What have you hit with your car?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jigsaw13
I've run over squirrels... on accident. And I've hit one of my friends, on purpose. lol

ladygrim
i swear i read cat in the title..... thankfully i havent hit anything with me car and fingers crossed i wont

LanceWindu
I hit a bunny on accident once. sad

The other day I hit a tumbleweed that was blowing across the interstate.

Thorinn
I've hit a dog, an cat, a turtle(don't ask why) and a shopping cart. no expression

Bloigen
It.

Clone
My brother and a few trash cans.

Lana
I had a bird fly into my windshield the other day, does that count?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
I had a bird fly into my windshield the other day, does that count?

Technically he/she hit you.

Barker
Bugs, Small Animals.. Kids...

Dwight Shrute
when i used to do a paper route with some friends we would do it in a car and have to drive up into insane places to be able to throw a paper laughing

heres the list

house
Mail box (8 of them)
other cars
parked cop car

Lana
Originally posted by Dwight Shrute
when i used to do a paper route with some friends we would do it in a car and have to drive up into insane places to be able to throw a paper laughing

heres the list

house
Mail box (8 of them)
other cars
parked cop car

A couple years ago my brother had a paper route, and my family was out of town one week and I stayed home, so I had to do it for him. Two of my friends helped me do the papers...I ended up driving my friend Chris's car down the streets (I didn't have my license at this point, mind), while he and Momo threw the papers out the moonroof laughing out loud

DE Luke
3 pigs,lots of squirrels,and 2 armadillos.I drive through a wild area when I head to work so it doesn't surprise me,I usually try to avoid hitting them though.wink

A.D. Skinner
I hit two birds at the same time!!!

Flew right in front of my car, and I nailed em both! Had to show proof to the Wife when she didn't believe me, so I took her back and showed her the aftermath.

Punkyhermy
no expression

Poor squirrel and friend.

And I thankfully haven't hit anything.

DanZeke25
My boss. evil face evil face

ladygrim
Originally posted by DE Luke
3 pigs,lots of squirrels,and 2 armadillos.I drive through a wild area when I head to work so it doesn't surprise me,I usually try to avoid hitting them though.wink

U've hit pigs bloody hell laughing out loud

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
It.

...zak? shifty

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Itzak
...zak? shifty

laughing out loud

Thorinn
no expression

silver_tears
Originally posted by LanceWindu

whoa that actually happens icon5

Itzak
laughing out loud

What? icon5_2 So it's true? cry You're the one that's been running over me. cry

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
no expression

laughing out loud

Thorinn
laughing out loud 4321

Leo.M
A mail box and some trashcans laughing

DE Luke
Originally posted by ladygrim
U've hit pigs bloody hell laughing out loud Tell me about it,fat bastards f*cked up my car real bad.Damn pigs..

Gornack
This one time, I hit a piece of bacon!

BakaXero
a car....

i was aiming for a truck. no expression

Gornack
This one time, I hit a car when I ghost rided my bicycle. erm

Bloigen
This one time, I hit a ghost when I bicycled my car.

Leo.M
This one time i hit a penguin

Bloigen
Originally posted by Leo.M
This one time i hit a penguin

cry

rickyduck
This one time, I hit a ghost when I bicycled my car.
That was my ghost! icon5

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
whoa that actually happens icon5

yes It's the desert Ireney. stick out tongue

Chiquita13Z
I know someone who knows some one who knows someone.....who knows my sister. She hit a turtle dove. And my mom hit a turtle.

overlord
I don't have a car but I crashed into one with my bicycle once, and I murdered running mice with my bicycle. Also a bird once flew straight through my wheel, I don't know why he did that but it was funny..
But if I get a car, I will try to kill as many stuff/beasts/people as possible. It will be like a scoring card only for KMC. It will be so much fun, maybe I'll even take pictures of those dead animals for you all to see and you will all laugh and point at your monitors and I'll be very popular here!
Finally my wish can come true and this plan is just crazy enough to work!

T.M
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I hit a bunny on accident once. sad

My dad hit a rabbit the other day..

Originally posted by Thorinn
I've hit a dog, an cat, a turtle(don't ask why) and a shopping cart. no expression

WOW... never getting in a car with you. stick out tongue

amity75
190mph baby smokin'

Leo.M
cry

Sorry Bloigen... I didn't mean to hit you bag

K.Diddy
I nearly hit a guy on a motorbike,I ran him off the road but didn't stop too see if he was okay cause I was running late for work

PandoraMomo
i was reversing out of my driveway a few months ago, a whoops, my rearview mirror met my garage... didnt break it tho

K.Diddy
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
i was reversing out of my driveway a few months ago, a whoops, my rearview mirror met my garage... didnt break it tho

Hardcore no expression

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Hardcore no expression
hey, im paranoid about ym cars. no one drives them other than me, and damn is im ever gonna hurt one of my babies

K.Diddy
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
hey, im paranoid about ym cars. no one drives them other than me, and damn is im ever gonna hurt one of my babies

I smashed my 1st car like the 1st 2 mths,I had it,lucky it was a piece of shit,still it was 5 grand down the toiletconfused

alic88
i bet none of you has hit a traffic light pole at the speed of 80 mph

that would be me when i was 14

K.Diddy
Originally posted by alic88
i bet none of you has hit a traffic light pole at the speed of 80 mph

that would be me when i was 14

Your pretty stupid then

alic88
yes 14's a crazy age to be driving.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by alic88
yes 14's a crazy age to be driving.

Was the car stolen? Beacuse if it wasn't thats even more crazy smile

Valharu
I had a magpie fly through my front door window and smash on the back window. Had to spend twenty minutes calming the back passenger while driving and laughing at the same time.
Felt sorry for the maggie as well.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
I had a magpie fly through my front door window and smash on the back window. Had to spend twenty minutes calming the back passenger while driving and laughing at the same time.
Felt sorry for the maggie as well.

laughing laughing laughing

****ing Hell!

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
i hit what ever needs to be hit, whether it be animals (they are dumb ne way so its no loss) children (they taste good with butter) cars (they hurt my car though)

but so far nothing really has need to be hit, cept for the tasty little kids that live on my street

and those effing squirrels!!! they bring it on themselves though, running from the bushes right underneath my tire, if an animal is truly that ignorant than it deserves to be run over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.