KILLING...when is it moral ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Killing.... when is it moral?

I say only in terms of SELF DEFENSE. Delivering Death is only justifiable in my opinion when the goal is to save your own life, or the life of another person.

Abortion, Death Penalty, Murder, Execution, Revenge, Assassination, Euthanasia, etc...

All examples of scenarios where killing is used as the solution.

What do you guys think? Am I wrong? Am I right? Why or why not ?

Come on people....I NEED ANSWERS !

Bardock42
I say always. I don't believe in morals. So, kill right away, whoever you want.

NineCoronas
Die Bardock!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Die Bardock!!!!

Maybe later.

Lord Urizen
Come on seriously.....

If you really feel that way, then atleast give reasons to back up your argument

Thanks

Soleran
So if you are presented with a dilema, lets say you are holding a gun on a man that has a detonator.

Now if you don't kill the man he will blow up 1 person who is far away from you, or you can shoot him and save the one persons life.

Whats the correct choice?

Alpha Centauri
He did.

To some people, killing is moral, so to them the answer would be "All the time."

Killing isn't bad, it's just an act. Like walking or talking. The situation in which this act is committed is what you should be focusing on.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Soleran
So if you are presented with a dilema, lets say you are holding a gun on a man that has a detonator.

Now if you don't kill the man he will blow up 1 person who is far away from you, or you can shoot him and save the one persons life.

Which person do I like more?

I agree with what AC explained.

Lord Urizen

That is killing to save one's life, and i already stated to in my opinion THAT is justifiable. wink

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Killing.... when is it moral?

I say only in terms of SELF DEFENSE. Delivering Death is only justifiable in my opinion when the goal is to save your own life, or the life of another person.

Abortion, Death Penalty, Murder, Execution, Revenge, Assassination, Euthanasia, etc...

All examples of scenarios where killing is used as the solution.

Righto, well abortion isn't killing so that's out. Death penalty, execution, revenge(sometimes) are justified killing, an eye for an eye sort of thing. Euthanasia is basically suicide so it really doesn't matter if it's moral or not. Basically unjustified murder is immoral. Assasination is a type of murder, so its immoral as well.

Soleran
That is killing to save one's life, and i already stated to in my opinion THAT is justifiable. wink

I didn't save he was going to kill you, I said someone far away from you.

Lord Urizen
Killing isn't bad, it's just an act.

That is JUST your opinion.

Torturing...it's not bad. It's just an act. It depends what kind of situation the torture takes place.

And don't even bring up S&M, because they get PLEASURE out of the pain, which renders it non-torture.

Bardock42

Which one do I like more?

Lord Urizen

KILLING TO SAVE ONES LIFE

You have to kill him to save the LIFE of another.

That is justifiable in my opinion.

WrathfulDwarf
Oh brother, I knew this was going to happen. Using your logic stand Urizen.....

You can't eat a Hamburger! A butcher kill the cow. That's murder. So if you eat a Hamurger you're completely IMMORAL!!!!! Oh no!

*turns vegan*

Bardock42

Why not let him life and let him kill the other? Why do you chose who may life? Together with what you claim in the Death penalty thread that is close to the most hypocritical thing I heard ever.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Righto, well abortion isn't killing so that's out. Death penalty, execution, revenge(sometimes) are justified killing, an eye for an eye sort of thing. Euthanasia is basically suicide so it really doesn't matter if it's moral or not. Basically unjustified murder is immoral. Assasination is a type of murder, so its immoral as well.

Abortion IS killing....

In what situations would murder ever be justifiable?

crazylozer
Moral:relating to principles of right and wrong; i.e. to morals or ethics; "moral philosophy"

Ergo, this would vary from person to person. I once heard a goth person talk about how death was "a blissful release from the hell that is Earth". To them, killing people is very good.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

You can't eat a Hamburger! A butcher kill the cow. That's murder. So if you eat a Hamurger you're completely IMMORAL!!!!! Oh no!

*turns vegan*

Killing a cow for good is not murder. WE NEED TO kill the animal FOR FOOD....FOOD is necessary for our own life.

Can you PLEASE stop acting like an idiot ?

Soleran

So its a one for one, you kill him and save someone else but you killed and in the end the equation was such that one life was ended..................

So now go one step further and say the person with the detonator is a victim as well and either he detonates the other person or is shot by a sniper at an undisclosed location. Now you have the gun and the same situation.....................

Arachnoidfreak
What's with CAPITALIZING every other WORD when you TYPE?

And you didnt respond to my post oddly enough.

Alpha Centauri

That is JUST your opinion.

Torturing...it's not bad. It's just an act. It depends what kind of situation the torture takes place.

And don't even bring up S&M, because they get PLEASURE out of the pain, which renders it non-torture.

