Happy Birthday Jackie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Wherever you are.Wherever you are Jacks happy birthday.This place just hasnt been the same without you. smile Jackie was just about the sweetest person I ever knew here and she always brightened my day.Shame we will probably never see her again.But I dont think I want to anyways because that was very inconsiderate of her to not think of the consequences she would have to suffer for staying out late with her boyfriend all the time which made her loose her priveledges to the computer.She didnt even bother to think about how people here would miss her,sothe hell with her.BTW,yeah I know its a couple days late for her but I havent been on in a while and since so many others here have a birthday today,might as well add one more to the list. big grin even though its a couple days late.

LanceWindu
she was annyoing!!!jm

Uneeklyconfused
where ever you are, what ever your doing .. happy bi-lated
birthday smile ...

''we are all annoying , no matter what they say ''

ladygrim
happy happy birthday whereever you may be wink

Mr Parker
''we are all annoying , no matter what they say ''

yep. big grin

Spawn_Master
Happy Late B-Day Jackie, this place has changed alot now that your gone..yes bday

Gornack
Yeah, I loved her humor. JM happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.