The Renamon Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
Yes, thats right everybody. I have devoted a thread to my "best" friend in this entire forum. This is where you get to make all the good comments about him that you want wink

Lets just remind ourselves of all of his great achievments...

1) He's the leader of a 7th grade gang eek!
2) He failed 7th grade eek!
3) He likes Digimon eek!
4) He made another kid cry eek!
5) He likes to steal money eek!

Oh yeah... and he can make amazing stick figure animations eek!

So everybody on KMC... please post whatever compliments you want about Renamon here, in The Renamon Thread

no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG laughing

Skeets
spank

Bloigen
You forgot his name is Rent-A-Man.

Jigsaw13
He's special no expression

LanceWindu
Don't forget he thinks he's cool because he smokes in the 7th grade.

Spartan005
And everybody has to see the Leader of The best Gang in Town on screen....http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHZa3Dbo...ox13%20retarded

Spartan005
Oh sorry if that one doesn't work try this...http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHZa3Dbo8Vo&search=Numa%20Fox13%20retarded

taft
shock He's so cool. no expression

Jigsaw13
Originally posted by Spartan005
Oh sorry if that one doesn't work try this...http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHZa3Dbo8Vo&search=Numa%20Fox13%20retarded

Wtf Rofl.

taft
I like the words you used to search for that video.

"Numa Fox13 retarded"

Spartan005
Originally posted by Bloigen
You forgot his name is Rent-A-Man.

laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jigsaw13
Wtf Rofl.

That's Renamon. ROFL

Originally posted by taft
I like the words you used to search for that video.

"Numa Fox13 retarded"

It's funny because it's true.

Bloigen
We should burn him.

Spartan005
yup laughing

Vraya
wow you people are mean at times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vraya

At times?

Spartan005

Read His Profile.

Jigsaw13
Originally posted by LanceWindu
That's Renamon. ROFL

Are you serious? That's actually the kid? LOL

LanceWindu

He brought it on himself.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Jigsaw13
Are you serious? That's actually the kid? LOL

Yup... just look at those guns on him.... I'm sure he's the "leader of his gang"

Vraya
Yup... just look at those guns on him.... I'm sure he's the "leader of his gang" doh that was all I did while watching that video. Renamon, you are my friend if you're reading this but... doh

LanceWindu
doh that was all I did while watching that video. Renamon, you are my friend if you're reading this but... doh

His head in contrast to his arms...he looked like a damn alien.

Vraya
hey somebody...let's make a vraya thread. it's been a while since I have had a good roasting.

Spartan005
Your profile's too short no expression

Bloigen
weird guy number 2

laughing out loud

Vraya
aww.. sad

Vinny Valentine
Guys,

Lay the **** Off.

I'm Serious. no expression

Vraya
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Guys,

Lay the **** Off.

I'm Serious. no expression I am laying the **** off. I haven't said an insult to him at all.

Vinny Valentine
I am laying the **** off. I haven't said an insult to him at all.

Did I Quote, or even point out you at all?

no expression

Vraya
No but You didn't quote or point out anybody therefore you were pointing out the whole group who has posted here no expression

Spartan005
I didn't say anything bad about him either... remember this is supposed to be good comments about Renamon

Vraya
I didn't say anything bad about him either... remember this is supposed to be good comments about Renamon don't lie man... stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
I didn't say anything bad about him either... remember this is supposed to be good comments about Renamon

This is a Thread to bash and you know it.

Spartan005
don't lie man... stick out tongue

Fine... try and quote one thing I said was bad about him

Vinny Valentine
Fine... try and quote one thing I said was bad about him

You may not have gone out and said it, but you implied it.

Spartan005
Originally posted by LanceWindu
He brought it on himself.

He's right

Vraya
laughing you laughed at something someone else said therefore you agreed with that insult, and all of your 'nice comments were quite obviously sarcastic.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Guys,

Lay the **** Off.

I'm Serious. no expression

Says he who bashed a member so much a global had to monitor the thread.

DarthSaboteur
Says he who bashed a member so much a global had to monitor the thread. Pointing out hypocrisy? Truthful, I dub thee (Vinny) pwnt.

Spartan005
you laughed at something someone else said therefore you agreed with that insult, and all of your 'nice comments were quite obviously sarcastic.

