Green Arrow vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Did a search and couldn't find this, soooo...

Who wins?

grey fox
Wolverine gut's Olly....

diabloman
R.I.P arrow

Big Sexy
ghost1

Grimm22
Overall it really depends if Olly gets prep, but even then Wolverine would take it. Just not as badly wink

diabloman
hawkeye kicked greens ass and hawkeye cant take on wolvie well hes dead anyways but thats the point if hawkeye cant take on wolvie then how the hell is green boy gonna do it ?

Robtard
I don't think GA'a trick arrows, especially his boxing glove arrow are going to do much. The adamantium fool wins.

Personnally I can't stand Green Arrow, he's like a subpar Batman and DC already has Batman.

MrHeavySilence
Is the Quantum arrow allowed?

Also, Green Arrow has that glue bomb arrow. That could hold Logan while he stabs him in the eye a few times.

Accel
Oh yeah, I forgot to set a starting distance between the two.

Okay, they start off at, let's say, 40 feet from each other. GA has all his trick arrows.

Do Ollie's chances improve?

Robtard
Originally posted by Accel
Oh yeah, I forgot to set a starting distance between the two.

Okay, they start off at, let's say, 40 feet from each other. GA has all his trick arrows.

Do Ollie's chances improve?

Snikt! Snikt! It's over in two seconds.

UltimateStryfe
napalm arrow in the face!
*snikt* you pissed me off, bub.
Logan takes it.

Big Sexy
ollienopity

Lucid Lui
Logan wins.

Heh, been awhile since i said that.

batdude123
Make it Connor Hawke and you've got yourself a better fight on your hands.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Overall it really depends if Olly gets prep, but even then Wolverine would take it. Just not as badly wink
Did anyone see Ollie's recent prep victory on Deathstroke? Called in the National Sniper team and everything. laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Yea, I'm not sure ollie has any trick arrows that will keep logan down long enough. Wolverine takes it 7/10.

King KAM
I dont see wolverine taking too man glue bomb, electricty, napalm arrows....hed go down eventually....if not, put his ass in the phantom zone.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Did anyone see Ollie's recent prep victory on Deathstroke? Called in the National Sniper team and everything. laughing out loud

Thats exactly why I dropped that book before that issue sad

Validus
Thats exactly why I dropped that book before that issue sad
As to not see Deathstroke lose? Good reason.

Grimm22
As to not see Deathstroke lose? Good reason.

No, not because of that, because of how awful the writing is.

I mean GA calling in Snipers What the f**k?

Thats just stupid no

Seriously, give me a REAL fight. Between GA and DS wink

Darth Martin
DS would own that fight 10/10

Validus
No, not because of that, because of how awful the writing is.

I mean GA calling in Snipers What the f**k?

Thats just stupid no

Seriously, give me a REAL fight. Between GA and DS wink
Ollie is the mayor of that city and Slade is arrogant dick to come into his town and try and assassinate him.

I'd like to see a real fight too ending with GA hitting that ass of a character with a Phantom Zone arrow.

Grimm22
Ollie is the mayor of that city and Slade is arrogant dick to come into his town and try and assassinate him.

I'd like to see a real fight too ending with GA hitting that ass of a character with a Phantom Zone arrow.

Be a hell of a lot better than the other way wink

Juntai
I take it you don't like Deathstroke Validus?

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
I take it you don't like Deathstroke Validus?
Is it that obvious?

Grimm22
Is it that obvious?

Because he pwned Kyle big grin

Validus
Because he pwned Kyle big grin
Couldn't care less. Kyle already owned Slade while he was a rookie.

My dislike of Slade comes from his general overexposure in the DCU as a whole. I'm tired of looking at him.

The Fake Macoy
Unless he pulls out the Phantom Zone arrow or something, I don't think he has enough to take down Wolverine. I'll say that Wolverine wins 8-9/10. That's being generous to Olly as well.

Grimm22

My dislike of Slade comes from his general overexposure in the DCU as a whole. I'm tired of looking at him.

Yeah ever since Idenity Crisis he has been everywhere erm

Of course he probobly wont be in 52 wink

Nataku8188
I'd give it to Green Arrow. Mainly because of his resourcefulness, and the fact that his trick arrows are mighty bitchin'.

Hell, he did manage to take down Dakon, who puts Wolverine to shame.

Serae Erigon
Wolvie would own olly

marvelprince
Green Arrow rules but all jobbing aside Wolverine takes him.

MrHeavySilence

What issue is this?

He-guy88
does anyone hate green arrows aragent atitude

Nataku8188
Green Arrow's arrogant attitude??? Wow. What comic are you reading? He's definitly not arrogant.

Juntai

My dislike of Slade comes from his general overexposure in the DCU as a whole. I'm tired of looking at him. A lot of Marv Wolfman's creations are frequently seen around the DCU. He basically shaped post Crisis DCU.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Green Arrow's arrogant attitude??? Wow. What comic are you reading? He's definitly not arrogant.

the realy old gl green arrow team ups after those i never read anything about him unless he just happened to be in the jla comics or something
maybe he changed

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
the realy old gl green arrow team ups after those i never read anything about him unless he just happened to be in the jla comics or something
maybe he changed

U mean the GL/GA teamups?

Yeah GA is kind of an ass in those, but he does bring up a lot of good points

He-guy88
U mean the GL/GA teamups?

Yeah GA is kind of an ass in those, but he does bring up a lot of good points

yeah i have the orig early ones their realy realy old my dad gave them to me

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah i have the orig early ones their realy realy old my dad gave them to me

Yeah I picked those up in TPB, I was lucky enougth to get them signed by Neal Adams himself big grin

He-guy88
Yeah I picked those up in TPB, I was lucky enougth to get them signed by Neal Adams himself big grin

sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.