The Adventures of Kai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Renamon
Character
Name: Kai Lein

Appearence: Long brown hair that goes just past his shoulders, a red cape on his back, black sweatshirt and black pants. He wears a red scarf over his mouth so he can not be seen chanting spells.

Equipment: Wooden Staff, spell book

Bio: Kai Lein is 15 years old, and a powerful sorceror. He uses fire magic to fend off his enemies or to blind people around him for a quick escape. He is somewhat nervous around other people.

Volume One: Ruler of Darkness

Prologue

Kai was walking through the forest. He loved the darkness of which the forest held under its deep green leaves. The willow trees added the mysterious feeling to the forest He looked up at the trees and smiled under his scarf covering his mouth. He heard a small sound and he raised his wooden staff in an instant, aiming it to the area of which the sound came from. "Who's there?!" he said from under his scarf. He only heard more rustling from the green rose bush. The flowers had started to bloom, meaning it was almost spring. He had been in the forest for almost a year now. He walked closer to the bush and touched it with his staff and it rustled louder. The sudden rustle startled Kai, making him jump back. "Come out!" he yelled with a deadly tone. Kai walked to the bush and rammed his hand into the bush and yanked out what he grabbed. "...A squirrel..." he muttered to himself as he stared into the eyes of the small rodent. Kai sighed and dropped the squirrel and turned to walk away when all of a sudden he heard a voice "Do not let your eyes deceive you young mage" said an older man.
"Where the hell are you?!" Kai yelled looking up in the trees while he backed up. "Show yourself!"
"I am young master, forgive me." the old man.
Kai followed the sound of the voice to the squirrel. "The hell?"
"Ah, so you know its me" the squirrel said putting its index finger on his chest "But who else.... Grab him!" The next thing Kai knew he was being surrounded by bandits. The bandits weren't that old. They looked as though they were in their mid-twenties. One of the bandits however were old. The old man had gray hair, a very long beard that went down to his knees and a hunch, as if he had been like that for years. That was all Kai could get out of his consumption before the bandits had grabbed him and quickly tied him up. Kai smirked "do you think you can hold me?!" Kai closed his eyes and started to chant.
"Des spiritueux du feu je vous appelle!" he started, but couldn't finish because one of the bandits had gagged him. Kai struggled to get free, but to no prevail. Kai's eyes started to glow as he started to mentally summon his power, but then felt a sharp pain on his head, and then nothing.

(Bold: "Spirits of fire, I summon you!"

