x men vs brothethhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
brootherhood have attacked a dam to flood a city

x - men come to fight and only have 10 mins to defeat brotherhood

x - men:
wolverine (bone claw)
storm
havok
gambit
cyclops
revanche
colossus
beast
iceman
nightcrawler

vs

magneto
juggernaut
mystique
quicksilver
avalanche
sabretooth

fight takes place on top of dam :
can x men defeat brotherhood in time

juggernaut has been edited

nimrod009
Nope, you gave the Brotherhood 8th Day Juggernaut therefore the X-Men are boned.

lilnutta12
i wos supposed 2 change that

Tallis
X-men can beat them rather easily too. Nightcrawler teleports Juggernaut somewhere like Antarica.

beast slaughters toad. Revanche and post fight. Iceman freezes quicksilver. Storm and Colossus beat down storm and then beat down Avalanche. Gambit and Wolverine beat down sabertooth. And Cyclops and Havok whip Magneto.

nimrod009
Originally posted by Tallis
X-men can beat them rather easily too. Nightcrawler teleports Juggernaut somewhere like Antarica.

Can he do that, taking into account Juggy's forcefield?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tallis

beast slaughters toad. Revanche and post fight. Iceman freezes quicksilver. Storm and Colossus beat down storm and then beat down Avalanche. Gambit and Wolverine beat down sabertooth. And Cyclops and Havok whip Magneto.

I don't think the X-Men would win quite that easily. First Nightcrawler can only teleport up to a few miles (as he has to actually see where he is going in order not to teleport into solid matter and kill himself). That being the case I don't see him being able to take the Juggernaut out of the fight. Now I suppose it is possible that the X-Men could manage to get Juggernaut's helmet off and have Revanche use her telepathy on him. However, this is problematic as it would most definitely take a team effort on the part of the X-Men but they have to fight an entire team, not just Juggy.

That being said I'd still give a slight edge to the X-Men about 5.5 or 6/10 (as I see most fights ending in a draw). Iceman and Juggernaut seem to me to be the key players here as they both have incredible durability, obviously for different reasons, and the opposing teams really do not have the tools to beat them (X-Men don't have the numbers they need and the brotherhood doesn't have a telepath). I think most fights would end in a stalemate with Iceman and Juggy being the last two standing and neither can really defeat the other. Now the only reason I see the X-men having a slight advantage is if they can keep Revanche alive until the end to use against Juggernaut.

Grimm22
In 8 minutes no no

stormfront13
shoot...nightcrawler could just teleport juggernauts arms and legs off...what's he going to do then. or just teleport his torso like he did to the sentinal not too many issues ago. iceman takes out magneto, and storm and revanche can take the rest.

Grimm22
Originally posted by stormfront13
shoot...nightcrawler could just teleport juggernauts arms and legs off...what's he going to do then. or just teleport his torso like he did to the sentinal not too many issues ago. iceman takes out magneto, and storm and revanche can take the rest.

Did you just say that Nightcrawler can teleport Juggernaut apart What the f**k?

If that was true couldnt he have died a long time ago?!?

stormfront13
Originally posted by Grimm22
Did you just say that Nightcrawler can teleport Juggernaut apart What the f**k?

If that was true couldnt he have died a long time ago?!?

yes...nightcrawler can teleport juggernaut apart. and this hasn't happened in the past because 1)noghtcrawler is too religous to kill, 2)he's an x-man, and 3) because it would have been stupid for nightcrawler to just kill everyone he meets

Tank_6603
that's insane

stormfront13
Originally posted by Tank_6603
that's insane

what's insane?

Darth Martin
X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.