Batman vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

golem370
Batman has the skill but not the toughness or the stamina or strength. He lose badly.

A.J
Batman.

grey fox
Cage

MrHeavySilence
I know Cage isn't immune to sleeping gas.

grey fox
But is Batman immune to a class 25 fist caving his skull in ?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by grey fox
But is Batman immune to a class 25 fist caving his skull in ?

Batman's too fast for that. The sleeping gas will already knock out Cage.

grey fox
Bullshit , Sleep gas isn't a insta-ko . It actualy takes time to work. By then batmans missing one head.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullshit , Sleep gas isn't a insta-ko . It actualy takes time to work. By then batmans missing one head.

It's pretty much an instant K.O. He has superhuman strength sure, but he doesn't have super speed. He'll get knocked out from the sleeping gas pellets, or a sleeping gas bola.

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
It's pretty much an instant K.O. He has superhuman strength sure, but he doesn't have super speed. He'll get knocked out from the sleeping gas pellets, or a sleeping gas bola. cage will just hold his breath

Grimm22
Bats has taken out bigger and stronger opponents than Cage wink

Bats 9/10

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats has taken out bigger and stronger opponents than Cage wink

Bats 9/10 cage hangs with the IF bats aint throwing nuthin at him he aint seen

cage 7.5/10

roughrider
I know Cage isn't immune to sleeping gas.

That's Batman's advantage. He'll realize quickly this guy is way out of his league physically, so he'll pull out the weapons. He's managed to get around way stronger opponents in the past, and Cage is still just a basic brawler. Not easy, but Bats can win by being patient.

Validus
Doomsday clone killing exploding batarangs > sleeping gas

marvelprince
Cage crushes his skull. Bane gives him trouble and Bane is no Cage

Validus
Bane never gives Batman trouble.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

Well not anymore wink

marvelprince

Whats that? I could be wrong but wasn't when Bane first introduced he supposedly was one of Bruce's toughest adversaries. He broke his back for pete's sake. Sure it was after he had run Bruce through a gauntlet but still, he could have put up a fight at least

Validus
Well it's not as if a tired, exhausted Bruce will always be a disadvantage against someone with even an iota of skill. I hardly think such a showing should be used as evidence of Bane normally giving him fits.

marvelprince
Ok, well then other than gas how is Batman gonna stop Cage?

Validus
Originally posted by marvelprince
By using his brain or is that excuse only valid in Doom and Thanos versus threads?

Cage clearly wins a straight fight but Batman will also clearly take a few wins himself.

roughrider
Originally posted by marvelprince
Not many other ways, but sleeping gas and a well-placed kick was good enough to take down the Hulk! stick out tongue

(Yes yes, a crossover moment of infamy... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

marvelprince
By using his brain or is that excuse only valid in Doom and Thanos versus threads?

Cage clearly wins a straight fight but Batman will also clearly take a few wins himself.

Of course Batman will win some but I'm assuming that this is only a straight up fight where Bats doesn't have time to properly strategize and prepare so I say Cage wins the majority.

Now if you feel in a straight up fight that Batman can win the majority thats where the agrument lies. If you feel he can win most out of ten feel free to allow Bats to use his brain and what he has at his disposal

King KAM

Cage clearly wins a straight fight but Batman will also clearly take a few wins himself. doom is a effing failure, and Thanos, is in a diffferent league than bats.

If this fight is no prep, and Bats uses the gas, than he wins, if he tries to fight, he loses badly.

Validus
I agree with you on Doom. He's massively overrated on versus forums though.

Grimm22
I agree with you on Doom. He's massively overrated on versus forums though.

no

Doom can defeat nearly anyone in comics with prep wink

King KAM
no

Doom can defeat nearly anyone in comics with prep wink he can defeat a large number of people, but if they are smart, and get prep too, than doom will lose.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
he can defeat a large number of people, but if they are smart, and get prep too, than doom will lose.

Doom took over the freakin world wink

He had Magneto under his control but he let him go because he wanted more of a challenge. Then he pwned Magneto. Then he let Magneto pick one avenger. He then pwned Magneto again. Then he let all of the avengers loose. He then pwned them big grin

A.J
Doom took over the freakin world wink

He had Magneto under his control but he let him go because he wanted more of a challenge. Then he pwned Magneto. Then he let Magneto pick one avenger. He then pwned Magneto again. Then he let all of the avengers loose. He then pwned them big grin Really.

MrHeavySilence
cage will just hold his breath

You can't just hold your breath against sleeping gas. That only prolongs it for what? a second?

MrHeavySilence
Do Luke Cage's eyes also have some sort of extra protection like his skin? If not, and Luke Cage somehow has super-breath-holding abilities, Batman can take out a laser torch to burn his eye, then backflip and throw some of his sleeping pellets at Cage.

Grimm22
Originally posted by A.J
Really.

yep big grin

http://comics.ign.com/articles/664/664094p1.html

Ironicly enougth he got beaten by Ghost Rider stick out tongue

Lethal_Rise
unarmed, I'd give it to Cage, but if bat has any of his toys, he gets broken.

The Fake Macoy
This is really a question of how long Batman can run/hide from Cage while he tries to get the knockout gas to work. I'm honestly not sure, but I think that Cage could take the slight majority here, at least.

King KAM
Do Luke Cage's eyes also have some sort of extra protection like his skin? If not, and Luke Cage somehow has super-breath-holding abilities, Batman can take out a laser torch to burn his eye, then backflip and throw some of his sleeping pellets at Cage. or cage could just throw a car on him. no expression

MrHeavySilence
or cage could just throw a car on him. no expression

Wouldn't be fast enough, just as I'm sure, if I said Captain America would get b*tchslapped by a car thrown on him, you'd be very mad.

Grimm22
Wouldn't be fast enough, just as I'm sure, if I said Captain America would get b*tchslapped by a car thrown on him, you'd be very mad.

Well actually.... erm

She Hulk pwned Cap in Avengers Dissembelled with a car stick out tongue

The Pict
cage gets an exploding battarang or whatever in the face and becomes instant prey for the dark knight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.