You know what I HATE...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
MOSQUITOS..... They're so Freakin' GAY..... what worthless pieces of crap... they should all rot in a hole and die, and then burn in the deepest, darkest, depths of hell mad

WHO AGREES???????

LanceWindu
My best friend is a mosquito you asshat!

Ladyluck
I hate mosquitos too. I got eaten alive by them at grad party. Little ****ers. disgust

DarkC
When I was young I fed them to ants after I killed them.

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
When I was young I fed them to ants after I killed them.

Creepy.

Punkyhermy
OMG!
YES!

**** You you tiny pieces of good for nothing, blood sucking shits!
mad mad

no expression

Spartan005
I was at the beach last year, and I accidentally kept the screen door to my boat open, so when we got back there were about 30 mosquitos swarming all over the place. mad So me and my friend formed the SWAT team and Fvcking killed every single one of those bastards. evil face

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
Creepy.
I was a sick child, okay?!

Vraya
oh hell yes and dark c... i did too no expression

LanceWindu

And now you're a sick teen.

Dwight Shrute
Originally posted by Spartan005
MOSQUITOS..... They're so Freakin' GAY..... what worthless pieces of crap... they should all rot in a hole and die, and then burn in the deepest, darkest, depths of hell mad

WHO AGREES??????? Since when do bugs have a sexuality? (always)

but what about a homosexuality (it might happen)

you shut the hell up (okay)

I love you (gay!)

DarkC
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Nothing wrong with that.

Lana

Oh, I used to do the whole using a magnifying glass to toast ants thing when I was a kid stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
Oh, I used to do the whole using a magnifying glass to toast ants thing when I was a kid stick out tongue
I wanted to, but never got the chance. embarrasment

Spartan005
I used to take a butcher knife and hack off each individual leg of those ants, and then slice em right down the middle.......verticallyevil face

Gornack
My best friend is a mosquito you asshat! laughing

Gornack

Hey Ken, tell me. Is it common to see these big ass damn light brown cock roaches everywhere here in Nevada??? confused

Vraya
I used to take a butcher knife and hack off each individual leg of those ants, and then slice em right down the middle.......verticallyevil face Tell me Spartan... have you ever wanted to be a florist?

Spartan005
maybe.....

I was joking by the way no expression

AOR
laughing

Vraya
maybe.....

I was joking by the way no expression i know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Noa
The mosquito here don't bite me for some reason but, they eat my brother alive. It is so funny!!lol

Vraya
Originally posted by Noa
The mosquito here don't bite me for some reason but, they eat my brother alive. It is so funny!!lol Your blood is evil shocked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.