movie hulk vs movie thing and movie juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
you won't like me when I'm angry Happy Dance

grey fox
Hulk

batdude123
Movie Hulk wasn't all that impressive, still I'll go with the Hulk.

Darth Martin
Hulk

Lethal_Rise
hulk. He was waay more than impressive, he was awesome.

Wolverine2006
he was too big

Lethal_Rise
yeah, they made him about 10 feet tall.

Darth Martin
He threw a friggin tank like to many feet away to count.
Thing had trouble lifting a firetruck.
Juggs was pickin on logan......Such a bully.

Lethal_Rise
yeah, hulk flung tanks like toys and he ran at least 70 mph for a mile, maybe more in one scene.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Movie Hulk wasn't all that impressive, still I'll go with the Hulk.
Aside from blacking out on that jet, he was closer to his comic power level than these other two.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Validus
Aside from blacking out on that jet, he was closer to his comic power level than these other two. dude, the jet flippin flew into space for almost 15 seconds, and he survived. his skin turned silver and he almost died, but he survived.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah, hulk flung tanks like toys and he ran at least 70 mph for a mile, maybe more in one scene. In the dvd specail features it said he was running 300mph. Also can jump like 3miles in one jump.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Darth Martin
In the dvd specail features it said he was running 300mph. Also can jump like 3miles in one jump. daaaaaaaanng, 300mph!! also, I thinkit was 2 miles, though a couple of comcs say he could jump into various atmospheres.

Darth Martin
In the comics when jumping it depends on the incarnation stage of him. Savage Hulk could jump hundreds of miles I thought I read somewhere.

Lethal_Rise
his jumping is considered equal or better than most superheros flights.

Darth Martin
yea it was awesome.

Lethal_Rise
movie hulk is savage hulk mixed with devil hulk (at least his height and mentality), so he's strong. Thing and juggernaut would never know what hit them.

Validus
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
his jumping is considered equal or better than most superheros flights.
What super-heroes are these? That has to be a load of crap.

batdude123
Hulk struggled when he was tearing off the top of that one tank. The comic one would crumpled that up like a piece of paper. To me, he definitely wasn't as impressive as his comic counterpart, but he'd still win this fight.

Darth Martin
Movie adaptions r never as impressive or more meybe with the exception of blade.

Validus
Wasn't comic Blade enhanced to be as strong as the movie version? I've never read a comic with Blade in it but I've heard that on this forum.

Lethal_Rise
blade isn't that cool of a hero IMO. he's way overrated.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Validus
Wasn't comic Blade enhanced to be as strong as the movie version? I've never read a comic with Blade in it but I've heard that on this forum.

Yea when they made the knew series they made it so that he got bit by morbius and enhanced to the level of the movie blade.

Darth Martin
I think hes cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.