Alternate Destruction of the Ravager?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DE Luke
Take a look at this:
Originally, during the game, after the Exile and his companions defeat Darth Nihilus and set the mines, the Ravager spirals into the Citadel Station destroying it. This can be seen in secret movies in the Prima Guide DVD.

From the Wookieepedia article about the Ravager

Here

Interesting.Does anyone here have this 'Prima Guide DVD'?And if so,could you find this alternate ending and upload it onto http://www.youtube.com/,I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see it. winkI know it might be just a hoax but I want to see if this is real.wink

Captain REX
Heh, that would be interesting. BOOM!

DarthSaboteur
The question is: What order would the player have to had gone through for the secret movie to trigger?

DE Luke
It's not in the final game,Sabo.Ive already played it both ways.First with setting the mines THEN confronting Nihilus,and another with killing Nihilus THEN setting up the mines.wink

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by DE Luke
It's not in the final game,Sabo.Ive already played it both ways.First with setting the mines THEN confronting Nihilus,and another with killing Nihilus THEN setting up the mines.wink I know, I'm just asking that if it were in the game, what order would you have to go through it for the scene. Duh. stick out tongue

Edit: And actually, I saw a patch for this somewhere, I just can't remember/find where it was.

Nactous
Originally posted by DE Luke
Take a look at this:
Originally, during the game, after the Exile and his companions defeat Darth Nihilus and set the mines, the Ravager spirals into the Citadel Station destroying it. This can be seen in secret movies in the Prima Guide DVD.

From the Wookieepedia article about the Ravager

Here

Interesting.Does anyone here have this 'Prima Guide DVD'?And if so,could you find this alternate ending and upload it onto http://www.youtube.com/,I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see it. winkI know it might be just a hoax but I want to see if this is real.wink
I do, I will go home and check.

DE Luke
Thanks!Much appreciated!big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.