classic juggernaut vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
giljotiini

Accel
Darkseid uses the Omega Effects to send Juggernaut somewhere else.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
Darkseid uses the Omega Effects to send Juggernaut somewhere else.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DarkseidandJuggernaut.jpg

Lethal_Rise
darkseid got owned.

Thanos_6383
Would the OE affect the Juggernaut?

Wolverine2006
Click the link above

Thanos_6383
All it showed was Juggernaut getting hit with them..

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
All it showed was Juggernaut getting hit with them.. what is showed was juggernaut being zapped into another dimension. Sure, they didnt show it. But thats what happened after that particular scan.

Validus
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
darkseid got owned.
No he didn't. DS owned that whole Brotherhood team with the Omega Beam.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Validus
No he didn't. DS owned that whole Brotherhood team with the Omega Beam. I meant he got owned when he got all cocky towards juggernaut and nothing happened. he may have taken out the brotherhood, but not the brother exemplar.

snoopdogg
I meant he got owned when he got all cocky towards juggernaut and nothing happened. he may have taken out the brotherhood, but not the brother exemplar. Yea he did. Right after that he took out Mags and the Brotherhood.

Mider
that comic isnt even canon is it, anyway juggs aint essential he should either get thrown into a black hole, OR totally erased.

Validus
I meant he got owned when he got all cocky towards juggernaut and nothing happened. he may have taken out the brotherhood, but not the brother exemplar.
He teleported Juggernaut to another dimension if that scan is to believed so I believe his cockiness was warranted.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mider
that comic isnt even canon is it, anyway juggs aint essential he should either get thrown into a black hole, OR totally erased. No it may not be cannon but that's what would happen if they did fight.

Lethal_Rise
juggernaut has the rarely used ability to return from anywhere, including the sun and other banishing dimensions by some source, such as another person.

snoopdogg
juggernaut has the rarely used ability to return from anywhere, including the sun and other banishing dimensions by some source, such as another person. The one time Thor banished him Thor brought him back if I remember right.

Lethal_Rise
juggernaut has been banished many times by many people, and returns everytime.

snoopdogg
juggernaut has been banished many times by many people, and returns everytime. Yea but it's hard to win a fight that way. Happy Dance

Lethal_Rise
technically everytime he's knocked outta sight, he loses, b/c he can't fight anymore, which is a TKO.

Dinalfos
Juggy can't lose. Because he's the juggernaut, ***** laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.