Darth nihilus vs DN luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
i reckon ur all gunna shout at me for makin anothor nihilus thread but here goes....

Tangible God
Bastard.

I don't like either so I say Nihilus Force drains Luke just as Luke finishes whatever "insta-kill" attack he possesses.

BLAK FOX
Depends who can pull off their unblochable instakill.

Great Vengeance
Luke pwns.

darth fury
yup i reckon luke wins

BLAK FOX
I'm guessing Luke because he would probably be able to pull off his attack first imo. I mean I'm pretty sure that Luke's attack is unblockable as it doesn't seem to have a direct route when it hits its target. For instance when Luke used it against a slayer, green sparks just kind of sizzled around it and it instantly dropped dead. And I'm pretty sure it would work on Nihilus as it worked on the vong who are on a higher level of the force then normal living beings. Not a different level which many people seem to think.

Null ARC Avis
maybe it was an attack that ONLY targeted vong. we dont know. we do know that Nihilus' attack works on all force users. I think Luke loses.

darth fury
i still reckon luke win cause' he's faster so i reckon his insta-kill think would reach nihilus before nihilus could drain him.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
I mean I'm pretty sure that Luke's attack is unblockable

Hm...

Well there is a chance that it can be blocked etc.

I reckon that's very interesting indeed, Bubba'.

Traya put it best:

Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Erm, have we seen it work on force sensitives? Have we seen it work on people with training? Is it blockable? Can basic telekinesis repel it?

We don't know.

You can pull out the bullshit card 'till the cows come home, but his "Emerald Lightning" technique is a mystery. That's it, a mystery. A technique that we've only ever seen displayed on one being; and a non-force sensitive being at that.

BLAK FOX
I mean I'm pretty sure that Luke's attack is unblockable as it doesn't seem to have a direct route when it hits its target. For instance when Luke used it against a slayer, green sparks just kind of sizzled around it and it instantly dropped dead. And I'm pretty sure it would work on Nihilus as it worked on the vong who are on a higher level of the force then normal living beings. Not a different level which many people seem to think.

This is just my opinion Motoko so until you refute it, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

Great Vengeance
We need to disregard BOTH insta-kill techniques. The extent of power of both techniques is uncertain, so they are of no use in predicting a fight. The best way to predict this fight is to simply look at who is more powerful in the traditional way, and I think most people would agree that Luke is a superior lightsaber duelist and force user.

BLAK FOX
May I ask what is so interesting about those two quotations of what I said because if you are implying that one view contradicts the other, that is not the case.

darth fury
good point

darth fury
luke is faster has better lightsaber skills i think but nihilus can weild 4 lightsabers with the force (so i've been told) but i still gotta go with luke

BLAK FOX
If you mean telekenetically use lightsabers, that would be Traya.

darth fury
Oooooo i see

Motoko Sama
Refute it? What am I going to make my rebuttal about, hm? A friggin' unknown power?

Great Vengeance
This is just my opinion Motoko so until you refute it, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

The burden of proof is on you, to show us why Lukes insta-kill is worth considering in this fight. Since there is no proof that Lukes insta-kill would work on Nihilus(Its only been used on a Vong)you have no real argument. And ofcourse the same applies to those who think Nihilus can just drain Luke.

BLAK FOX
Well you haven't explained how it could possibly be blocked. You have also not replied to my post about how the Vong are on a higher plane of the force then normal beings and not a different plane.

Great Vengeance
Well you haven't explained how it could possibly be blocked. You have also not replied to my post about how the Vong are on a higher plane of the force then normal beings and not a different plane.

No...the default position is skepticism. You saying 'Lukes insta-kill will work on Nihilus' is a positive statement that is up to you to prove.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
The burden of proof is on you, to show us why Lukes insta-kill is worth considering in this fight. Since there is no proof that Lukes insta-kill would work on Nihilus(Its only been used on a Vong)you have no real argument. And ofcourse the same applies to those who think Nihilus can just drain Luke.

I already explained it in my other post. It is not concrete evidence but it is still my opinion and until it is refuted, I will continue believing so.

BLAK FOX
No...the default position is skepticism. You saying 'Lukes insta-kill will work on Nihilus' is a positive statement that is up to you to prove.

You miss my point. I'm not trying to establish my opinion as fact and I'm not trying to prove my stance. I was just voicing my opinion and it doesn't matter to me whether people agree or not. However if people wan't to disregard it, until they refute it I will continue believing so.

Great Vengeance
I already explained it in my other post. It is not concrete evidence but it is still my opinion and until it is refuted, I will continue believing so.

Your original post has no real value at all, sorry. We cannot just 'agree to disagree' because your the one that made a positive statement...only you have no proof. My position is naturally correct in this instance, I dont need to refute anything.

BLAK FOX
Your original post has no real value at all, sorry. We cannot just 'agree to disagree' because your the one that made a positive statement...only you have no proof. My position is naturally correct in this instance, I dont need to refute anything.

Is proof always required when making arguments? Ever heard of logical deduction?

Great Vengeance
Is proof always required when making arguments? Ever heard of logical deduction?

Sound logical deduction is based on facts...or proof if you will. You dont have any.

BLAK FOX
Sound logical deduction is based on facts...or proof if you will. You dont have any.

You forgot common sence. It is logical to assume that the attack would work on normal force sensetives as well as Vong because it is still a force attack and the Vong are part of the force.

Admiral Akbar
The Vong are part of a different force. And Emerald Lightning was created through the unifying force. The unifying force is outside of the force.

True Fox
Are you sure because I always remembered the Vong being on a higher level of the force and not on a different level.

Lightsnake
No, the Unifying Force is a different level of the Force...how can the Unifying FORCE be outside 'The Force?'

True Fox
Oh really. Then Luke's attack probably wouldn't work on Nihilus.

Lightsnake
Why would force attacks not work on Ni? He drains the force from living beings, there's no reason to assume offensive attacks, which have been shown to work on the Exile himself and, if we can't the game, Nihilius, then...

True Fox
No I mean his EL attack. Of course other attacks would work on Nihilus.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lightsnake
No, the Unifying Force is a different level of the Force...how can the Unifying FORCE be outside 'The Force?'

Simply because it is a different part of the force. Outside the force meaning different than what we perceive as jedi using force powers.

Err at least thats what I meant.

mikester
if it comes to a force battle nihilus pwns but lightsaber, nihilus dies in 2 secs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.