Most Famous/Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
A. Who is the most famous character from x-men (not the movies)
B. Who is the strogest character most people know
c. Where can I find the levels ppl are(from the movies Jean Grey was a lvl 5. etc.)

Also, when you list it could you write like a list for each

Mine:
A. Storm
Cyclops
Jean
Wolverine
Gambit
Rogue
Beast

B. Professor X
Juggernaut
Jean
Magneto
Rogue

soul self
Jean hands down. Or then again anyone with telekinetic powers, they are very powerful and almost impossible to defeat..then again if u cant control it what good is it.

NoFate007
Most popular is probably Wolverine and the strongest is most likely Jean due to the Phoenix Force.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Most popular Wolverine - obviously and unfortunately.
Strongest - Xavier!

Superman_045
Xavier is NOT the strongest.

spencerspider
most famous
1. Wolverine

strongest
1. Jean

SupezM'
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Most popular Wolverine - obviously and unfortunately.
Strongest - Xavier!

Aye, I really dont like the character Wolverine however I do think Hugh Jackman does an amazing job of portraying him.

Favorite character is Cyclops but they dont give him much air time in the movies, they seem to be based all around Wolverine.

Most powerful? Not sure lol. Dosnt Xavier turn into Onslaught?

zslick
I would say most famouse who knows the comics is gambit
strongest is omega red cuz only people who can freeze can kill him!!

Disappear
and people who can freeze jean, or phoenix can't kill her. so i guess omega red loses that one.

wolverine is the most notable, recognizable, marketable and profitable character in the mutant universe; if not in all of marvel.

xavier does not turn into onslaught. xavier and onslaught are established as separate entities relatively early in the onslaught story line.

willRules
Originally posted by Superman_045
Xavier is NOT the strongest.

Nope but he is probably the second most powerful character yes

Noa
Xaiver is supposed to be the most powerful (mentally) however he does not use his powers to the fullest extent because it would go against his morals and values of peace. Hence he cannot be considered the most powerful mutant.

There was another mutant named Roma who was off the charts as far as power is concerned does anyone else know of her? I think she was even in the x-men cartoon way back when.

Dr.Variant
**** jean grey. **** her. im glad she ****ing died. **** the phoenix, long live Apocolypse

botcherby
most famous in the comics would be Cyclops and Xavier, they've had the most exposure with everyone in the Marvel universe.... Wolverine would be next, but he isn't very well recieved by the rest of the Marvel universe.

I'm thinking from the point of the comics btw...

meanwhile the strongest X character... out of the current rosters and and not invluding the dead people.... would be Vulcan (Gabriel Summers) I would say the Evolutionary Kid but hes been unconcious so far.

potentially the strongest... Iceman, the only active Omega mutant on the Xmen.

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by botcherby

meanwhile the strongest X character... out of the current rosters and and not invluding the dead people.... would be Vulcan (Gabriel Summers) I would say the Evolutionary Kid but hes been unconcious so far.

you mean darwin? yeah i think he is THE most powerful mutant in the world, he has to be. you try and ice him, he grows immune to ice, you try and attack him telepathicly, he builds blocks around his brain. hes untouchable man, i wish i saw more of him

T.M
A.. Wolverine.
B.. you mean most powerful or strongest as in strength.. If powerful I think Jean/Phoenix.. If strength.. I think.. maybe Gladiator or Juggernaut maybe messed...
C.. I believe there is a site that lists them.. try goggling it.

x-fetish
Originally posted by Dr.Variant
**** jean grey. **** her. im glad she ****ing died. **** the phoenix, long live Apocolypse

Lol...Damn!!! not a jean fan i take it?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
A. Who is the most famous character from x-men (not the movies)
B. Who is the strogest character most people know
c. Where can I find the levels ppl are(from the movies Jean Grey was a lvl 5. etc.)
The most famous characters from the x-men in general are probably Wolverine and... I can't think of anyone who has as much of an un-comic based following.

The stongest characters "most" people would know are probably from the movies. Not everyone's a comic geek so they'd probably go with Jean, Magneto, and Storm. Maybe Xavier. And probably Wolverine because they're chumps.

But really, Jean is pretty up there. Magneto and Storm are also very powerful. Xavier has "mad skillz" with his telepathy and that makes him pretty powerful. Iceman is supposed to be way stronger than he is in the comics but he's an idiot so he doesn't use his powers too well. And there's a bunch of other telepaths that are powerful. If you break away from the X-Men there's a lot more crazy powerful characters.

As for the levels, "level 5" was akin to "omega level" mutants. Franklin Richards looks like he will be obscenely powerful when he finally grows up. He hasn't even had the power boost that purberty initiates yet and he already creates pocket dimensions and planets.

botcherby
Franklin Richards will never become a powerful mutant, because he would become so unbelievably unstable just like Wanda the scarlett witch... besides he has the most crazy telepathic blocks so he can barely use his powers anyway.

I can't believe you'd call Iceman an idiot... hes not... hes just not confident, whenever hes given responsibility to protect someone, hes like a genius... look up Operation Zero Tolerance and see how freakin' awesome Iceman was, and the Sentinels could even deactivate his powers, but he still took them down.

.... other than that, and single handidly taking down magneto, yea Iceman is an idiot... but thank Austin and Mulligen for that.

Mike Carey looks promising, making Iceman leader of that team of Xmen along with Rogue.

Swanky-Tuna
Even with telepathic blocks he either keeps breaking them or using what fraction of his full power he has to create these things. Wanda was just always crazy.

But yeah, Iceman does have great powers. He just needs to get his crap together and learn how to use them properly.

The Pict
Mr M is extremely powerful even compared to other omega level mutants, thats from marvel's 198, so he is a contender for most powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.