I was laughing at Bloigen's comment when he said that Renamon should be called Rent-A-Man... it was funny....ha

Vraya
I was laughing at Bloigen's comment when he said that Renamon should be called Rent-A-Man... it was funny....ha you implied things...so shut up embarrasment stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Says he who bashed a member so much a global had to monitor the thread.

I don't remember ever making a thread to purposely Bash someone. 9In the Last 4 Months whistle )

Bardock42
Oh man...you people are dicks.....and renamon...is a pussy.....he just wanted to have friends at KMC....renamon doesn't like you...cause pussies get ****ed by dicks...but you know what...dicks also **** assholes....in your case that is called masturbation....

Spartan005
you implied things...so shut up embarrasment stick out tongue

Yeah.. I know... but he deserves it

Spartan005
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh man...you people are dicks.....and renamon...is a pussy.....he just wanted to have friends at KMC....renamon doesn't like you...cause pussies get ****ed by dicks...but you know what...dicks also **** assholes....in your case that is called masturbation....

laughing You should post that in Vinny's new thread....

Vraya
Oh man...you people are dicks.....and renamon...is a pussy.....he just wanted to have friends at KMC....renamon doesn't like you...cause pussies get ****ed by dicks...but you know what...dicks also **** assholes....in your case that is called masturbation.... World police big grin kind've confused

Bardock42
World police big grin kind've confused

AMERICA...**** YEAH.

Bloigen
Everybody, get into your super super secret hiding places.

*hides in middle of road*

Bardock42
Everybody, get into your super super secret hiding places.

*hides in middle of road*

*hides in middle of Bloigen*

Vraya
AMERICA...**** YEAH. and then the sad alto version

amerrica... **** yeah...

Vraya
*hides in middle of Bloigen* hides in middle of bardock in middle of bloigen in middle of road stick out tongue

Bardock42
hides in middle of bardock in middle of bloigen in middle of road stick out tongue
Boy it gets crowded in this mother****er.

and then the sad alto version

amerrica... **** yeah...

Yeah..that was great.....so mcuh better than teh original.

Bloigen
Gary: Jesus, this is a nice limo.
Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my cock.

Vraya
Gary: Jesus, this is a nice limo.
Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my cock. lmao

I loved the fight between the guy who was supposed to be a badass and the terrorist at the beginning of the movie stick out tongue

Bardock42
lmao

I loved the fight between the guy who was supposed to be a badass and the terrorist at the beginning of the movie stick out tongue

That was so realistic....not like thos boring Matrix stuff....

Although my favourite joke throughout the movie was the....W-M-Ds

TERRORISTS...drop your weapons of mass destruction.

AOR
laughing Vinny sticking up for someone, what's this world coming too....

Vraya
Originally posted by AOR
laughing Vinny sticking up for someone, what's this world coming too.... 'tis almost 666 fear

AOR
'tis almost 666 fear

I actually couldn't help but deny the authenticity till I read the "To all my HOMIZ AT KMC!!!!"

No laughing smilie can possibly express the laughter that irrupted soon after...

Bardock42
I ****ing hate that song.....

AOR
I ****ing hate that song.....

Yeah it's defidently been O.U.ed...

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR

Orang Utan ed?

Vraya
I ****ing hate that song..... It has been remade by millions of people looking for attention sad

AOR
Orang Utan ed?

No over used...

You lose1234

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR

No...it just plain and simple sucks...kinda like Bloigen his father.

AOR
kinda like Bloigen his father.

what's this about his father?

Bloigen
No...it just plain and simples sucks...kinda like Bloigen his father.

I would be insulted if any of that made sense.

Bardock42
I would be insulted if any of that made sense.
I heard your daddy calling so SHUT IT....or would that be open it?

AOR
I heard your daddy calling so SHUT IT....or would that be open it?

Yeah calling your name....you fruit cake no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
Yeah calling your name....you fruit cake no expression

His dad is hot droolio

Vraya
His dad is hot droolio heyyy...calm down there trooper

Bardock42
heyyy...calm down there trooper

Aww, men...you people are no fun...I miss Bloigen already....

