Rune King Thor,Mangaverse Thor & Thor-EL vs Green Lantern Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No parallax,Ion or Spectre 7200 Green Lanterns vs Three very powerful verisons of Thor

Tassadar
......................7200? Are you serious? How can three incarnations of the same character beat 7200 people with thought based weapons which can do nearly anything a user wills it to?
Thors get stomped

golem370
Because there incredibly powerful each. They could take a few Green Lanterns alone.

Mider
dont know who mangaverse thor is or what he can do sad

the Darkone
it's a larger version of Thor, that's it. By comics you would know this.

golem370
M Thor 1st Appearance: Marvel Mangaverse:Eternity Twilight

Thor appears to be more of a full God here than in mainstream Marvel Universe. He destroys Hulk and virtually obliterates Dormammu. I do however love his look though. VERY cool!

batdude123
The Thors get curbstomped 10/10.

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
The Thors get curbstomped 10/10.
Not really as most of them are a cannon fodders........

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Not really as most of them are a cannon fodders........

eek! You crack me up Skeets. Happy Dance laughing

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
eek! You crack me up Skeets. Happy Dance laughing
Actually I'll go with the Thors.Rune Thor would kill alot all of them with a gesture.Thor-el would speed blitz all day.
And Mangaverse Thor could go drink a beer.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Actually I'll go with the Thors.Rune Thor would kill alot all of them with a gesture.Thor-el would speed blitz all day.
And Mangaverse Thor could go drink a beer.
Dumb.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Dumb.
bejay4

grey fox
Thors take this 4/10

jasononline
Power in numbers. There is no way the Thors could handle that many GLs.

branhole
couldnt the thors just back up and fire off a god balst each and that would destroy quite a lot of them and from there on in rkt could lead them killing each one they met and mabye fire off a couple more godblast. even if they do lose they could easily kill over halve of them. but i think they can do it if they are smart and have rkt lead them and they follow closley and proteck him and work as a team rather than split up and gett beat.

Grimm22
Hal, John, Kyle and Kilowog beat Paralex.

Seriously if they can take out an enemy made entirely of fear, they can take down Thor wink

branhole
but three thors sticking together?

Mider
so what there just thors how many skyfathers fit into a parallax power level army probably a few since they could probably smack a normal galactus down.

branhole
galctus could just destroy the entire place there in.

Swanky-Tuna
What kind of bowlegged fight is this? How are you supposed to judge 7200 people, 99% of them having no story.

branhole
good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.