V versus The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Two people heavy on insanity. V uses his to help other people and society, but nonetheless operates on a different mental level than others. Joker - what else can you say?
Both are great at bold, complicated plans no regular person would try.
Who is standing at the end?

grey fox
V .

Validus
V obviously in a straight fight. I would love to see them have a conversation though.

roughrider
Originally posted by Validus
V obviously in a straight fight. I would love to see them have a conversation though.

I'd pay money to eavesdrop ( V-drop? big grin ) on that one. Joker may shake his head and say, "And I thought I knew crazy!" stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Validus

What he said.

Mider
is there prep?

Lethal_Rise
no prep.

He-guy88
im gonna say joker cause no way he will put up a stright fight and i dont know for sure about v but joker does not die unless his joker card is destroyed

Darth Martin
If their is no prep joker will lose badly. V owns.

Mider
spite thread? joker did pretty good against batgirl cause he's so nuts she couldnt predict his next move

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
spite thread? joker did pretty good against batgirl cause he's so nuts she couldnt predict his next move Sure did, he did the same thing to Barbara, she detailed in that very same story. . . and he's nailed Dick a bunch of times too. Killed Jason Todd... In fact, Joker's walloped pretty much all of them, save Batman.

Darth Martin
V is like a low level deathstroke-

Has strength,speed,endurance,healing,and brain power to put him on meta-human stage.

Tassadar
V wins

braz
they both laugh at eachother when they first meet at how insane they are and then V guts him with a knife. laughing V 9/10

Darth Martin
Only way Joker could pull out a win is with prep-time.

Mider
you never know for all you know when V does that hand thing you find out it was one of jokers guys in disguise then a metal card flies into V's skull from behind hay it might happen you guys cant count the joker out people he once took fear gas to the face from scarecrow it didnt do NOTHING to him and he almost killed the guy with a chair.

He-guy88
not only joker not dieing thing hes a prety badass type clown

Darth Martin
V is bad***

srankmissingnin
Even in a straight up h2h fight I'd give Joker the nod. He is seriously being underestimated in this fight.

Darth Martin
I know what he can do, but V is like an amped up batman. V will win a fight more times than not against joker.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I know what he can do, but V is like an amped up batman. V will win a fight more times than not against joker.

Amped up Batman? Amped up?

Where did you get that from? V is like Batman-lite... hech he is more like Punisher-lite

braz
he once took fear gas to the face from scarecrow it didnt do NOTHING to him .

thats because hes already insane eek!

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even in a straight up h2h fight I'd give Joker the nod. He is seriously being underestimated in this fight.

What the f**k? r u kidding me?

Mider
ever read any joker comics? cause we is not kidding you

Darth Martin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Amped up Batman? Amped up?

Where did you get that from? V is like Batman-lite... hech he is more like Punisher-lite

In terms of physically enhanced/superior is what I meant. Not tech. Smarts is kinda tied.

braz
ever read any joker comics? cause we is not kidding you

lol.

so joker can fight V, V for Vendetta in hand-to-hand combat and come out on top.?? laughing

and not to mention the fact that V also have knives which he would gut the crap outta Joker w/.

He-guy88
Originally posted by braz
lol.

so joker can fight V, V for Vendetta in hand-to-hand combat and come out on top.?? laughing

and not to mention the fact that V also have knives which he would gut the crap outta Joker w/.

frist joker would not fight fair either
secoend that aint gonna kill joker

srankmissingnin
In terms of physically enhanced/superior is what I meant. Not tech. Smarts is kinda tied.

... what made you think that V is stronger or faster then Batman? 'Cause he isn't even close.

Big Sexy
Actually in terms Of V. Remember he lives in a hitler like society where he can barely get his hands on anything. Not every hero has billions of dollars to get equipment. Anyway, I have seen Batman completely trounce Joker with little effort.

Darth Martin
V is enhanced like CA moreso i bet. Prob on level of DS pretty close.

srankmissingnin
V is enhanced like CA moreso i bet. Prob on level of DS pretty close.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Does anyone else fell this way? 'Cause I always saw V as much more realistic universe compared to DC with V operating on much lower power scale the likes of Batman.

Darth Martin
Tech yes. Physically no.

Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

srankmissingnin
Tech yes. Physically no.

Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

I can't recall V ever doing a single thing the put him self on the level of Batman physically.

He-guy88
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_%28comics%29

here read this

Mider
isnt joker smarter then him at science i mean didnt he make krytonite out of scratch?

He-guy88
not sure

roughrider
This is less about being a physical fight, if you ask me. Batman gotten in close with Joker many times, and Joker pulls out an acid-spraying flower or a sticky foam, or something. It's about who can manuver the other better into the position they want. V doesn't attack anyone without his careful prep, so let's say they both have some knowledge of each other.

WAF3001
This is a very good match up I must say, but I believe V is better.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by roughrider
This is less about being a physical fight, if you ask me. Batman gotten in close with Joker many times, and Joker pulls out an acid-spraying flower or a sticky foam, or something. It's about who can manuver the other better into the position they want. V doesn't attack anyone without his careful prep, so let's say they both have some knowledge of each other.

Exactly, both characters almost always anaylyse their opponets before making a move.

roughrider
And this whole Joker-can't-die-because-of-Joker-card; I don't buy that completely. He DID die out of continuity, in The Dark Knight Returns. No card present.

Mider
i have no idea where that joker card came out of, i never heard of it till this thread and i dont really wish to put any like actual belief behind it till i saw that, joker just is super lucky he always should die but some how pops up alive they say he lives just to mess with bats.

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_%28comics%29

here read this

well i posted this

roughrider
I did read that - all it says is Joker is so lucky at cheating death, it's almost a power. Still quite vague. Others have saved him on the brink of death - Jim Gordon during the Hush storyline ( from Batman), and the Gotham Police during Azarel's time as Batman; Joker was unconscious, and Jean-Paul was about to kill him.

He-guy88
I did read that - all it says is Joker is so lucky at cheating death, it's almost a power. Still quite vague. Others have saved him on the brink of death - Jim Gordon during the Hush storyline ( from Batman), and the Gotham Police during Azarel's time as Batman; Joker was unconscious, and Jean-Paul was about to kill him.
well im not even 100 percent sure were but i belive i saw that card thing in a comic but notsure wat one im even willing to say its wrong till i can find proof

He-guy88

im a namor and aquaman fan real big i like them as equals but is ultiment namor a mutant cause mr.v says hes not but on wiki it says he is ansd im not for sure and if u proof it either way can u show me some kind of prof

roughrider
Originally posted by He-guy88
im a namor and aquaman fan real big i like them as equals but is ultiment namor a mutant cause mr.v says hes not but on wiki it says he is ansd im not for sure and if u proof it either way can u show me some kind of prof

confused Wrong thread.

He-guy88
confused Wrong thread.

i know i asked on the comic book question but no answers

Darth Martin
In a straight up H2H fight V wins.

Joker is smarter and will use prep better. Although V is a monster with prep and is a tactical genuis. Joker is a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.