Renamon
Chapter One

Kai awoke in a tent, he was tied to a pole. He sighed because he needed his staff to use his magic. He tried to loosen the ropes, but failed. He looked around so something sharp, but nothing. He did the only thing he could think of and that was yell. He screamed loudly, hoping someone would come in. If he could get someone in that tent, and close enough to him, he could knock that person out and cut the ropes. Eventually a woman came in "Will you stop that racket?!" she yelled as she walked in front of him "You scream anymore and i will cut out your eyes, got it?!" the woman said.
Kai smirked and yelled again. The woman growled and grabbed her knife from its sheath and brought it forward towards Kai's right eye. That is when Kai took his chance. He lifted his entire lower body and grabbed hold of the woman's neck area. This shocked the woman, but before she could react, Kai moved his body back down to the ground as hard as he could, bringing the woman's head with it. He slammed her head down on the dirt floor as hard as he possibly could, knocking her out cold. Kai smiled in self-satisfaction and moved her knife with his feet to his hands. He grabbed the knife and started cutting the ropes quickly. After a few minutes of painful sawing, Kai was finally free from the ropes. He stood up and wiped the blood from his hands and arms. He quietly crept to the tent entrance and peered out. He needed to find his staff. He saw a few bandits and he went back in the tent. "what to do what to do...." he though to himself and he got an idea. He walked to the woman's unconscious body and searched through her clothes for a better weapon than that pitiful knife. He found three smoke grenades and matches. He smiled greatly from what he found. He walked out of the tent stealthily and hid in the shadows of the night. He peered in a tent only to find a bandit making himself a sandwich. Kai smirked and walked in quietly behind the bandit. He lit on of the matches he had found, making a small noise. The noise caught the bandits attention. Kai made sure he was looking into the bandits eyes before manipulating the flame of the match onto the bandit's clothes, catching him on fire. The bandit yelled as he burned. Kai placed the burnt match beside the sandwich to make it look like he did it himself and ran out of the tent before he could be seen. The bandit that was yelling did an excellent job at distracting the guards. He ran from tent to tent trying to find his staff, but no luck. Eventually there was one tent left, the biggest tent of all of them. Kai quietly crept inside the tent and looked around.
"Looking for these?" a strangely familiar voice said from behind Kai. Kai turned and pulled out the matches in one swift motion, only to see the old man from before. The old man must have been the bandit's leader. The old man was holding up Kai's spell book and his staff.
"Give me those or burn old man!" Kai yelled.
"Heh... kids these days... no respect for their elders... kids like you should be punished!" the old man yelled at the end of what he said, drawing a large steel scimitar and charging at Kai. Kai smirked and lit a match, by manipulating the flame, Kai sent the fire directly at the old man. The flame was slashed out of existence by the old mans scimitar. Kai swallowed hard and looked for something to do, while the old man was mere seconds from slashing Kai into nothing. Kai saw it. His staff. He waited for the old man to get close enough and ran directly at him As soon as the old man swung his scimitar, Kai slid under the old man from in between his legs. He dived for his staff and grabbed it. He rolled on the floor for a mere second and jumped up. "Fire storm!" he yelled, twirling his staff in a clockwise motion. The old man stopped and looked at the Staff. The staff then shot out hundreds of flames at the old man, not all of them missing.
"Don't mess with a mage, Old man!" Kai yelled as he walked up to the tired old fool and smacked him upside the head with his staff.
"Yes... you are strong.... just as the prophecy says..." the old man said as he lay on the floor. Kai didn't feel like listening to the old man, so Kai raised the sharpest end of the staff and stabbed it down into the mans skull. "Prophecy?" he asked himself "I guess that is my next quest, learn about the prophecy." Kai walked to the entrant of the tent and picked up his spell book. But was greeted with many of the bandits. They were all kneeling to him.
"You defeated our king, therefor, you are now king of the bandits!" on of the bandits spoke, encouraging a yell of happiness.
"...No" Kai said simply and walked past them and into the meadow.

ESB - 1138
So where's the rest of it?

Kai Lein
working on it stick out tongue

Kai Lein

Barker
... Is that French you're Speaking in?

Kai Lein
yes, its the only other language that makes sense.

Kai Lein

Kai Lein

Kai Lein

Kai Lein
im afraid i have to skip the next few pages because they contain sexual content. sorry.

Kai Lein
well, now that the sexual content is over, i can start on chapter two.... i will start on that after i get some sleep.

Barker
I'm sure you've spanked someone before. no expression

Kai Lein
...what?

Barker
Adventures of Kai - Kai=You- You ****ed someone- I doubt you did.

Kai Lein
this is a story made up. This has nothing to do with me. Kai Lein is a fictional character i made up, nothing more.

Barker
Right. wink

On MSN, you said this was a true story.

Kai Lein
uh huh... yea.. i never said that my name was Kai Lein. My name is robert McTarsney. I am not fifteen, i am turning fourteen the second of next month. If you can get on msn, and show me, not everyone on kmc, but ME when i said that, then i will admit that i was wrong. But just as a hint, i save my MSN convos for when i need them. So do not try lying to me wink

Barker
... no expression

*Leaves*

Kai Lein

Barker
Holy ****, was that Necessary?

Why couldn't you just put "They made out. The Next morning.. "?

no expression

Kai Lein
shrug i was given permission, so... i dunno shrug

Barker
That's still Sick Stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.