No, it's not. Killing bacteria, killing living diseases, bad? It's an act, it's also an alarm word.

There are many different types of killing, the situation in which it occurs is how the legal terms are created. Which is why any standard outside of legality is irrelevant.

If you had your way, people would be in prison for cutting down a tree.

-AC

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why not let him life and let him kill the other? Why do you chose who may life? Together with what you claim in the Death penalty thread that is close to the most hypocritical thing I heard ever.

Because HE is going to kill someone else. If you just sit by and watch that happen, WHEN you can stop it, then you are just as guilty as he is for letting that other person die.

To save the other person's life, you really have no other choice in the matter.

Now Death Penalty....the murderer is ALREADY apprehended. You can easily sentence him or her to life in prison. Executing him will only serve to satisfy the victim's family, and releive the state of paying his costs in prison.

There is no other person's life in immediate danger ONCE the criminal is in custody.

So why kill him ?

I don't see the hypocrisy in that.

Alpha Centauri
Killing a cow for good is not murder. WE NEED TO kill the animal FOR FOOD....FOOD is necessary for our own life.

No it's not. I know a vegetarian on this very site who happens to be phenomenally healthy and more physically strong than most meat eaters I know.

What's that flying out the window? Oh, your debate.

-AC

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No it's not. I know a vegetarian on this very site who happens to be phenomenally healthy and more physically strong than most meat eaters I know.

What's that flying out the window? Oh, your debate.

-AC

Nope. A freind of mine had muscular dystrophy. HE NEEDED to eat foods like lean meat and fish, high sources of protein to help stop his muscle from deteriorating further.

A Vegetarian diet will nto work for everyone.

Arachnoidfreak
I just love being ignored.

Funny, it just happened in the Abortion thread too.

mwahaha noone can respond to my genius. bitches.

Soleran
I just love being ignored.

Funny, it just happened in the Abortion thread too.

mwahaha noone can respond to my genius. bitches.

laughing awesome

Lord Urizen
Arachnoid i am not trying to ignore you, many people are makign arguments against me, and i am trying to address each one.

Alpha Centauri
Nope. A freind of mine had muscular dystrophy. HE NEEDED to eat foods like lean meat and fish, high sources of protein to help stop his muscle from deteriorating further.

He didn't get that by not eating meat though did he? No. You can get whatever you get from meats, from vitamin pills and it's just as effective. More so infact, because you don't have meat rotting in your stomach (and it does rot).

So no, meat eating isn't essential and you CAN live much healthier without it.

-AC

Bardock42
Because HE is going to kill someone else. If you just sit by and watch that happen, WHEN you can stop it, then you are just as guilty as he is for letting that other person die.

To save the other person's life, you really have no other choice in the matter.

Now Death Penalty....the murderer is ALREADY apprehended. You can easily sentence him or her to life in prison. Executing him will only serve to satisfy the victim's family, and releive the state of paying his costs in prison.

There is no other person's life in immediate danger ONCE the criminal is in custody.

So why kill him ?

I don't see the hypocrisy in that. You chose who may live and who may die....I see.

Lord Urizen
NOPE...the choice was FORCED upon you.

You didn't want to make this choice. You didn't approach someone just to kill, you wanted to save a life.

WrathfulDwarf

Can you PLEASE stop calling people names and then claim someone is bashing you?

Buy you don't have muscular dystrophy (or at least haven't told us) so you still can't eat a hamburger! A cow is a living being...the butcher kill the cow. You ate it...you pretty much involved in the cows murder. OH NO!!!!!

Lord Urizen
He didn't get that by not eating meat though did he? No. You can get whatever you get from meats, from vitamin pills and it's just as effective. More so infact, because you don't have meat rotting in your stomach (and it does rot).

-AC

That is not true for everyone.

animal proteins are more complete than plant proteins. ASK any bodybuilder, they will tell you.

anways as the thread starter, i already stated that my question was in reference to human beings only, as human beings would not be treated as food..hope fully not.

Please stick to it.

Soleran

You didn't want to make this choice. You didn't approach someone just to kill, you wanted to save a life.

You could have taken the super high road and taken your own life! and you saved a life still the man with the detonator.

Besides you didn't answer my last scenario.

Bardock42

Bullshit. You chose who lives and who dies. Why do you think you may kill someone just because that someone kills another? What makes you any better than the potential killer?

Lord Urizen
Can you PLEASE stop calling people names and then claim someone is bashing you?

Buy you don't have muscular dystrophy (or at least haven't told us) so you still can't eat a hamburger! A cow is a living being...the butcher kill the cow. You ate it...you pretty much involved in the cows murder. OH NO!!!!!

You know what's funny? Is that the moderator is supposed to make sure there is a level of respect being exchanged between debators.

