Gambit vs Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Firstly who'd win at classic power levels?

And what about at full potential?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_%28comics%29

Check the Powers and Abilities section. Both could be uber-powerful!

Tallis
gambit wins on both accounts. Gambit at full potential is a god. He controls time and space and can rearange the kinetic energy in your molecules. He could use his kinetic ability to make himself super strong, have super speed, and godlike durability. That too much anything electro could deal with.

Apolloknight
Yeah, Gambit, at Omega Level is a Beast, he can Exist as pure kinetic energy. It also speculates, that he might be able to control motion and time someday.

I'd have to give this one to Gambit, I mean, If he could see into the future, how do you beat that. Seriously.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tallis
gambit wins on both accounts. Gambit at full potential is a god. He controls time and space and can rearange the kinetic energy in your molecules. He could use his kinetic ability to make himself super strong, have super speed, and godlike durability. That too much anything electro could deal with.

What the f**k?

Did you just say that gambit was a god?!?!

Seriously Electro frys him before he can do anything wink

Tallis
Originally posted by Grimm22
What the f**k?

I said at full potential Gambit is equal to a god.

Electro gets beat down by water. What makes you think he'll beat Gambit.

And don't even start because I already know how much you hate gambit.

Grimm22
I said at full potential Gambit is equal to a god.

And don't even start because I already know how much you hate gambit.

Yep I hate Gambit wink

Still though you really think that Gambit at full power can rundown with Thor and Hercules What the f**k?

Big Sexy
What the f**k?

Dude your hate against Gambit blinds you. Heres a hint : at omega level he would fry bens ass.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude your hate against Gambit blinds you. Heres a hint : at omega level he would fry bens ass.

How?!? confused

Ben's rocky hide is organic wink

Big Sexy
charge his insides. Then ben go boom

Grimm22
charge his insides. Then ben go boom

Insides are Organic no expression

ExodusCloak
New Son Gambit maniplated Kinetic Energy right, all particles are constantly vibrating(They possess KE), therefore he should be able to take out most people.(If we're talking about Full potential)

Big Sexy
You really don't know anything aboout Gambit do you. With him at omega he can charged organic molecules.

Grimm22
You really don't know anything aboout Gambit do you. With him at omega he can charged organic molecules.

Well thats why he's dead now isnt it stick out tongue

Big Sexy
since when is he dead. He just disapeared.

Tallis
Well thats why he's dead now isnt it stick out tongue

your such a monkey stick out tongue

Grimm22
since when is he dead. He just disapeared.

Oh he's dead. no expression

I killed him big grin

Big Sexy
no expression

Black Adam
classic? electro 8/10

full potential? gambit 100000/100000

willRules

Umm..........an Electro who wasn't even close to full potential could easily generate a charge hot enough to turn the water to steam before it got anywhere near him. He did this once to beat spidey.

An Electo nowhere near full potential could generate a charge in the electrons within objects to recreate a form of telekinesis. He also did this once to beat spidey.

IMO Electro wins 7/10

Soleran
I thought New Son took out Phoenix then traveled to the 616 universe. I actually thought New Son pretty much wrecked his universe because he didn't know how to control his powers very well.

New Son cripples Electro and turns him into a power generator for a third world country like Iran!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by willRules
Umm..........an Electro who wasn't even close to full potential could easily generate a charge hot enough to turn the water to steam before it got anywhere near him. He did this once to beat spidey.

An Electo nowhere near full potential could generate a charge in the electrons within objects to recreate a form of telekinesis. He also did this once to beat spidey.

IMO Electro wins 7/10

And a Gambit who can control and manipulate the flow of time erases Electo before he ever existed.

Gambit 40,000/0.00000000001......repeating of course cool

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soleran
I thought New Son took out Phoenix then traveled to the 616 universe. I actually thought New Son pretty much wrecked his universe because he didn't know how to control his powers very well.

New Son cripples Electro and turns him into a power generator for a third world country like Iran!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

willRules
Originally posted by Soleran

Isn't that the same New Son who got killed by a spear on a statue??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.