AOR
His dad is hot droolio

Hey penguin's choose mates for life...last time I checked, you weren't a penguin...

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
Hey penguin's choose mates for life...last time I checked, you weren't a penguin...

I see...when did you check last? Was it "I pulled it out of my ass" day? Obviously I am a penguin.

AOR
I see...when did you check last? Was it "I pulled it out of my ass" day? Obviously I am a penguin.

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR

No...not really sad

Vraya
Originally posted by AOR
OMG! I totally saw that pic. coming.

Spartan005
Originally posted by AOR

I love that picture laughing

AOR
OMG! I totally saw that pic. coming.

Spartan005
I'm dissapointed... Renamon hasn't visited yet sad

AOR
I'm dissapointed... Renamon hasn't visited yet sad

I wouldn't either after I made a fool of myself...

Vraya
I'm dissapointed... Renamon hasn't visited yet sad oy...I'm kind've glad he didn't blink

Jabba the Hutt
I bet I could take Renamon's gang of Digimon-loving-seventh-graders by myself. I read his profile, and he's going to get his ass kicked by those older kids. Gonna get LAID THE **** OUT!

Jabba the Hutt
oy...I'm kind've glad he didn't blink
He'd track us down and get us whacked ninja.

Spartan005
laughing

Spartan005
And just in case anyone didn't read his profile...

My name is: Robert (James) Lewis McTarsney II

I am 13 years old. i live in scottsburg, Indiana. I go to scottsburg middle school. I am a leader of a school gang, i havent thaught of a name for it yet.. im thinkin on Flaming Gang. Me and five co-leaders lead this gang. co-leaders: Grgory, Scooter, Brandon, Perry, and Jordon. us 6 basically steal things. i am one of the top theivs in my town. i can steal anything, even money . i know stealing is bad... dont tell me how to run my life, i get it enough at home.

my school life:

Me and gregory(main co leader) Get in to trouble all the time in school. i tend to fall asleep alot in school, and sleep all day. Me and a teacher are friends, so i dont get detentions or kicked out as much as other kids. I usually end up in the office by 9 AM. My School sucks. and i cant say i do much. we watch movies alot. oh and by the way, im in a special E.D class. and i dont mind. the only down-side of being in a Special ED class is getting injured almost every day. but i usually get them back, good and hard. my last injury was a broken wrist. the next day i came into class, i bashed The kid, Steven, over the head with my cast. Mt cast was rock hard, and was a kick ass legal weapon. BUT, i do try to get good grades when i want. i try to do my work so i dont get in much trouble. i want my mom to home-school me again; but everytime i get into home-schooling i usually mess it up, and either move in with my dad, or go back to school.

My Gang Life:

My gang consists of 15 kids. all of them are trouble makers. and they DO actually listen to me. i get into a fight with a few of my members sometimes, but who ever it is has to go through me AND the loyal members. the last fight i had with a gang member was with Scott. he punched me in the eye. and i came back with a kick to the head. the other members walked towards Scott anfter i kicked him and he LITERALLY started crying. of corse, i sighed and helped him up. i have been counting the days since the last gang incedent and it has been exactly.... 8 days since a fight in the gang. some older kids think they can take on my gang, and we have a rumble schedualled for later this month. who ever wins will be the best gang in scottsburg. i pray that we win... otherwise i wont be a leader, i will have to give up my position and give it to a member of my choosing, i will give it to gregory.

AOR

I am 13 years old. i live in scottsburg, Indiana. I go to scottsburg middle school. I am a leader of a school gang, i havent thaught of a name for it yet.. im thinkin on Flaming Gang. Me and five co-leaders lead this gang. co-leaders: Grgory, Scooter, Brandon, Perry, and Jordon. us 6 basically steal things. i am one of the top theivs in my town. i can steal anything, even money . i know stealing is bad... dont tell me how to run my life, i get it enough at home.

my school life:

Me and gregory(main co leader) Get in to trouble all the time in school. i tend to fall asleep alot in school, and sleep all day. Me and a teacher are friends, so i dont get detentions or kicked out as much as other kids. I usually end up in the office by 9 AM. My School sucks. and i cant say i do much. we watch movies alot. oh and by the way, im in a special E.D class. and i dont mind. the only down-side of being in a Special ED class is getting injured almost every day. but i usually get them back, good and hard. my last injury was a broken wrist. the next day i came into class, i bashed The kid, Steven, over the head with my cast. Mt cast was rock hard, and was a kick ass legal weapon. BUT, i do try to get good grades when i want. i try to do my work so i dont get in much trouble. i want my mom to home-school me again; but everytime i get into home-schooling i usually mess it up, and either move in with my dad, or go back to school.