You are being just as disrespecful as anyone, more so than myself.

Lord Urizen
Bullshit. You chose who lives and who dies. Why do you think you may kill someone just because that someone kills another? What makes you any better than the potential killer?

Why are you for Death Penalty then?

Alpha Centauri
That is not true for everyone.

animal proteins are more complete than plant proteins. ASK any bodybuilder, they will tell you.

anways as the thread starter, i already stated that my question was in reference to human beings only, as human beings would not be treated as food..hope fully not.

Please stick to it.

I already gave you the answer. However, you have clear problems distinguishing between different types of killing and why they are different.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak

-AC

mmmm rotting meat, delicious.

Bardock42
Why are you for Death Penalty then?
Who said I was for the Death Penalty?
I don't mind it, mostly because of my severe lack of morals, but I don't support it either.

Hmm...anyone else thinking about "Killing in the Name" everytime you see the thread?

Soleran
What Rage Against the Machine, what...........

WrathfulDwarf
You know what's funny? Is that the moderator is supposed to make sure there is a level of respect being exchanged between debators.

You are being just as disrespecful as anyone, more so than myself.

Say what? Disrespectful...Meeee? Who call who an idiot for provinding his opinion? I gave you my Cow/Butcher/Hamburger/Murder scenerio and you call me an idiot.

Next time don't put this in your first post if you don't like other people's opinions.

Lord Urizen
So its a one for one, you kill him and save someone else but you killed and in the end the equation was such that one life was ended..................

So now go one step further and say the person with the detonator is a victim as well and either he detonates the other person or is shot by a sniper at an undisclosed location. Now you have the gun and the same situation.....................

I'm confused here. The victim is the detanator?

Well from what i understand of the situation....

If the victim is clearly going to detanate the bomb (i dont know why he would) and will infact kill another person, then how else will we stop him from killing the other person?

If the only solution for saving the other person's life is to kill the person who is endangering his life, IF THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, then what other choice do you have?

Your objective is to save that person's life.

First I'd let the sniper try.

Let's say he misses, and the detanator is about to kill another victim, i would have to see what other options i have.

Let's say there are no other options...lets say its either i SHOOT the detanator OR the other person dies.....

I am unsure. I am not a cop.

Lord Urizen
Say what? Disrespectful...Meeee? Who call who an idiot for provinding his opinion? I gave you my Cow/Butcher/Hamburger/Murder scenerio and you call me an idiot.

Next time don't put this in your first post if you don't like other people's opinions.

I do want answers. But respectful ones. You were clearly being sarcastic in your response, again referring to my logic as absurd, etc.

You could easily say "we kill a cow for food, how is that any better?:"

which i DID answer btw, but instead you go

"OMG...we ate a hamburger OH NO!!! LORD URIZEN SAYS THAT MURDER OH NO!!!""

You are NOT even debating with me Moderator, you are CLEARLY making fun of me, and i DONT HAVE TObe subject to it.

Alpha Centauri
I do want answers. But respectful ones. You were clearly being sarcastic in your response, again referring to my logic as absurd, etc.

You are NOT even debating with me Moderator, you are CLEARLY making fun of me, and i DONT HAVE TObe subject to it.

Call the wah-mbulance, we've got an emo-gency.

-AC

Soleran
Your indecision has cost lives! How about another alternative if you commit suicide no one else will be harmed. The lives of several people are in your hands!

WrathfulDwarf

You keep asking for respect. Yet failed to provide any for your fellow members. I caught you redhanded in the abortion thread. If I don't put my reponse in a context that most appeals to you don't take as disrespetful. I take it you're over sensitive to opinions.

Lord Urizen
Suicide?

Then i am killing myself.......

You know, i COULD just NOT kill anyone.....would that work ?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Your indecision has cost lives! How about another alternative if you commit suicide no one else will be harmed. The lives of several people are in your hands!

Are beseeching President Bush?

Lord Urizen
You keep asking for respect. Yet failed to provide any for your fellow members. I caught you redhanded in the abortion thread. If I don't put my reponse in a context that most appeals to you don't take as disrespetful. I take it you're over sensitive to opinions.

There is a major difference between displaying opinions and outright making fun of someone else's point of view

The abortion thread? Read all 5 pages bro, you will see how disrespecfuly PVS and Alpha Centauri were initially to me, before i got nasty back.

I reported them MANY times and you guys did NOTHING about it..so you expect me to remain respectful to them???

Ask Princess Mary, ask Punker 69, ask Doc b77, and THEY WILL TELL you just how nasty those guys are to anyone who thinks differently from they.

Bardock42
Suicide?

Then i am killing myself.......

You know, i COULD just NOT kill anyone.....would that work ?

Yeah, that would work just fine.

