewww.)
but day 3 has the chilis, franz, keane, deftones, the lips. but then there's nickleback.

clearly, day 3 is the one. unless you're a die-hard tool fan.
and if you go to day 3, please throw something at nickleback. thanks.

MetallicaT
day 2....tool is well worth it

Meta
Originally posted by mysterio69

but day 3 has the chilis, franz, keane, deftones, the lips. but then there's nickleback.

clearly, day 3 is the one. unless you're a die-hard tool fan.
and if you go to day 3, please throw something at nickleback. thanks.

I would say day 3 as well
and please for the sake of Canadians
aim for chad kroeger's head

The Pict
day 3 so you can mosh out to soulfly

Flying High
i personally would go for day 3 smile

i've seen Editors,Franz Ferdinand and Keane live...all are good live smile

Pandemoniac
Day 3 has more value for your money, but to bad you'll miss Tool and The Bloodhound Gang then.
I have a 3 day ticket for Pinkpop so no worries here! Get one of those next time, it is well worth it with a line-up like this year. And off course the ever fun camping in the mud with tens of thousands other wacko's, good shite!

nick1811
day 3, purely because Soulfly are playing. what sort of name is tht for a festival though... 'Pinkpop'... seriously?

Slay
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Day 3 has more value for your money, but to bad you'll miss Tool and The Bloodhound Gang then.
I have a 3 day ticket for Pinkpop so no worries here! Get one of those next time, it is well worth it with a line-up like this year. And off course the ever fun camping in the mud with tens of thousands other wacko's, good shite!
I live right next to Megaland.No need to camp. ermOriginally posted by nick1811
day 3, purely because Soulfly are playing. what sort of name is tht for a festival though... 'Pinkpop'... seriously?
Pinksteren.Holiday.Pink of pinksteren put together with pop.Pinkpop. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.