Super Sonic vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buutenks
I saw that there are more versions of Super Sonic,so which version of Super Sonic can Goku defeat and which version he can't defeat?

IcePunk
Goku grabs SS and teleports into space and kicks SS straight into the sun laughing

ESB - 1138
Hasn't this been done before? Super Sonic is invincible with unlimited power. Goku is vincible with limited power. Super Sonic would win.

White Reeper
No Gokus power's are unlimited,and if Goku could not kill SS then he would just IT him to space to suffocate him.but SS dose look cool.can he breath in space?

White Reeper
Can he breath in space,and if he can then Goku will just incinerate him.

White Reeper
like this!sorry for 1 post after another.and stomp sonic if Goku gose ssj1 or 2

ESB - 1138
Let's see Super Sonic can breath in space. Has the power to control time and space (Chaos Control). And the power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds grants him unlimited energy. Goku doesn't have unlimited enegy because he grows tired. Super Sonic is seen taking huge energy beams all the time without even being hurt by it. During the battle against Metal Overlord he had to take giant ships being flung at him, hundreds of missiles, and ice based attacks that still doesn't phase him.

Super Sonic is INVINCIBLE.
Goku isn't.

Super Sonic has UNLIMITED power.
Goku doesn't.

Super Sonic > Goku

White Reeper
Goku has UNLIMITED POWER JACKASS.They copyed him of of Goku I am not talking about sonic but super sonic spikey gold arora and he looks like ssj1.

ESB - 1138
Again Super Saiyan Goku doesn't have unlimited energy. When he was fighting Cell he had to give up because he was low on energy. Fighting Kid Buu he couldn't win because he wasted too much of his energy so he could give Vegeta a chance to win. Goku runs low on energy all the time because he has a limited amount. That's why he gets tired.

Super Sonic has unlimited energy. He cannot run out of power.

White Reeper
but he yet he keeps geting stronger and going up on levels? ssj1,2,3,4and if they kept going fan made AF,5,6,7,8,9and 10

ESB - 1138
Look Goku does keep getting stronger but his power is limited. Because with every punch he makes and every energy beam he released he uses energy. Super Sonic has all the energy he could ever need and then some to waste as he pleases becauses he has unlimited. It never decreases like Goku's does. Plus Super Sonic is invincible meaning he can't die. Yet Goku died a few times already.

White Reeper
but he can get crippled,or he could get a sacret arow that make invincibel people and thing fall a sleep for ever if that is not cheating.

buutenks
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Look Goku does keep getting stronger but his power is limited. Because with every punch he makes and every energy beam he released he uses energy. Super Sonic has all the energy he could ever need and then some to waste as he pleases becauses he has unlimited. It never decreases like Goku's does. Plus Super Sonic is invincible meaning he can't die. Yet Goku died a few times already.

The topic says which version of Super Sonic can Goku beat and which not,I know Super Sonic from sonic x,that one can't even defeat ssj1 Goku,so which versions of Super Sonic can Goku beat?

White Reeper
o yes i forgot about that i got a pic of sonic x

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by buutenks
The topic says which version of Super Sonic can Goku beat and which not,I know Super Sonic from sonic x,that one can't even defeat ssj1 Goku,so which versions of Super Sonic can Goku beat?

Oh. Well any Super Sonic considering Super Sonic is invincble. Super Sonic is invincible because of the 7 Chaos Emeralds which grants him that power. (But I don't watch Sonic X because I don't like it because they have too many human characters so I wouldn't know)

MadMel
supersonic cant get hurt or killed, and has unlimited energy, ss>>>goku..

buutenks
So ssj Goku'll just throw around Super Sonic until he runs out of ki?Okay then.

buutenks
Originally posted by White Reeper
No Gokus power's are unlimited,and if Goku could not kill SS then he would just IT him to space to suffocate him.but SS dose look cool.can he breath in space?

Yep he can breath in space and he is invincible so I think he cna survive anything.

buutenks
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Oh. Well any Super Sonic considering Super Sonic is invincble. Super Sonic is invincible because of the 7 Chaos Emeralds which grants him that power. (But I don't watch Sonic X because I don't like it because they have too many human characters so I wouldn't know)

Well Super Sonic from sonic X was pretty weak.Question:can Super Sonic even hurt ssj Goku?

IcePunk
Even if SS invincible, he's still not strong or fast enough to hurt Goku even in his normal form, this fight will just go on and till SS gives up (or gets sent to the sun)

buutenks
Originally posted by IcePunk
Even if SS invincible, he's still not strong or fast enough to hurt Goku even in his normal form, this fight will just go on and till SS gives up (or gets sent to the sun)

Goku'll fight for a couple of days but will fall a sleep and then Super Sonic can defeat him,and if he's invincible then the sun wont do anything to him.

IcePunk
No, Goku will fight SS for 50 secs (which is the the time he stays SS usually) then SS turns back into Sonic and gets pwned to the sun.

Scorpion_Master
yes that is whats going to happen smile yes

ninja

buutenks
Originally posted by IcePunk
No, Goku will fight SS for 50 secs (which is the the time he stays SS usually) then SS turns back into Sonic and gets pwned to the sun.

I thought he can stay like that how much he wants.

IcePunk
no expression

ESB - 1138
Super Sonic freezes time with Chaos Control and goes on a rampage with Lightspeed Attacks, Sonic Wind, Advance Homing Attacks, Energy Beams, and a good kick to the nuts.

Scorpion_Master
Yeah right and that would hurt goku laughing

IcePunk
Exactly

Lana
Read the rules; all characters must originate from a game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.