5 th and 10 th dimension Imps, whats it take

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Curious, what or who does it take to defeat the Imps from the 5th or 10th dimensions?

batdude123
The Source. no expression

Validus
Imps are all over the place. Don't go thinking Mxy represents their typical power level.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Imps are all over the place. Don't go thinking Mxy represents their typical power level.

I stand by what I said about the Source. The Source controls EVERYTHING in the DC Multiverse. That includes all the dimensions.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
I stand by what I said about the Source. The Source controls EVERYTHING in the DC Multiverse. That includes all the dimensions.
So? It doesn't take the Source to stop an imp. Dr. Fate has beaten them before and called them 3rd rate magic beings at the same time.

MJOILNIR
What about Mxy??

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
So? It doesn't take the Source to stop an imp. Dr. Fate has beaten them before and called them 3rd rate magic beings at the same time.

I know, I was just using a bit of overkill for this thread. stick out tongue

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Curious, what or who does it take to defeat the Imps from the 5th or 10th dimensions? other imps or people from the 5th or 10th dimension. confused

Lord Urizen
Batdude, is the Presence above the Source?

And is Yahweh thier equal, or superior ?

batdude123
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Batdude, is the Presence above the Source?

And is Yahweh thier equal, or superior ?

The Presence is part of the Source, the Source I believe is the supreme being.

Darksaint
I agree with this list and how it's set up:

http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17314

Superherovandal
I thought that the Presence was Yahweh. He's above Source no doubt.

batdude123

Darksaint
^^ Look at the list I posted. There has been clear distinction between the Presence and Source before. Think of the Source as the Phoenix of the White Crown.

Mider
the spectre has womped them, the presence the source, would womp them, dr fate since he has dont know what comic he's womped them in though what comic has fate womped a fifth dimension imp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.