(poll)beta ray bill vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
they have both beat thor, but which one would win. Im going with beta ray bill because he is a more ferocious fighter, and he beat thor before he had stormbreaker. and he has all the powers of thor, but thats my opinion.

branhole
looks like beta wins.

bigbran
ill say beta ray bill, will take him out, i mean hes beat thor on his normal powers, he should beat this gladiator clone, with his own powers.

bigbran
yep,brb wins all right. guess people dont want to admit supes loses

badabing
I just didn't want to respond because the thread maker was not respected on this forum. You should change your avatar so people don't associate you with Branhole. shifty stick out tongue BRB has the tools and skill to put down Superman and Superman has enough to take BRB out. I'll say this fight is a draw.

bigbran
that was an awsome avatar too, but i heard that that guy was really cool.

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
that was an awsome avatar too, but i heard that that guy was really cool.
Yeah, he actually was. There was never a dull moment on the forum when he was posting. Maybe somebody can fill his shoes. roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle shifty

bigbran
maybe if someone came back with the same avatar and kinda the had the same name, they could do it.

badabing
maybe if someone came back with the same avatar and kinda the had the same name, they could do it. laughing Happy Dance laughing

bigbran
i never met him though, i came a day after he got banned.

Soljer
What a coincidence!

bigbran
yes it would seem that way.

badabing
i never met him though, i came a day after he got banned.
It all due to the Tug of War thread and Hulk=Strength.

bigbran
that was hilarious when i was.....um.....reading it.

bigbran
that hulk=strength was an ahole i hear.

badabing
That thread was like watching a train wreck. I couldn't turn away from it.

bigbran
i couldnt stop pos..... reading

MJOILNIR
Yep it was a just a matter of time beforgiljotiini Anyway Bill wins big grin

bigbran
damn supes is getting up there in the polls.

Cosmic Cube
Read Stormbreaker. Bill is a beast.

I really don't see why Thor is said to be more powerful.

It certainly doesn't show on panel.

bigbran
i know, can you post pics, just show these supes voter.

Grimm22
Thor + Horse = Bill = Awesome

Supes is about to hit the hay laughing

Pun intended

Cosmic Cube
ill say beta ray bill, will take him out, i mean hes beat thor on his normal powers, he should beat this gladiator clone, with his own powers. I thought Gladiator was a Superman clone...

bigbran
bill,ss,deadpool are the best heroes ever.

bigbran
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I thought Gladiator was a Superman clone... laughing
not anymore. Happy Dance

Broly92
Bill wins and turns superman to glue to get revenge for his horse friends

Cosmic Cube
It still wouldn't be easy for Bill.

bigbran
how cum the supes fans arent presenting there arguements.

MJOILNIR
Maybe they cant find one to the contrary laughing

bigbran
rock the poll says 69.

snoopdogg
how cum the supes fans arent presenting there arguements. Maybe it's because your doing such a good job of presenting yours you scared the Superman fans away. eek!

leonidas

I really don't see why Thor is said to be more powerful.

what's bill done that thor hasn't? and thor has godforce. no such luck for bill. and control of elements WITHOUT hammer. and warrior madness (that he can ltierally fall into at anytime he chooses -- all he needs ot do is go bloodlust and let it take him over) why he didn't at least use storm control when he was battling bill without hammers that first time is, was and always will remain a mystery. confused but if he had TRULT wanted to win that fight, no way bill would have won. AND they were fighting in an environment more conducive to bill. AND bill woke up first -- the fight was a draw but the environment (again suited to bill by odin's choice) allowed him to recover first.

bill IS cool. very, very cool. stormbreaker was a great mini. bill would make this very tough on supes.

but thor is tougher than bill. supes took him out. erm

besides, when i read all the, er, great points and arguments listed in this thread i got all, like, intimidated and stuff. wink

Validus
Not like Stormbreaker is a typical showing for Beta Ray Bill. I know DC has posted a scan where he was laid out by Namor... no expression

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
what's bill done that thor hasn't? and thor has godforce. no such luck for bill. and control of elements WITHOUT hammer. and warrior madness (that he can ltierally fall into at anytime he chooses -- all he needs ot do is go bloodlust and let it take him over) why he didn't at least use storm control when he was battling bill without hammers that first time is, was and always will remain a mystery. confused but if he had TRULT wanted to win that fight, no way bill would have won. AND they were fighting in an environment more conducive to bill. AND bill woke up first -- the fight was a draw but the environment (again suited to bill by odin's choice) allowed him to recover first.

bill IS cool. very, very cool. stormbreaker was a great mini. bill would make this very tough on supes.

but thor is tougher than bill. supes took him out. erm

besides, when i read all the, er, great points and arguments listed in this thread i got all, like, intimidated and stuff. wink Bill was blowing up planets in his fight with Stardust. Thor doesn't come close.

