What was the dickest thing anyone has ever done to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Oh God, I'd have to think long and hard about mine.

Dwight Shrute
Probably when i touched a wang on accident

Vinny Valentine
They stuck there dick up my rear.

Pretty Dicky.

If That Ever Happened.

ninja

DarkC
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
They stuck there dick up my rear.

Pretty Dicky.

If That Ever Happened.

ninja
Dude, no.

Just no. no expression

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by DarkC
Dude, no.

Just no. no expression Do you have something against that?

Spartan005
They stuck there dick up my vagina.

Pretty Dicky.

If That Ever Happened.

ninja

Vinny, I never knew.....

DarkC
If it summons up a nasty mental image in my head, I don't like it.

Got something against that?

Dwight Shrute
If it summons up a nasty mental image in my head, I don't like it.

Got something against that? *takes off pants and puts on a elephant thong*

You got something against this? naughty

DarkC
Originally posted by Dwight Shrute
*takes off pants and puts on a elephant thong*

You got something against this? naughty
Yes. no expression

Jabba the Hutt
Speaking of touching dicks, my friends and I were playing hacky-sack, and we somehow lost the hackey-sack. One of my friends thought that I had it in my pocket, because he saw a bulge. Little did he know it was my penis. He put his hand in my pocket and he's like "I know you have it somewhere" And I'm like "WTF ARE YOU DOING MAN THAT'S MY PENIS." And he got really embarrased, and it was really really funny.

Vraya
One of my 'former' friends specifically told me I wasn't invited to his birthday party then freaked out and told me I was acting immature when I didn't invite him to mine. Bastard.

Dwight Shrute
Yes. no expression Is it you that is against it? naughty

Vraya
Originally posted by Dwight Shrute
*takes off pants and puts on a elephant thong*

You got something against this? naughty Very...disturbing images have come in to my head from this forum but none have ever been as bad as this doh

fruits
i believe the word would not be dickest......but dickiest. i use this word all the time. so everyone! spread that word like AIDS!

Gornack
This one guy totally cock blocked me at Burning Man. I was making out with this chick, and she was totally moaning and into it, I thought, 'man, I'm a better kisser than I thought.' But then I looked down and I noticed that some other dude was chowing her box. erm

Mr. Bacon
ouch man stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Gornack
This one guy totally cock blocked me at Burning Man. I was making out with this chick, and she was totally moaning and into it, I thought, 'man, I'm a better kisser than I thought.' But then I looked down and I noticed that some other dude was chowing her box. erm

http://www.cr-shirts.com/Site/ProdImages/350cockblock.gif

Gornack
Well, that's Burning Man for you! Anything goes. At least she wasn't like my girlfriend or anything. happy

LanceWindu
Well, that's Burning Man for you! Anything goes. At least she wasn't like my girlfriend or anything. happy

It's not too far from here is it?

Thorinn
This one guy totally cock blocked me at Burning Man. I was making out with this chick, and she was totally moaning and into it, I thought, 'man, I'm a better kisser than I thought.' But then I looked down and I noticed that some other dude was chowing her box. erm dude that sux. erm

it's happened to me too.

Gornack
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's not too far from here is it?

It's closer to you than it is to me! yes

Hey Ken, I've been noticing these big ass brown cockroaches everywhere in the Las Vegas area. Is this normal??? confused

LanceWindu
It's closer to you than it is to me! yes

Hey Ken, I've been noticing these big ass brown cockroaches everywhere in the Las Vegas area. Is this normal??? confused

Umm...I never see any cockroaches.

Jabba the Hutt

Become friends with that guy, and then do the same thing to him.

klintypooh
Perform oral sex on him?

I'm unsure as to just how that is considered revenge.

Jabba the Hutt
You could do it with a ski mask on, and have hidden cameras, and send it around the internet. ninja

klintypooh
If I was gonna get revenge on a guy I'd do his sister and film it or punch him in the face, I cannot think of a series of events that would cause me to think giving him head would be a punishment for him and not me.

NineCoronas
My best friend lying to me about cheating on her boyfriend.

Jabba the Hutt
Blindfold him, and put a cup with a little hole on the end over his penis. Light a lighter near the hole, and watch his penis get stuck.

klintypooh
Stop obsessing over the cockblockers penis! Just kick him in the shin!

Jabba the Hutt
Or you could cut his penis off, andmake it into a trophy in your bedroom wink

JacopeX
laughing out loud i remember in the beginning of school me and my friend were both jus playin around then she fell on me and her hand lands on my dick. She had it there for awhile until she realised her hand wuz touching my private.

Renamon
Starting a bashing thread for no reason what so ever about me....

Jabba the Hutt
There was a reason. You're just stupid for failing 7th grade, and starting a stupidass little streetgang.

LK>The Flaming Gang
Bloodz>The Flaming Gang
Crips> The Flaming Gang
Mafia>The Flaming Gang
Yakuza>The Flaming Gang
KMC>The FLaming Gang
Me>The Flaming Gang

Renamon
ok,.. let me be more specific...

What did i do to you peopleto deserve what i got?

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Renamon
ok,.. let me be more specific...

What did i do to you peopleto deserve what i got?

You stole their lunch money no expression

JacopeX
Leave him alone man, he didnt do anythin. He has his own problems and ways. Nothin you should make fun of in stupid ways and reasons

Renamon
i have never stole lunch money, nor have i ever said i did. I said i stole from a donation jar in a museum.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by JacopeX
Leave him alone man, he didnt do anythin. He has his own problems and ways. Nothin you should make fun of in stupid ways and reasons

It's the price of boredom. And come on just read his damn profile. I was literally ROFL.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Renamon
I said i stole from a donation jar in a museum.
Wow that's gay. Not only are you a badass, but you're a dick to museum's too.
I hope the museum joins KMC and comes to this thread and says "The dickest thing anyone has ever done to me is when Renamon stole my donation jar."

JacopeX
damn, someoen stole money from my church. Were bankrupted right now and if i find out who it is, its on!

Jabba the Hutt
MAYBE IT WAS RENAMON! In cahoots with: http://robastewart.blogs.com/snippets/IndianPoliceMustahce.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.