Colossus vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Colossus vs. Solomon Grundy.

Since there are a variety of incarnations of SG here are my standards of this one

Intelligence: As dumb as Rhino
Strength: As strong as Hawkman

Lethal_Rise
I think this is already done and grundy would break colossus.

Validus
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Since there are a variety of incarnations of SG here are my standards of this one

Strength: As strong as fully confident Gladiator
Why do you hate Colossus?

Lethal_Rise
I hate grundy, but colossus would get smashed 10/10 times, unless he had some other really powerful x-men with him.(including professor X)

General Kon-El
all right fine ill change it.

Lethal_Rise
if he's as strong as hawkman, then colossus stands a chance. grundy is still more durable, and is basically a zombie hulk.

Lethal_Rise
Solomon Grundy's primary asset is his monstrous strength and stamina. As with his intelligence and personality, his degree of strength and invulnerability change with each incarnation. In some incarnations, he has proven more than a match for Superman, while in others, Batman has injured him with punches and kicks. Although Grundy appears to be a zombie, and his body is composed at least partially of decayed plant matter, he can be injured or killed in the same manner as a human (although his ability to endure injury is superhuman). He has been temporarily disabled by great quantities of electricity, and Batman has caused him pain and injury with both fisticuffs and chemical weapons.

Most recently, Grundy has clashed with the Justice Society of America several times, and has developed an unhealthy obsession with JSA member Stargirl.

in a JLU (maybe JLA) episode, batman whooped his a$$ with just fighting and agility

Validus
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Strength: As strong as Hawkman
Why do you hate Solomon Grundy?

General Kon-El
shifty

Lethal_Rise
solomon grundy sux.

snoopdogg
Colossus wins under these conditions. But Soloman Grundy as he is currently written would take Colossus out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.