asajj vs boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
they have wll of there equipment and are on yavin four where anakin and asajj faught. in 30 minutes delta squad come to help boba and 4 average dark jedi (i mean like avarage. about ATOC obi wan style dark jedi) come to help asajj if the fight is not over yet.

PurpleSaber
I'd say Asajj takes this, assuming this is her as of Obsession.

darthsith19
Yes Obsession Asajj would be waiting for Delta Squad, with Biba'd dead body laying behind her. Even Asajj from near the beginning of the Clone Wars could probably beat Boba, though that'd be close. And Delta Squad might be good but after the Dark Jedi arrive it'd be one Commando to a Dark Jedi and they arn't quite that good. So the Dark Jedi win.

Null ARC Avis
boba has all his weopons and everything. he also has his get pack and missle. i think it will be very close. so to answer your comments i have this.

KMC Dark Lord
Fa shizzle

Null ARC Avis
dogg smokin' smokin' beer beer smokin' rip

Motoko Sama
Is it four Dark Jedi? Or three?

The poll says three, your post says four...

Null ARC Avis
3 sorry.

jollyjim311
Well, Asajj could beat him up with the force, or hold him in place like she did Obi Wan, and then kill him, but if it was with only weapons, I'll say Boba. He has more experience and could probably beat her. I mean, she has never shown to be good against opponents with blasters.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=17&f=32&name=Obsession_5_of_5
To be fair to Asajj, she wasn't expecting it, but judging by the face next to Count Dooku's "Finish her," she seemed to see it coming. Boba's mastery and variety with/of weapons might be able to overcome Asajj after a tough fight.

Null ARC Avis
Asajj never shown us a very powerful control of the force, like maul. to be fair lets give her a powerful grasp of the force. still that will not be enough to crush mandelorian armor or choke someone mercilessly. if she tried to choke him she will get darted or blasted or flamethrowered. As long as boba can stay out of reach he can very well win the fight before the dark jedi even show up.

jollyjim311
Well, she held Obi Wan in place once, but this was after he was poisoned, stressed (I'm sure there is a better word for it) from seeing the death of his comrades and biologically mutated and decaying Gungans, and fatigued from fighting Durge. Asajj only ever really shows us a command of dueling, not much else.

darthsith19
Wrong. Watch her duel Anakin in the Cartoon again.

PurpleSaber
Well in the cartoon, she demolishes like 10 clones using the force. So I think it is safe to say she could beat Boba.

True Fox
Asajj owns him badly.

DarthSaboteur
Asajj, the Dark Jedi are just overkill.

Lightsnake
Boba's faced better and come away.

Captain REX
This thread ****ing confuses me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.