Punker69

*turns vegan*

Why are we comparing human beings to cows?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punker69

Cause they are equal?

Inspectah Deck

I some ways that is true. But is overdoing it bad?

Like over-walking?

Arachnoidfreak
Arachnoid i am not trying to ignore you, many people are makign arguments against me, and i am trying to address each one.

This is priceless. Instead of taking this post to address my argument, you took it to address the fact that you're not addressing my argument.

You're awesome.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

Like over-walking?

Over-walking isn't bad.

Punker69
Ask Princess Mary, ask Punker 69, ask Doc b77, and THEY WILL TELL you just how nasty those guys are to anyone who thinks differently from they.

Whoa, dont throw me into this. I can handle those guys.

Alpha Centauri

Like over-walking?

I wouldn't say a mass genocidal purge of world diseases would be bad, no.

Again, it's the situation it occurs in.

-AC

Lord Urizen
Thanks Punker.

Lord Urizen
Yeah, that would work just fine.

LOLOL

Punker69
Cause they are equal?

This is news to me.

Bardock42
This is news to me.

Good thing I told you...now you won't sound stupid when talking about it.

Arachnoidfreak
I wouldn't say a mass genocidal purge of world diseases would be bad, no.

Again, it's the situation it occurs in.

-AC

I would. China doesn't need a population boost, much less the rest of the world. We're having enough problems as it is.

WrathfulDwarf
There is a major difference between displaying opinions and outright making fun of someone else's point of view

The abortion thread? Read all 5 pages bro, you will see how disrespecfuly PVS and Alpha Centauri were initially to me, before i got nasty back.

I reported them MANY times and you guys did NOTHING about it..so you expect me to remain respectful to them???

Okay, this whole $1 Drama Theather is getting old. I don't need you to tell me about PVS and AC or anyone else. We keep track of any troublemakers.

You have the option of putting them on ignore. Use the ignore option on both and continue posting your thoughts without name calling. So let's just call it a night...alright? Enough.

Because both animal and human are living creatures. When was the last time you saw a cow butchering a human?

Alpha Centauri
I would. China doesn't need a population boost, much less the rest of the world. We're having enough problems as it is.

I said diseases, not people. I would rid the world of a lot of people were it completely legal to do so.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I said diseases, not people. I would rid the world of a lot of people were it completely legal to do so.

-AC

I know what you said. Purging diseases would increase the population. that was the whole point of my post.

Lord Urizen
You know what?

Sorry Moderator, but i felt very bombarded by many debators here. Unreasonably bombarded.

And for you to have just jumped in there with your sarcasm certainly made my role on this debate feel minimal.

Ne ways, ill continue this tomorrow.

It's me VS 10000 sumthing debators who think death is okay in all scenarios, and i guess if i had other people with my point of view to back me up here, i wouldn't feel so ganged up on.

Later

Alpha Centauri

Coincidentally I've disposed of all three people that you cited as references, in the abortion thread or other threads. So have many others, such as PVS.

I know from experience that mods don't give a shit about the situation if you happened to retaliate, they see it as you not helping yourself. If you're being abused or trolled and you get nasty back, it invalidates your report, in their eyes. Unless you are justifiably defending yourself.

In both cases, you've done neither. You're not being abused or trolled, you're being a hypocrite.

-AC

Bardock42
You know what?

Sorry Moderator, but i felt very bombarded by many debators here. Unreasonably bombarded.

And for you to have just jumped in there with your sarcasm certainly made my role on this debate feel minimal.

It's me VS 10000 sumthing debators who think death is okay in all scenarios, and i guess if i had other people with my point of view to back me up here, i wouldn't feel so ganged up on.

Later

But it is just you against 10 000 because your opinion is wrong again..change it and we can all live happily ever after.

Inspectah Deck
Over-walking isn't bad.

Yes it is.

Punker69
We keep track of any troublemakers.

No you dont roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because both animal and human are living creatures.

So both humans and animals are equal? Humans are just a higher form of intelligence?

When was the last time you saw a cow butchering a human?

Yesterdays episode of "Ripleys believe it or not".

Lord Urizen
Nope my opinion hasn't changed, because i am not convinced yet. I think the insults are blocking my vision.

Ne ways, tomorrow ! later

Punker69
Coincidentally I've disposed of all three people that you cited as references, in the abortion thread or other threads. So have many others, such as PVS.

Please enlighten me. Im running low on flashbacks.

Alpha Centauri
I know what you said. Purging diseases would increase the population. that was the whole point of my post.

I was just using it as an example of why killing something isn't necessarily bad.

You know what?

Later

Are you even serious? You're upset because people are continually proving you wrong, silly or both, and you don't have anyone else who agrees?