My Gang Life:

My gang consists of 15 kids. all of them are trouble makers. and they DO actually listen to me. i get into a fight with a few of my members sometimes, but who ever it is has to go through me AND the loyal members. the last fight i had with a gang member was with Scott. he punched me in the eye. and i came back with a kick to the head. the other members walked towards Scott anfter i kicked him and he LITERALLY started crying. of corse, i sighed and helped him up. i have been counting the days since the last gang incedent and it has been exactly.... 8 days since a fight in the gang. some older kids think they can take on my gang, and we have a rumble schedualled for later this month. who ever wins will be the best gang in scottsburg. i pray that we win... otherwise i wont be a leader, i will have to give up my position and give it to a member of my choosing, i will give it to gregory.

This is coming from a kid who just immitated the numa numa song? To hell he's a gangsta. Send him over to JacopX, let him learn a fe things...

But seriously I don't believe a word of what he says. Hell me and my brother can take his entire gang of punks...no toddlers in diapers...there we go...

Renamon
i hope you ****ers burn in hell....

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Renamon
i hope you ****ers burn in hell.... We're mean, we know.

AOR

It's the MAN OF THE HOUR eek!

Spartan005

Reported.

AOR
Originally posted by NineCoronas
We're mean, we know.

Spartan005
Originally posted by AOR
It's the MAN OF THE HOUR eek!

laughing

AOR
Reported.

OWNED!!!!

Renamon
Reported. ha, i wouldnt be the one in trouble... you all who posted here will be the main ones in trouble because....

BASHING IS AGAINST THE RULES

Spartan005
Indeed laughing

Spartan005
ha, i wouldnt be the one in trouble... you all who posted here will be the main ones in trouble because....

But this thread is supposed to be for good comments about you... sad

Wild Cherry
Aw. You guys are so mean sad

Renamon
But this thread is supposed to be for good comments about you... sad no no no, dont **** with me. you knew what was going to happen when you made this thread you dick!

Spartan005
Once again... read his profile no expression

AOR
ha, i wouldnt be the one in trouble... you all who posted here will be the main ones in trouble because....

As far as we're concerned we never But rather said it jokingly. The fact that you can't take a joke is not our problems...

Wild Cherry
Once again... read his profile no expression yeh, but are you sure it's true?

Spartan005
no no no, dont **** with me. you knew what was going to happen when you made this thread you dick!

Don't make me report you again...

AOR
I would further like to clarify that I was only a part of the "owl era" of this thread, and not part of the certain "n00b bashing". (Sorry Spartan gotta cover my grounds he wink You understand...)

NineCoronas
Guys, we're being kinda harsh, and this is coming from an uber-prick.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
yeh, but are you sure it's true?

Even if its not... than I still don't like him just because he lied about stealing and beating up kids...

AOR
yeh, but are you sure it's true?

hence the thread...

Renamon
dammit.. where is an admin when you need one?!

Spartan005
Originally posted by AOR
I would further like to clarify that I was only a part of the "owl era" of this thread, and not part of the certain "n00b bashing". (Sorry Spartan gotta cover my grounds he wink You understand...)

of course...

Originally posted by AOR
As far as we're concerned we never But rather said it jokingly. The fact that you can't take a joke is not our problems...

Like AOR said... when I made this thread, it was supposed to be a joke....just read the first post

NineCoronas
dammit.. where is an admin when you need one?! Report them. no expression

AOR
dammit.. where is an admin when you need one?!

They're never around when you need them. Always around when you don't...

Not that they aren't ever not wanted....

AOR
Report them. no expression

Who if I may add?

Spartan005
no expression

Renamon
i reported everybody that said something mean to me. that means you, and everyone else except Vraya and Wild Cherry....

