28 days later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
I finally had some time off to see this recently, and was wondering what your thoughts on it were. I liked it. For a "zombie" type of movie there were enough character scenes to make it truly stand out. I particularly liked the segment when the movie shifts to Frank and his daughter. Cillian Murphy was convincing in reacting to the horror around him, then basically getting used to it, much like that woman he comes to love. On a side note, I saw the alternate endings and how I wish the one where Cillian dies at the hospital would've been used instead. It just makes more sense, and would've ended on a better note to see the woman and the girl simply walking away, accepting that they're on their own now. So what are your thoughts?

C-Dic
Got a few threads on it already. And by a few, I mean 100 or so.

systemshock2
Originally posted by C-Dic
Got a few threads on it already. And by a few, I mean 100 or so.

Sorry about that. I did a search on it and no direct topic showed up that talked about it. If there's one already could a mod please merge this with it?

BackFire
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6617&highlight=28+Days+Later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.