Thor using Warrior Madness doesn't count. That's out of his character.

Thor is tougher than Bill? That's debateable.

Supe's beat Thor once. That doesn't mean he owns him. We'll see what happens in the next JLA/Avengers.

bigbran
bill is tough

leonidas
Bill was blowing up planets in his fight with Stardust. Thor doesn't come close.

Supe's beat Thor once. That doesn't mean he owns him. We'll see what happens in the next JLA/Avengers.

thor can't blow up a planet? confused gladiator can blow up a planet. hulk can. bill can. thor can. good guys tend not to go around doing so however . . .

i wasn't comparing wmt to bill. i said wm is one more reason thor>bill overall in power-level. if he goes bloodlusted he does go mad. all wm is is a really po'd thor. people always want to seperate thor and wmt. wmt thor IS thor. not like he's tapping some power. the power is in thor, he just rarely uses it because of the damage he might cause. he's too responsible to use it often.

Big Sexy
Dont even count JLA/ Avengers, thats one of the biggest bull stories which is with most crossovers.

Validus
The same thing. no expression

Superman won't lose in a crossover. Same with Batman.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Validus

Superman won't lose in a crossover. Same with Batman. I agree, the iconship will keep them from loosing.

BobbyD
Clark has what it takes to take out BRB. I don't think he'd win the majority, but he could take 2-4/10.

...what's really scary is if Clark is able to wrestle away Stormbreaker from BRB's grip. Would he be allowed to pick it up, like Mojilnor?

Accel
Bill was blowing up planets in his fight with Stardust. Thor doesn't come close.

The whole Warrior-Madness thing kind of confuses me. Is that the state Thor enters when he lets loose, or is it from an outside influence?

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
thor can't blow up a planet? confused gladiator can blow up a planet. hulk can. bill can. thor can. good guys tend not to go around doing so however . . .

i wasn't comparing wmt to bill. i said wm is one more reason thor>bill overall in power-level. if he goes bloodlusted he does go mad. all wm is is a really po'd thor. people always want to seperate thor and wmt. wmt thor IS thor. not like he's tapping some power. the power is in thor, he just rarely uses it because of the damage he might cause. he's too responsible to use it often.

Thor destroyed a planet twice on two differnt occassions, one planet he destroyed with one hit from the hammer. And Thor is little bit more durable tha BRB by hair. BRB will beat superman down with stormbreaker and turing the man of steel into a pile sh**.

the Darkone

What the f**k? I really don't see why Thor is said to be more powerful.

Thor overall is more powerful than BRB, Thor holds back alot. Thor powers are greater he is a son of skyfather and elder god, WMT is apart of him he doesn't go WM all the time only as the last resort. Thor feats are off the charts compare to BRB and like both, Classic Thor rapes BRB.

BRB wins 7/10 against the man of steel.

roughrider
Bill has slightly less versatility with Stormbreaker than Thor does with Mjolnir, but his magic-based attack - along with incredible fighting spirit - would help him win 5-6/10.

Avalonofthewind
Superman 7/10.

Bill has nothing that neither Thor or any other magical opponent has tried/failed. Superman wielded Mjolnir himself for a few centuries.

Speed/Strength advantage Superman.

snoopdogg

Superman won't lose in a crossover. Same with Batman. Venom defeated Supes once. So did He-Man they say..................

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Venom defeated Supes once. So did He-Man they say..................
blink

Validus
Venom defeated Supes once. So did He-Man they say..................
That was when Superman had a mullet so he screwed himself there.

bigbran
he will neverlose again,in a crossover, prob in his own comics, this guy is too fan based, the writers would prob get hate mail,if he lost.