Possibly the most unintentionally funny remark ever. Then of course there was the "I'll continue this tomorrow."

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Please enlighten me. Im running low on flashbacks.

I don't remember exactly where, I believe it was something to do with abortion at one point, then again in the O.T.F where you were arguing with me about hip hop or something.

You had a different username then. Either way, this isn't the time or the place. I appreciate the laugh you gave me with "I can handle those guys." Nice one.

So both humans and animals are equal? Humans are just a higher form of intelligence?

Humans are animals. More from "What your school should have taught you" next week!

-AC

Adam_PoE
Yesterdays episode of "Ripleys believe it or not".

I thought you did not watch television anymore, liar?

Bardock42
Yes it is.

No it isn't. Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Nope my opinion hasn't changed, because i am not convinced yet. I think the insults are blocking my vision.

Ne ways, tomorrow ! later

Hmm, you should stop being so emotional...your posts can be very offensive, and no one here really cares....that's just the tone around...also, this board is heavy on sarcasm (good and not just as good as the good) ...so you should get used to it when you want to stay here.

Arachnoidfreak
I was just using it as an example of why killing something isn't necessarily bad.

-AC

I understand, but purging diseases and increasing the human population IS bad. You have a valid point, just need a different analogy for the stupid people.

WrathfulDwarf
You know what?

Later

No, seriously...let's just knock it off. They're giving you the opinion you've asked for. It's just you don't like their opinion. Not everyone has the same opinion. Occasionally there are times in which people share the same opinion. That's the way the world works. Please, do go outside and get some fresh air like. Just like I asked you on the pm you send me. Enough...really...enough.

Inspectah Deck

Hahahaha!

Lord Urizen
No, seriously...let's just knock it off. They're giving you the opinion you've asked for. It's just you don't like their opinion. Not everyone has the same opinion. There are times in which people share the same opinion. That's the way the world works. Please, do go outside and get some fresh air like. Just like I asked you on the pm you send me. Enough...really...enough.

I do appreciate opinions. Just hold the insults, that's all.

Punker69
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I thought you did not watch television anymore, liar?

The Dentist office.

Bardock42
I understand, but purging diseases and increasing the human population IS bad. You have a valid point, just need a different analogy for the stupid people.

What's up with people claiming what is bad and what isn't...someone got a secret link to some sort of absolute moral code? No? Maybe you should stop claiming it then.

Alpha Centauri
I do appreciate opinions. Just hold the insults, that's all.

How do you hold the insults when you seem to be insulted by anything, especially opinions differing from your own and people expressing them to you in a debate?

You think you're slick.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
No you dont roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you base this upon WHAT? How do you know we DON'T?

Then if we're so intelligent (sp?) we can assume the cow feels pain...right?

Oh, I'm sorry...my fault. I meant to say the real world. I should have told you to be in the real world when replying.

Great Vengeance
What's up with people claiming what is bad and what isn't...someone got a secret link to some sort of absolute moral code? No? Maybe you should stop claiming it then.

Lol.

Punker69
I don't remember exactly where, I believe it was something to do with abortion at one point, then again in the O.T.F where you were arguing with me about hip hop or something.

You had a different username then. Either way, this isn't the time or the place. I appreciate the laugh you gave me with "I can handle those guys." Nice one.

Humans are animals. More from "What your school should have taught you" next week!

-AC

I dont debate in the Abortion thread. And when did I have a debate about hip-hop on the OTF? And why would you be debating me about hip-hop.

I can handle you guys. Since I never engage in a debate im not familiar with and im not engaging in a debate here either.

Humans are Mammals. Not animals.

Arachnoidfreak
Um, mammals are a part of the animal kingdom.

Stick to Christianity, science obviusly isn't your strong point.

Punker69
Um, mammals are a part of the animal kingdom.

Stick to Christianity, science obviusly isn't your strong point.

Part of it but it doesn't represent the whole kingdom now does it.

Bardock42
I dont debate in the Abortion thread. And when did I have a debate about hip-hop on the OTF? And why would you be debating me about hip-hop.

I can handle you guys. Since I never engage in a debate im not familiar with and im not engaging in a debate here either.

Humans are Mammals. Not animals.

Irony?

Bardock42

Everything that is part of the animal kingdom is an animal....cows are mammals too...cool, eh?

Punker69
And you base this upon WHAT? How do you know we DON'T?

I've been here just as long as you have. And besides, the moderators never could keep track of me when I was socking. Great tracking system you have.

Then if we're so intelligent (sp?) we can assume the cow feels pain...right?

I dont know, have either of us ever been a cow?

Oh, I'm sorry...my fault. I meant to say the real world. I should have told you to be in the real world when replying.

The show is reality. It talks about things that happen in real life. Genius.

