Wolverine vs Hydroman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
who wins?

Wolverine has gone at it with Hulk before so he won't go down easily and Hydroman is always beaten by Spider-Man since he is an idiot but do you think Wolvie can beat Hydro??

Grimm22
Nono expression

Logan cant hurt what he cant cut wink

blind faith
oh I forgot to put my own opinion. Wolverine can only win this with PIS or with some sort of plot device (for example, an electric cable, or a cement bag). no expression

capt it up
Originally posted by blind faith
oh I forgot to put my own opinion. Wolverine can only win this with PIS or with some sort of plot device (for example, an electric cable, or a cement bag). no expression
so the same way spiderman wins

grey fox
Hydroman pulls a Super Buu and takes the win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
so the same way spiderman wins

Except for the fact that Spider-Man utilizes webbing and/or other carefully calculated plans to take out Hydroman. Wolvie's hack-and-slash routine won't cut it here. And just can't operate the same way as Spidey.

So, in short, Hydroman 10/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Hydroman pulls a Super Buu and takes the win.

I take it you mean go inside wolverines mouth and expand causing wolverine to explode?

willRules
Wolverine has a glaringly obvious weakness in this fight. He requires air to breathe. Hydro-man simply drowns him.

Hydro-man wins 10/10, wolverine could pull out a win with either prep or environmental advantages otherwise Hydro-man takes it.

badabing
Originally posted by willRules
Wolverine has a glaringly obvious weakness in this fight. He requires air to breathe. Hydro-man simply drowns him.

Hydro-man wins 10/10, wolverine could pull out a win with either prep or environmental advantages otherwise Hydro-man takes it.
Well put. I agree. cool

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Except for the fact that Spider-Man utilizes webbing and/or other carefully calculated plans to take out Hydroman. Wolvie's hack-and-slash routine won't cut it here. And just can't operate the same way as Spidey.

So, in short, Hydroman 10/10.
again spiderman needs plot devices to win. u can suger code it as much as u like, but it does not change the fact with out plot devices spiderman would loses also

Soleran
again spiderman needs plot devices to win. u can suger code it as much as u like, but it does not change the fact with out plot devices spiderman would loses also

And your point is................................ok got it now, Wolverine loses.

badabing
I wouldn't call Spider-man augmenting his webbing a plot device, it's within his realm of expertise. Environmental devices are different.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
I wouldn't call Spider-man augmenting his webbing a plot device, it's within his realm of expertise. Environmental devices are different.
he could not possably get hydro in his webs with out using items around him to do so. let sbe honest any time spiderman catches hyrdo in pure webbing that is PIS. based on hydros abilties it would be impossable for spiderman to catch him in webbing since he can make his buddy go through the smallest of cracks.

Swanky-Tuna
he could not possably get hydro in his webs with out using items around him to do so. let sbe honest any time spiderman catches hyrdo in pure webbing that is PIS. based on hydros abilties it would be impossable for spiderman to catch him in webbing since he can make his buddy go through the smallest of cracks.
Ah, but it's not a case of getting Hydroman in his webs but getting his webs in Hydroman.

And you can base whatever you want on his abilities but don't count on it happening. Hydro-man ain't too bright.

Metalmanx

No, badabing is very correct here. Augmenting his webbing would not be considered an environmental device. It's definitely within his ability to do this. He changes the webbing in way that it acts like quick-drying superglue, able to easily contain both air and water without it being able to seep through. So, using his own abilities, Spidey can take out Hydroman.

Wolverine, however, does not have this advantage and loses everytime.

badabing
Peter has a great scientific mind and it's within his expertise to formulate a webbing that can stop Hydroman. It would be PIS if Pete just happened to have it on him in a random encounter or come across a bag of cement. It's well within Peter's skill to augment his webbing. If being smart and resourceful was PIS, then every plan Reed, Bats, Doom and Beast came up with would also be considered PIS. I respect your opinion but just disagree with it.

Sparkz
Why has this thread turned into a "who can beat Hydroman Spider-man or Wolverine" thread. but like every1 says without prep wolverine has no chance...and even with prep I'm not sure wolverine could beat Hydroman anyway, he's never been one for special ways of trapping or beating opponents. And Spider-man augmenting his webbing isn't realy PIS as its well within his capabilites.

Wolverine would probaly be easily drowned anyway, unlike Spider-man he can't use webs to break free out of the water, hell even Daredevil could escape from hydroman with his billyclub, unfortunatly for wolverine he's stuck on the ground so there is no real way he could escape, and his healing factor can't heal him from well...death after he's been drowned.

Grimm22
Actually, Spidey defeated Hydroman once by using the Thing's coat to capture Hydroman and since it is made of unstable molocules, Hydroman was stuck.