Validus
he will neverlose again,in a crossover, prob in his own comics, this guy is too fan based, the writers would prob get hate mail,if he lost.
I'm pretty the Thor fanboys wrote more emails after JLA/Avengers #2 than Superman fanboys ever have. I recall Busiek claiming he received death threats. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
What!? Superman has the most fanboys everpile

Big Sexy
I'm pretty the Thor fanboys wrote more emails after JLA/Avengers #2 than Superman fanboys ever have. I recall Busiek claiming he received death threats. roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn are you serious. Damn and I thought the trekkies are deprived people.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
blink I don't want to hear the "Superman has too many fanboys for him to loose" argument. It's rediculous.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by BobbyD
...what's really scary is if Clark is able to wrestle away Stormbreaker from BRB's grip. Would he be allowed to pick it up, like Mojilnor?

He wouldn't be allowed to even hold the Stormbreaker. The case in point, in JLA/Avengers that was a special time. Odin had rescinded the enchantment for a little while. After the fight with Krona ended, Supes could not even budge it after that. You think Supes is any more worthy to hold it now?

bigbran
that was prob why they made him stop losing, ands thats why they told the fanboys that he was weakened. they tried to make him lose once, you notice how he hasnt really lost since his fight with venom?

badabing
I don't want to hear the "Superman has too many fanboys for him to loose" argument. It's rediculous.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg
Who was Venom merged with in that comic?

Validus
that was prob why they made him stop losing, ands thats why they told the fanboys that he was weakened. they tried to make him lose once, you notice how he hasnt really lost since his fight with venom?
How many crossover fights has Supes had since that Venom fight?

snoopdogg
you notice how he hasnt really lost since his fight with venom? I notice alot of things. But that's another story............

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
Who was Venom merged with in that comic? Eddie if I remember right.

bigbran
well im saying the writers got bitched at, and they prob never wanted him to lose again.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
BRB will beat superman down with stormbreaker and turing the man of steel into a pile sh**. Another classic from you.

Broly92
How many crossover fights has Supes had since that Venom fight?
Yet he has never lost since? I hate him so much blowup
rip

Validus
Originally posted by Broly92
Yet he has never lost since? I hate him so much blowup
rip
The only crossover fight he's had since is with Thor.

Juntai
The only crossover fight he's had since is with Thor. With Marvel anyways, he's had crossovers with many other companies.

snoopdogg
The only crossover fight he's had since is with Thor. Actually he stalemated Savage Hulk(while not trying).

badabing
Eddie if I remember right.
Eddie Brock held off Spidey with one hand and gave Superman a pimp slap with the other? That's sounds a bit blink What the f**k? crazy

bigbran
Actually he stalemated Savage Hulk(while not trying).
actully it said he tried as hard as he can in that fight. and your knoledge is a little off, because i remember him knocking hulk out cold..

batdude123
Imo, Superman's speed trumps BRB's raw power. Superman takes the majority.

bigbran
theres that speed again.

batdude123
shifty

Broly92
Superman + speed= Shut Up please

batdude123
Superman + speed= Shut Up please

Dragon Ball Z=Retarded smokin'

snoopdogg
actully it said he tried as hard as he can in that fight. and your knoledge is a little off, because i remember him knocking hulk out cold.. Actually your knowledge is off a tad. In the 1999 crossover Superman didn't want to fight Hulk. Hulk was trying to hurt Supes but failed.

Your talking about the 1996 fight which happened before the Supes/Venom fight.

Broly92
batman + me=fishchair
death then I kill you

batdude123
batman + me=fishchair
death then I kill you

So Batman + You = Batman kicks your ass? confused

Broly92
Yes but then I beg and stap him in the head and kill you2guns

batdude123
Yes but then I beg and stap him in the head and kill you2guns

So you beg like a girl for him not to beat on you anymore? confused

Broly92
No I beg him not to have a loser fanboy like you and stab him in the head and kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Kidding but come on Dbz=Awesome

batdude123
No I beg him not to have a loser fanboy like you and stab him in the head and kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Kidding but come on Dbz=Awesome

Nah, I don't watch that kind of crap.

Broly92
Come on this off topic and I like it and always will so stop insulting I apologize for making fun of Batman but if you continue to make me angry well lets just say you won't like me when I'm angry

batdude123
Come on this off topic and I like it and always will so stop insulting I apologize for making fun of Batman but if you continue to make me angry well lets just say you won't like me when I'm angry

So you turn into the Hulk? stick out tongue

Broly92
No stronger and faster with energy blasts Brolly

batdude123
No stronger and faster with energy blasts Brolly

Ah.

bigbran
bill, can do it.
brb 6/10

Longinus
Hopefully in the next crossover, Thor will face Wonder Woman and Superman will face Sentry while Captain Marvel fights Gladiator.

bigbran
that would be cool, but you know supes is going to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.