Rest Stop (2006)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn

botankus
Let me guess, the plot involves a bunch of half-dressed idiots like Eliza Dushku and Jessica Biel (who also fit that trait in real-life) who stop at a rest area and get terrorized at the soda machine, toilets, and while trying to read the map (after 2 hours of trying to figure out what U.S. state she's in, Eliza Ditzku gives the killer plenty of time to chop off her head and let all the air out between her ears).

deathbycorn
Get that dick out of your mouth, I can't hear you...

Impediment
There's no need to bash for having an opinion, Corn. I agree with Botankus.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Impediment
There's no need to bash for having an opinion, Corn. I agree with Botankus. He started in the Drive-Thru thread so **** this **** it's on.

Impediment
Oooooooooooooooooookay................................... confused

T.M
Yeah don't even have to read the plot synopsis.. it is pretty obvious what this is about.

deathbycorn
It's so funny when people bag out movies before they have even seen a trailer. Hahaha.
You people amaze me.

T.M
Originally posted by deathbycorn
It's so funny when people bag out movies before they have even seen a trailer. Hahaha.
You people amaze me.

Well this type of movie has been done.. and done.. and done..

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by botankus
Let me guess, the plot involves a bunch of half-dressed idiots like Eliza Dushku and Jessica Biel (who also fit that trait in real-life) who stop at a rest area and get terrorized at the soda machine, toilets, and while trying to read the map (after 2 hours of trying to figure out what U.S. state she's in, Eliza Ditzku gives the killer plenty of time to chop off her head and let all the air out between her ears).

agree

deathbycorn
Do you know how people like Zombie movies, other people like Slasher movies?

Well my favourite genre is lost in the middle of nowhere, backwoods etc.

This type of movie.

Each to their own.

Impediment
Originally posted by T.M
Well this type of movie has been done.. and done.. and done..

and done, and done, and done, etc., etc.

deathbycorn
Man this is my last post here. Keep waiting for a horror movie with a plot on par with the lord of the rings people. It will happen one day, maybe in like 2030.

steverules
I will watch the trailer then decide.

Impediment
Man this is my last post here. Keep waiting for a horror movie with a plot on par with the lord of the rings people. It will happen one day, maybe in like 2030.

Maybe it'll be better than this crap that you're listing, huh?

Captain REX
He started in the Drive-Thru thread so **** this **** it's on.

Calm...the ****...down. ermm

Don't bash, it's against THE RULES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.