Adam West and Burt Ward vs George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasononline
Which Batman and Robin take this, the batdancin', cloth wearin', bat anti-wutevahdafukuwant spray carrying original dynamic duo, or the newer rubber suit wearin', Arnold Schwarzenegger beatin', gay vehicle drivin' caped crusaders?

Lethal_Rise
umm...no

Mr.V
Adam and Burt lay the smack down on these two chumps

POW! SMASH! CRACK! BANG! West and Ward 10/10

roughrider
This is one fight I want no one to win.
Can they all die? big grin

Robtard
Adam West & Burt Ward take it easy....

They would pull out their anti George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell batspray and win.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by jasononline
Which Batman and Robin take this, the batdancin', cloth wearin', bat anti-wutevahdafukuwant spray carrying original dynamic duo, or the newer rubber suit wearin', Arnold Schwarzenegger beatin', gay vehicle drivin' caped crusaders? *sigh*jeez, Jay Leno is funnier than yo dumass.

jasononline
I wasn't trying to be funny, and if you don't like how I do my threads then instead of complaining, go read another thread.

And yes, they can all die. stick out tongue

batdude123
BURT WARD AND ADAM WEST PWN THESE WEAK ASS IMPERSONATORS! Happy Dance

MrHeavySilence
LOL, remember in the old Batman days when Penguin would coat the entire batmobile with adhesive, and then Bats and Robin would be stuck on the leather seats like morons? Good stuff.

Anyway, Adam West and Burt Ward have the experience.

Robtard
Adam West was sodomized by Jason Preistly (sp?) on 'The Family Guy'... Serious, it was in one of the shows.

batdude123
Originally posted by Robtard
Adam West was sodomized by Jason Preistly (sp?) on 'The Family Guy'... Serious, it was in one of the shows.

Adam West Batman>>>>>>>>>>Mayor West wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Adam West Batman>>>>>>>>>>Mayor West wink

yes

The Fake Macoy
No one messes with Adam We!
West and Ward take this 10/10.

(and just in case you didn't know, Adam We isn't a typo)

batdude123
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

(and just in case you didn't know, Adam We isn't a typo)

Oh yeah that one Family Guy episode. laughing

braz
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
LOL, remember in the old Batman days when Penguin would coat the entire batmobile with adhesive, and then Bats and Robin would be stuck on the leather seats like morons? Good stuff.

lmfao.

yea, bats is too smart for that. idunno about robin though. eek!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

(and just in case you didn't know, Adam We isn't a typo) "Are you trying to steel my water"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.