Colossus vs Titania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both or tough and pretty strong

Colossus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

vs

Titania- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titania_%28Marvel_Comics%29 & http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=105

Grimm22
Colossus no expression

Seriously Spidey owned Titania

golem370
The one in the profile?

Grimm22
Originally posted by golem370
The one in the profile?

Yep wink

golem370
But she beat She Hulk right?

roughrider
Colossus will eventually smack some sense into that b*tch. big grin

Validus
When she had the power gem. no expression

Grimm22

Kind of erm

golem370
She had the power gem in this pic?

Validus
She had the power gem in this pic?
What is that thing she's fighting?

Classic She-Hulk (Class 75) regularly beat on Titania. She isn't giving Colossus any trouble at all.

roughrider
She beat an inexperienced She-Hulk first time out, but Jennifer would come back and bust her hole consistently for years, until she got the Power Gem.

Metalmanx
Yea, Colossus kicks her ass.

The Fake Macoy
Colossus has more durability and fighting skills, so even if they had equal strength he should win this.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yea, Colossus kicks her ass.

Ha! When Collossus is done with her she won't have an ass.

Pyron_Knight
This match isn't nearly as one-sided as some people seem to think.

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
She beat an inexperienced She-Hulk first time out, but Jennifer would come back and bust her hole consistently for years, until she got the Power Gem.

She Hulk is probably > Colossus though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
She Hulk is probably > Colossus though.

How so? confused

Scoobless
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How so? confused

She seems to be stronger .... and that strength can increase.

CaptainStoic
She Hulk is now officially stronger than Colossus, but it is not by leaps and bounds. Colossus is stronger than Titania however, as far as durability is concerned, that is up for debate, because she's plenty tough.

Titania and the Absorbing Man are two of those villains that I would love to see turn around and become good guys. I could see them even having a great comic series of their own, or even becoming part of the Avengers or Thunderbolts.

Colossus ftw 8/10

Pyron_Knight
They would be a good heroe duo. Neither is very "evil" - they just aren't very mentally sound.

Not many consider them "threats" these days so a switch to the heroes side seem ssmart.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
This match isn't nearly as one-sided as some people seem to think. Really? Why is that?

Pyron_Knight
Because both fighters have comparable strength and durability?

snoopdogg
Because both fighters have comparable strength and durability? What about stamina and skills?

Pyron_Knight
I guess those matter...but not very much.
When two bricks fight, you think there's really any chance it's going to come down to skill? Unless Colossus reckons he can't win just by punching and decides to bust out the...uh...Judo or Karate or whatevver he's good at.

Titania was trained by Champion of the Universe though. So she's not without skill.

snoopdogg
I guess those matter...but not very much.
When two bricks fight, you think there's really any chance it's going to come down to skill? Unless Colossus reckons he can't win just by punching and decides to bust out the...uh...Judo or Karate or whatevver he's good at.

Titania was trained by Champion of the Universe though. So she's not without skill. Colossus was trained by Wolverine.

Wolverine>Champion.

Who do you think wins? Titania is a tough b!tch.

Pyron_Knight
I dunno who wins. I know very little of Titania which is why I'm looking up as much info on her as I can. Soon a I ge tmy hands on some issues with her, I'll post my thoughts.

It seems she's dead right now. Eaten by a shark when she was miniaturized. Unless the bio entries are outdated.

snoopdogg
I dunno who wins. I know very little of Titania which is why I'm looking up as much info on her as I can. Soon a I ge tmy hands on some issues with her, I'll post my thoughts.

It seems she's dead right now. Eaten by a shark when she was miniaturized. Unless the bio entries are outdated. Titania is Class 100 currently. She might be able to take Colossus down.

Pyron_Knight
Well here's her handbook entry.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/NikKingMan/Titania.jpg

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CopyofColossus333.jpg

golem370
Pretty close to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.