ice man vs pyro or what ever that fire kids name is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

White Reeper
ya sorry i dont know that kids name who can shoot fire out of his hands

Tron
Wrong forum.

botcherby
its not the wrong forum... we can discuss the fight in the movie here...

I loved it, and hated it, it had the whole dragonball z thing in the cinema I mentioned to my friends that they'd last like that 5 episodes :P

but when iceman froze over... extremely awesome!

Fiann@
Where's Pao when you need her? cry

LanceWindu
Originally posted by White Reeper

What about it? confused

Icicle
Originally posted by White Reeper
You were right his name is Pyro, or John.
Did you have a question or something?

Fiann@
Originally posted by Icicle
You were right his name is Pyro, or John.
Did you have a question or something? I think that was his point. confused

steverules
The bit where Ice man turned to ice was cool. I had been wanting that to happen for ages but the fight could have been so much better.

soul self
Pyro is cool. He can manipulate fire can you imagine what power he holds, almost like dark phoenix but i think his fire is more powerfull. Iceman is also strong but if pyro's fire got hot enough he could melt about anything (including ice).

LanceWindu
Originally posted by soul self
Pyro is cool. He can manipulate fire can you imagine what power he holds, almost like dark phoenix but i think his fire is more powerfull. Iceman is also strong but if pyro's fire got hot enough he could melt about anything (including ice).

Even a small fire can melt ice...that's not saying much.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by soul self

What the f**k?

Do you know anything about Pyro, Dark Pheonix OR Iceman? Comic wise?

Pyro is nothing to Dark Pheonix, and Iceman is an Omega mutant. Iceman can take anything he can dish and throw it back ten fold with ice,

WrathfulDwarf
Kid's name is Pyro.

Question has been answer.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.