Punker69
Everything that is part of the animal kingdom is an animal....cows are mammals too...cool, eh?

Guess your right.

Bardock42

Can we even be sure that another human feels pain? Have you ever been another human?

Alpha Centauri

Who said it does?

You said: So both humans and animals are equal? Humans are animals. You should have said are humans and other animals equal.

Again, the "I can handle you guys" was funny the first time. Don't milk it.

-AC

Punker69
Can we even be sure that another human feels pain? Have you ever been another human?

They've said they've felt pain. And we as humans have felt pain.

Cows on the other hand, cant talk. Last time I checked. But hey, i've never tried.

Punker69
Who said it does?

You said: So both humans and animals are equal? Humans are animals. You should have said are humans and other animals equal.

Again, the "I can handle you guys" was funny the first time. Don't milk it.

-AC

True, that is the statement I should've made.

Was it actually funny? Did you have a nice laugh?

So are humans just a higher form of intelligence?

Bardock42

Cows on the other hand, cant talk. Last time I checked. But hey, i've never tried.

Can we trust people what they said? I know why it seems more probable that other humans do feel pain, but if we look at it reasonably, we know just as much about it as about cows.

Adam_PoE

So if I cut a mute person, he does not feel pain? Handle us indeed.

WrathfulDwarf
I've been here just as long as you have. And besides, the moderators never could keep track of me when I was socking. Great tracking system you have.

The show is reality. It talks about things that happen in real life. Genius.

Wrong....and now you've dug a pretty big hole with this Punker69. Indeed, great system...especially when we confesions out. Don't you dare go Christian on me again. Compare to you I'm a Saint of The Navarrone. This is not blasphemy...begone lying Satan! Lord Jesus is my protector and savior.

The cow thing...does moan of shows signs of struggle when getting butcher? Gee, I guess it doesn't know pain then.

Ripley's is reality? Whoah! Simply whoah!

Alpha Centauri
So are humans just a higher form of intelligence?

Technically, yes.

Judging by this thread and other threads here, no. I've seen paint with more intelligence.

-AC

Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing

Sorry guys this is just too funny.

And I'm such an idiot that i actually took any of this seriously !!!!

Punker69
Wrong....and now you've dug a pretty big hole with this Punker69. Indeed, great system...especially when we confesions out. Don't you dare go Christian on me again. Compare to you I'm a Saint of The Navarrone. This is not blasphemy...begone Satan! Lord Jesus is my savior.

The cow thing...does moan of shows signs of struggle when getting butcher? Gee, I guess it doesn't know pain then.

What confessions? Raz already knows, if thats what your getting at. He re-activated my account. You need to work on your sarcasm. Its not as funny as say, Bardocks.

Have you seen a cow get butchered before?

Yes it is reality.

Bardock42
laughing laughing laughing

Sorry guys this is just too funny.

And I'm such an idiot that i actually took any of this seriously !!!!

I'm dead serious with everything I say....

I can't speak for AC but from what I know of him I am sure he is too...

Punker69
Can we trust people what they said? I know why it seems more probable that other humans do feel pain, but if we look at it reasonably, we know just as much about it as about cows.

Only difference is, you as a human can testify to feeling pain. Can other cows do so as well?

Punker69
So if I cut a mute person, he does not feel pain? Handle us indeed.

Is he also paralyzed? Unable of smacking you in the face?

Adam_PoE
Wrong....and now you've dug a pretty big hole with this Punker69. Indeed, great system...especially when we confesions out. Don't you dare go Christian on me again. Compare to you I'm a Saint of The Navarrone. This is not blasphemy...begone lying Satan! Lord Jesus is my protector and savior.

"Ripley's Believe It or Not" is a reality television show, mammals are not animals, and those living things that cannot speak cannot feel pain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punker69
Technically, yes.

Judging by this thread and other threads here, no. I've seen paint with more intelligence.

-AC

So does it even matter what any of us do as humans. Is it ok for me and my friends to gang rape someone? Thats what male dogs do to female dogs or bitches that are in heat.

What does it really matter? If im just a higher form of animal life than where do morals even come into play at all?

Bardock42
Only difference is, you as a human can testify to feeling pain. Can other cows do so as well?

Not in any code I am familiar with.

But if I'd tell you about my pain in German, would you understand it?

Punker69
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" is a reality television show, mammals are not animals, and those living things that cannot speak cannot feel pain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is.

I revised my "mamalls are not animals" statement.

And I never said that either.

Arachnoidfreak
Is he also paralyzed? Unable of smacking you in the face?

Are cows unable of kicking you in the nuts?

Lord Urizen
I'm dead serious with everything I say....

I can't speak for AC but from what I know of him I am sure he is too...

I am not making fun of you Bardock, but from a neutral perspective, this debate is getting hilarious .