Then torch welded it shut stick out tongue

Sparkz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Actually, Spidey defeated Hydroman once by using the Thing's coat to capture Hydroman and since it is made of unstable molocules, Hydroman was stuck.

Then torch welded it shut stick out tongue

I was gonna use that example to, but i thought it was unnecesary. But that fight was so funny "Best o Johnny vol 42".

badabing
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why has this thread turned into a "who can beat Hydroman Spider-man or Wolverine" thread. but like every1 says without prep wolverine has no chance...and even with prep I'm not sure wolverine could beat Hydroman anyway, he's never been one for special ways of trapping or beating opponents. And Spider-man augmenting his webbing isn't realy PIS as its well within his capabilites.

Wolverine would probaly be easily drowned anyway, unlike Spider-man he can't use webs to break free out of the water, hell even Daredevil could escape from hydroman with his billyclub, unfortunatly for wolverine he's stuck on the ground so there is no real way he could escape, and his healing factor can't heal him from well...death after he's been drowned.
Why does this ever happen? It just does. stick out tongue

Sparkz
Why does this ever happen? It just does. stick out tongue

All threads slowly degrade into a wolverine vs Spider-man in 1 way or another, its actuly quite scary, maybe it will finaly be stopped when the Spider-man vs Wolverine thread is resolved...and I'm not stating my opinion of that here otherwise this will realy turn into a spidey v Logan thread.

badabing
All threads slowly degrade into a wolverine vs Spider-man in 1 way or another, its actuly quite scary, maybe it will finaly be stopped when the Spider-man vs Wolverine thread is resolved...and I'm not stating my opinion of that here otherwise this will realy turn into a spidey v Logan thread.
I hear you.

Sparkz
I hear you.

You can? testing...Testing...I think the speaker is broken.

willRules

Spidey once beat Hydro-man by using his super strength to punch Hydro-man over a great distance so it took him ages to reform. lets see Logan do that stick out tongue

Sparkz
Spidey once beat Hydro-man by using his super strength to punch Hydro-man over a great distance so it took him ages to reform. lets see Logan do that stick out tongue

Cool you got a scan?

WAF3001
everyone can beat hydro-man. also, wolverine can beat spider-man who canbeat hydroman

Sparkz
Originally posted by WAF3001
everyone can beat hydro-man. also, wolverine can beat spider-man who canbeat hydroman

See what did I tell you...now all we need is someone to argue Spider-man can beat Wolverine and away we go...

WAF3001
wolverine just needs to go berserk and bye bye spidey and hydroman

Sparkz

Lol your determained to turn this into a Spidey v wolvy thread arent you?

Grimm22

wow you know absolutly nothing about Hydroman do you? What the f**k?

Sparkz
wow you know absolutly nothing about Hydroman do you? What the f**k?

probaly not but he can dream.

Grimm22
probaly not but he can dream.

Not in my world mad

stick out tongue

WAF3001
how will hydroman win? drown wolverine? splash him?

Sparkz
Not in my world mad

stick out tongue

I don't like your world no free thought stick out tongue

Sparkz
how will hydroman win? drown wolverine? splash him?

Well erm...yeah.

WAF3001
that makes so much sense. the two will realize they really cant do any damage to each other and wait till one dies. Wolverine will most likely live longer so he wins. Also, Wolverine could just take a vacuum and suck hydroman up.

Grimm22
Wolverine can drown no expression

Sparkz
that makes so much sense. the two will realize they really cant do any damage to each other and wait till one dies. Wolverine will most likely live longer so he wins. Also, Wolverine could just take a vacuum and suck hydroman up.

How does wolverine survive drowning pray tell?

Sparkz
Bump.

nimrod009
Yep, Wolverine drowns dude.

I doubt there's any need for further debate here.

willRules
Cool you got a scan?

Sorry I'm afraid not. I just read it in a character Bio in one of my books smile

capt it up
event of PIS clearly

Grimm22
event of PIS clearly

But, Wolverine's apparent ability to throw dumpsters with one hand isnt roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
event of PIS clearly

how is punching someone over a great distance PIS?

Grimm22
how is punching someone over a great distance PIS?

Because Wolverine can't do it laughing

Sparkz

Lol looks like all characters with super strength are walking PIS machines then.

godking
again spiderman needs plot devices to win. u can suger code it as much as u like, but it does not change the fact with out plot devices spiderman would loses also Spiderman is a scientist so he can find a way to beat Hydroman . Wolverine though not dumb is primarily a brawler he does'nt have the tool to take the majority against hydroman.

willRules

wolverine can't fly either, thats why Archangel will be eventually retconned laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
event of PIS clearly
More like CIS. Spiderman's kind of lucky that all of his rogues at the top of the power list are at the bottom of the smarts list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.