Samurai Jack Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
We have two regular guys in top physical condition, experts in several martial arts and both routinely take out several opponents at one time. Jack has his Sword, Batman has his regular weapons (batbelt).

jollyjim311
Samurai Jack, easy. Batman doesn't have the speed, strength, or weapons to take out Jack. Batman does have an insignificant amount of experience over Jack, but Jack remains the better fighter.

jasononline
Does Batman have experience over Jack? Samurai train their whole lives. And they train as intensely or more so then Batman did. Wasn't Jack also one of the head Samurai? So that there means he has been in many battles.

I gotta go with Jack on this one.

Black Adam
hasn't jack been training since he was a little kid?

anyway jack cuts Bats in two.

at least 9/10

srankmissingnin
Jack is one of the most inconsitant characters ever created. At times Batman would walk all over him and at others he shows speed strenght and durability on a Dragonball scale.

Milkie
Jack!

Psyquis52
Jack wins.

grey fox
Jack slam's Batman .....

Xplosive
Jack 10/10

Juntai
Depends, are you using the realistic interpretation of Batman, or say the JLA comic interpretation of Batman?

Because you're using an anime character, and they don't often make sense. Truth is, Jack is a human, just like Batman, and underwent training with all the greatest in the world, just like Batman. Difference is-- Batman's been at it longer.

Anyways, realistic Batman vs Anime Jack, Batman loses.
Batman in JLA vs Jack, Batman landslides his ass worse than Superman probably could.

golem370
Batman is a master Martial Arts fighter maybe the second best in DC. I think Batman has a 4/10 chance of winning and also remember he can lift about 600pounds over his head.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
Depends, are you using the realistic interpretation of Batman, or say the JLA comic interpretation of Batman?

Because you're using an anime character, and they don't often make sense. Truth is, Jack is a human, just like Batman, and underwent training with all the greatest in the world, just like Batman. Difference is-- Batman's been at it longer.

Batman in JLA vs Jack, Batman landslides his ass worse than Superman probably could.

Wait, are you saying that Batman from JLA could beat Samurai Jack?
WTF, Juntai! WTF!

What a ****ing Batman fanboy.

grey fox

Bullshit , Bruce started training when he was in his mid teens. Jack started training when he was five/seven .

golem370
But Batman has learned over 100 styles of fighting

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullshit , Bruce started training when he was in his mid teens. Jack started training when he was five/seven . I have the extra-long pilot episode and season 1 on DVD, you're not telling me anything new.

Their training is relative, they both trained with the world masters.

Bruce is older than he is, been at it longer. Training longer. Fighting in real-time longer.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Wait, are you saying that Batman from JLA could beat Samurai Jack?
WTF, Juntai! WTF!

What a ****ing Batman fanboy. Why not, he's thrown down with Wonder Woman, Superman, beat up gods, defeated elder demons. Defeated Amazo. What's a dude with a ninja sword to that?

Batman as he's written in comics, is not the same as he's considered on the forum. I fully acknowledge and understand WHY he's treated like that, but Batman full on as he's written curbstomps the chump.

Get your fanboy shit out of here kid.

grey fox
I still say amazo should have smoked bat's with ease....

Xplosive
Why not, he's thrown down with Wonder Woman, Superman, beat up gods, defeated elder demons. Defeated Amazo. What's a dude with a ninja sword to that?

Batman as he's written in comics, is not the same as he's considered on the forum. I fully acknowledge and understand WHY he's treated like that, but Batman full on as he's written curbstomps the chump.

Look fanboy. I watched every episode of JLA. There is nothing that tells that Batman could last 10 seconds against Samurai Jack in one on one.
And the point is that Samurai Jack has been defeating Gods alone (in not a tricky way, but in a way he trully showed he is stronger opponent), in battle one on one, Batman never did that, not even in his dream and could never do that.

Samurai Jack has been beating opponents in less than in a second.

Batman has not what it takes to stand with Samurai Jack, not even close.

The Pict
batman wins this easy, C'mon guys wake up......he's batman

Robtard
Why not, he's thrown down with Wonder Woman, Superman, beat up gods, defeated elder demons. Defeated Amazo. What's a dude with a ninja sword to that?

If it makes any difference to you in the outcome, Jack uses a samurai sword (katana) not a ninja sword (ninja-to). There's at lease 10 inches of difference, if not more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.