Punker69
Not in any code I am familiar with.

But if I'd tell you about my pain in German, would you understand it?

No, but I could get a german translator or I could learn German. Could you get a cow translator or learn some sort of cow language?

Adam_PoE
It is.

I revised my "mamalls are not animals" statement.

And I never said that either.

The implication of this statement is not that a cow does not feel pain because it cannot communicate to you that it does:

Punker69
Are cows unable of kicking you in the nuts?

Probably while he's being beheaded.

Lord Urizen
Sorry Punker, i know u and i see eye to eye on issues of Death, but bro...

COWS DO feel pain...every ANIMAL DOES.

Alpha Centauri
So does it even matter what any of us do as humans. Is it ok for me and my friends to gang rape someone? Thats what male dogs do to female dogs or bitches that are in heat.

Is it ok for your friends to indulge knowingly in the illegal and despicable act of raping a female...because many male dogs have impulsive sex with female dogs who naturally and scientifically give off scents that attract said behavior?

You're asking me that seriously?

What does it really matter? If im just a higher form of animal life than where do morals even come into play at all?

I wouldn't say you're a higher form of animal life.

If I needed help or assistance that required some kind of rational though, intelligence and competence I'd rely more on plankton than I would you.

No offense.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
What confessions? Raz already knows, if thats what your getting at. He re-activated my account. You need to work on your sarcasm. Its not as funny as say, Bardocks.

Have you seen a cow get butchered before?

Yes it is reality.

Don't you dare twist the facts here. You need to work on your brain. We all knew it. We're giving you the chance to redeem yourself. Mocking the system makes you feel superior? HA!. Your lies may fool human minds. But it won't fool Lord Jesus. Quit your lies and repent.

Yes, I seen a cow butchered. What's your point?

Whoah! Simply whoah!

Punker69
The implication of this statement is not that a cow does not feel pain because it cannot communicate to you that it does:

I wasn't implicating anything. Thats not even the context of the conversation. Bardock was trying to say that we we cannot really know for sure if other humans can feel pain. I just proposed another question to think about.

Punker69
Is it ok for your friends to indulge knowingly in the illegal and despicable act of raping a female...because many male dogs have impulsive sex with female dogs who naturally and scientifically give off scents that attract said behavior?

You're asking me that seriously?

Yes I am. If im just a higher form of animal life that what does it matter how I conduct myself if im just a higher for of the dogs that eat their own vomit.

Bardock42
I am not making fun of you Bardock, but from a neutral perspective, this debate is getting hilarious .

Hint, hint, I wasn't dead serious when I said that....

No, but I could get a german translator or I could learn German. Could you get a cow translator or learn some sort of cow language?

Well, yes, I'd say there is certainly ways to determine when a cow feels pain or not....

Alpha Centauri
I wasn't implicating anything. Thats not even the context of the conversation. Bardock was trying to say that we we cannot really know for sure if other humans can feel pain. I just proposed another question to think about.

I think you've had enough embarassment for one day.

-AC

Lord Urizen
Punker, if you own a Labridor you might think differently.

Also our intelligence may be higher in some ways, but animals have a different TYPE of intelligence than we do, AND often have superior senses.

Punker69
Don't you dare twist the facts here. You need to work on your brain. We all knew it. We're giving you the chance to redeem yourself. Mocking the system makes you feel superior? HA!. Your lies may fool human minds. But it won't fool Lord Jesus. Quit your lies and repent.

Is this supposed to be funny or do I need to make fun of you some more?

Yes, I seen a cow butchered. What's your point?

Just making sure you had grounds to back up your claim.

Alpha Centauri
Is this supposed to be funny or do I need to make fun of you some more?

Wait, not to rain on your parade or anything but...do you actually believe you are NOT the laughing stock of this thread?

Yes I am. If im just a higher form of animal life that what does it matter how I conduct myself if im just a higher for of the dogs that eat their own vomit.

Read it back, here: "Is it ok for your friends to indulge knowingly in the illegal and despicable act of raping a female...because many male dogs have impulsive sex with female dogs who naturally and scientifically give off scents that attract said behavior?"

Do you not see the sheer stupidity in this?

-AC

Adam_PoE
I think you've had enough embarassment for one day.

-AC

I did not even realize it was possible to Punk yourself.

Punker69
Well, yes, I'd say there is certainly ways to determine when a cow feels pain or not....

I didn't say there wasn't.

Lord Urizen
Either way....Cows are not protected by law.

Human Beings are....why? I dono, don't ask me.

I still think that a butcher has to be pretty cold to be able to chop up an animal like its no big deal.

This coldness may be what an executioner has in order to perform his or her job on executing criminals.

Alpha Centauri
Everyone back away, he's chasing his tail.

