Who is good at navigation tools?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolbzl
Who has the experience of using the Nav4All navigation system while you are out? Am I correct in thinking that any Bluetooth mobile phone can be turned in to a GPS device and how does it work? I ask this because I do a lot of mountain bike riding and quite often I get lost so having a handy GPS device with my phone would be great, are they expensive?

Bloigen
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

T.M
Originally posted by coolbzl
Who has the experience of using the Nav4All navigation system while you are out?

Haven't used that navigation system.. but have used sat nav.

Am I correct in thinking that any Bluetooth mobile phone can be turned in to a GPS device and how does it work?

The phone has to be GPS enabled.

I ask this because I do a lot of mountain bike riding and quite often I get lost so having a handy GPS device with my phone would be great, are they expensive?

Yes they are expencive.

GCG
I can use a sextant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.