Wild Cherry
Even if its not... than I still don't like him just because he lied about stealing and beating up kids... yea, i'd just feel guilty abouty beating someone down when theyre just trying for some attention.Originally posted by NineCoronas
Guys, we're being kinda harsh, and this is coming from an uber-prick. Uber-prick? Your like cotton candy roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Jabba the Hutt

Since when do you follow rules?

AOR
i reported everybody that said something mean to me. that means you, and everyone else except Vraya and Wild Cherry....

Ha good luck with that thumb up

Quote me where I said something wrong against you?

Renamon
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Since when do you follow rules? since when have i broke them?

Jabba the Hutt
Sweet, I got reported. But seriously dude, you had it coming. Post some pictures of you and your gang, and we'll believe you. Maybe. How old are these older kids you're fighting?

Spartan005
Yeah... why did you report AOR... he just said that he didn't believe your profile.... which isn't bashing

Jabba the Hutt
since when have i broke them?

Stealing, Assault, Being in a "gang" etc. The typical life of a gangsta.

AOR
Stealing, Assault, Being in a "gang" etc. The typical life of a gangsta.

dang beat me to it...

NineCoronas
i reported everybody that said something mean to me. that means you, and everyone else except Vraya and Wild Cherry.... And me!? *gasp* I'm defending you, in an odd sort of way.

Renamon
i only reported the posts that were offisive to me, maybe i didnt reports AOR. how the hell should i kow. And i will post a pic of my gang when we get a camera.

Spartan005
If any moderators see this... please trust the person who doesn't steal money, beat up kids, smoke, fight, and fail 7th grade

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by AOR
dang beat me to it... smokin'

AOR
i only reported the posts that were offisive to me, maybe i didnt reports AOR. how the hell should i kow. And i will post a pic of my gang when we get a camera.

Why don't you just steal one?

Wild Cherry
And me!? *gasp* I'm defending you, in an odd sort of way. now i gotta change my location to pepsi factory glare

Jabba the Hutt
Trust the guy with the Lanky Kong avitar cool

JacopeX

my school life:

My Gang Life:

My gang consists of 15 kids. all of them are trouble makers. and they DO actually listen to me. i get into a fight with a few of my members sometimes, but who ever it is has to go through me AND the loyal members. the last fight i had with a gang member was with Scott. he punched me in the eye. and i came back with a kick to the head. the other members walked towards Scott anfter i kicked him and he LITERALLY started crying. of corse, i sighed and helped him up. i have been counting the days since the last gang incedent and it has been exactly.... 8 days since a fight in the gang. some older kids think they can take on my gang, and we have a rumble schedualled for later this month. who ever wins will be the best gang in scottsburg. i pray that we win... otherwise i wont be a leader, i will have to give up my position and give it to a member of my choosing, i will give it to gregory. Well good luck wit that....I guess but remember, youll regret the gang one day, watch. But whats the reason to be in one if you rep ya self. I used to be with the LK but I decided to work alone now. big grin Im happier this way actually, and more with what I am really. eyo, but good luck i guess.

Originally posted by AOR
This is coming from a kid who just immitated the numa numa song? To hell he's a gangsta. Send him over to JacopX, let him learn a fe things...

But seriously I don't believe a word of what he says. Hell me and my brother can take his entire gang of punks...no toddlers in diapers...there we go... Nah, Latin Kings were way worse than some made up gang from school. And look lemme tell all of youi the truth. I was very cool with them bein in the real part of joining them, as I was alwayz wearin the colors and meatin them a the village. in stamford and Ny. I know many who got in gang wars and fights but Renamon's gang is nothin.

i hope you ****ers burn in hell.... No i dont want those to burn, i want them dead smile iight

Renamon
Stealing, Assault, Being in a "gang" etc. The typical life of a gangsta. on this forum jackass.Originally posted by Spartan005
If any moderators see this... please trust the person who doesn't steal money, beat up kids, smoke, fight, and fail 7th grade your a dick! you made this thread for bashing me! wtf did i ****ing do to you ?!

NineCoronas
now i gotta change my location to pepsi factory glare Anus. You should call me, like, right now!

WrathfulDwarf
This isn't a good idea. Please think twice before starting these kind of threads.

Hostiliy is high.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.