-AC

Punker69
Wait, not to rain on your parade or anything but...do you actually believe you are NOT the laughing stock of this thread?

Read it back, here: "Is it ok for your friends to indulge knowingly in the illegal and despicable act of raping a female...because many male dogs have impulsive sex with female dogs who naturally and scientifically give off scents that attract said behavior?"

-AC

No. Answer the question. If im just a higher form of animal life than how does it matter how I act?

Bardock42

-AC

Well, I wouldn't say it is alright because dogs do it (if they do it) I'd say it is not immoral....lack of morals and such....

Lord Urizen
Labridors are fkn adorable btw

Punker69
Everyone back away, he's chasing his tail.

-AC

Everyone back away, AC's making another insanely funny remark.

Lord Urizen
Look, me and Punker used to debate like crazy a few weeks ago.

We were basically rivals, he being conservative Christian, i being a liberal bisexual nutcase....

But the ironic thing is....he is a hell of a LOT more DIPLOMATIC than any of you guys here.

NineCoronas
Everyone back away, AC's making another insanely funny remark. laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
I mean think about it....

A 15 year old keeping his cool, be composed, debating with respect...while the rest of you guys are what?

Thirty something year olds throwing insults at a little kid ?

Wow..you guys are SO COOL !

Bardock42
Look, me and Punker used to debate like crazy a few weeks ago.

We were basically rivals, he being conservative Christian, i being a liberal bisexual nutcase....

But the ironic thing is....he is a hell of a LOT more DIPLOMATIC than any of you guys here.

I doubt that, you just happen to have a similar opinion on some issues.

Happens to everyone.

Punker69

And all this time I thought WD's lame attempts on sarcasm in attempt to prove a point where....

NineCoronas
Killing is only moral in self-defence or defence of another. Though not moral, I'd probably kill out of revenge (Say my best friend was killed, I'd kill him later).

Lord Urizen
Bardock...we only have similiar opinions on issues concering DEATH,....

He and i used to ARGUE like crazy on threads concerning homosexuality. He thinks its sinful, i dont beleive in "sin"

We used to be virtual enemies, but despite the fact that i may often find him close minded, he is still very diplomatic and as respectful as possible.

He never initates the disrespect.

Punker69
Killing is only moral in self-defence or defence of another. Though not moral, I'd probably kill out of revenge (Say my best friend was killed, I'd kill him later).

You'd kill your best friend blink

Lord Urizen

I agree for the most part Ninecoronas.

Bardock42
Bardock...we only have similiar opinions on issues concering DEATH,....

He and i used to ARGUE like crazy on threads concerning homosexuality. He thinks its sinful, i dont beleive in "sin"

We used to be virtual enemies, but despite the fact that i may often find him close minded, he is still very diplomatic and as respectful as possible.

He never initates the disrespect.

I think you misunderstood what I said.

Alpha Centauri
No. Answer the question. If im just a higher form of animal life than how does it matter how I act?

The answer is in the post you nitwit. I'll assume you got to the part where you grew a thumb, but have I been too kind to assume you can read?

Female dogs in heat give off scents and naturally reactive smells that make the male dogs act that way. It's natural.

Forcing a female to have sexual intercourse with many men against her will, through no fault of her own, is completely different.

Everyone back away, AC's making another insanely funny remark.

The irony is, it wasn't meant to be funny and second, I doubt you get what I meant.

Thirty something year olds throwing insults at a little kid ?

Wow..you guys are SO COOL

You added ten years to my age, there.

-AC

NineCoronas
You'd kill your best friend blink Sorry, kill the killer later.

Lord Urizen
You added ten years to my age, there.

Ahhh...so your 20 like me.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, because shockingly you don't have to be old to be smart.

Just smart.

-AC

Punker69
Female dogs in heat give off scents and naturally reactive smells that make the male dogs act that way. It's natural.

Forcing a female to have sexual intercourse with many men against her will, through no fault of her own, is completely different.

The female dog never asked for all the neighborhood dogs to come and have sex with her. I one time saw a female in heat and she was basically being raped by the neighboord dogs. She was yelping and screaming because she didn't want it.

Also, lets say the woman being raped is wearing skimpy and seductive clothing. Just like the female dog is also giving off scents to draw the males dogs to her so is the woman showing of her body in attempt to attract men. Is it still ok for me and my friends to gang rape her?

The irony is, it wasn't meant to be funny and second, I doubt you get what I meant.

Sure it wasn't. It was meant to be sarcastic in a self-attempt to demeanour him. Besides, I know what you meant, your post aren't that intelligent.

Bardock42
Yeah, because shockingly you don't have to be old to be smart.

Just smart.

-AC

Good one.

Punker69
EDIT.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>