My favorite things to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

small_pigment
Hey fellas, i'm new to this site and i'd like to get to know some people and make some great new friends. would you mind telling me what you like to do in your spare time? I like to spend time with my squaw, count sand, eat sweet relish, or curl up on the couch with my favorite drawers and my favorite novel.

debbiejo
Yeah, well we read about your fear in the "fear thread".......lol

I like to read and swim down at the lake......OH, and irritate people.

Philip_ll
Well, i like to relax during my time off from work and school. I like to read books, i like to collect dvd's, i like going to the movies, parties, concerts, hangin with my buds, drawing.

small_pigment
Very good!!! here are a few of my interests: counting sand, eating sweet, sweet relish, relaxing with my squaw, curling up on the sofa with my favorite drawers on and a good novel, and counting words in a book. I have a very uneventful life, but all i need to be happy is my squaw, a can of sweet relish, my favorite drawers, and a good novel.

debbiejo
Are you drunk?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philip_ll
Originally posted by debbiejo
Are you drunk?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ofcourse, i think that getting drunk on your days off from work and or school, are a very natural thing for all human beings. If not, than you may or may not be human.

small_pigment
what do you take me for, a devil worshiper? i am simply curled up with a pair of my favorite drawers on my sofa, with a bucket of sand to my left, a can of relish to my right, and my squaw by my side. i would never do such a sick and demented thing as partake in develish activities such as consuming alcoholic beverages! i am faithful to the LDS religion, and to do such despicable things would send me straight to heck!

dave_kodak
i like food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.