Lilo & Stitch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
Who else has seen Lilo & Stitch? I thought it funny, but kinda short.

Dim
I saw it too...wasn't as funny as I had hoped but Stitch was too good of a character to not like it. I have a friend a work who likes how he plops when he hits the ground roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Have you seen the Liloandstitch.com site?..it's a fun little bit..

Julie
It was a cute movie.....funny at parts...though I did think that it was a bit strange for a Disney movie

ToMacco
I havn't seen it yet.

But I acutally do get a kick out of Disney movies. They are usually pretty humorous.

lil bitchiness
This movie had THE most complex character any animation ever had. I liked it - but it wasnt my fave.

yerssot
the ending was a tad too over it, but I totally loved it... one of the better I saw big grin thanks again Kay big grin

angelsflame265
I thought it was really cute. I love Stitch to death. . .and its so sad when he's all alone and he says "I'm lost" sad

yerssot
" "something" (forgot it) means family, family means no one gets left behind."

they could have made that one more powerful imo

dizzyblondegirl
ohana

yerssot
that's it! thanks dizzy smile
I so gonna watch it again happy

bilb
Oh I love this one.. the music is intoxicating!!

yoda ledbetter
Originally posted by bilb
Oh I love this one.. the music is intoxicating!!

Big Elvis fan are you? wink

Just kidding, I know what you mean though. It definitely makes me want to move to Hawaii.

angelsflame265
more elvis songs are in this movie then in any other movie

bilb
Originally posted by yoda ledbetter
Big Elvis fan are you? wink

Just kidding, I know what you mean though. It definitely makes me want to move to Hawaii.

SHADDUP stick out tongue

yerssot
He's the king baby cool

Darth_Big_Boy
Stitch....plus I do a mean Stitch impression laughing

yerssot
you have extra legs and you drool? stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
I saw it. It was aright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.