Movie V vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Movie V vs Movie Blade

V:

Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

Blade:Regenerative healing factor, vampiric strength, undead speed, unique ability to "smell" supernatural creatures, unique martial-artist.

Weapons:

V gets 6 promethium daggers.

Blade gets an adamantium acid-edged sword.

UltimateStryfe
V. he rips Blade up before he can heal.
didn't see the movie read the comics.

jasononline
*cough* titanium sword *cough* lol.

Blades healing factor doesn't come into play. He heals in a day or two, unless he has a large dose of blood nearby. This would be a good fight.

Blade 5/10

Darth Martin
I beleive V is smarter and has a broader tactical mind and is about above peak human, but blade with blood is capable ofn lifting 3 tons approximentaley. I say V6/10

MrHeavySilence
Movie Blade is a much better fighter. He can leap 30 feet in the air, contort around gunfire, and he's got a variety of weapons. Shotguns, automatic pistols, and one mean sword. V might've been fast enough to take out those morons with the knives, but Blade is much faster than any of them. He's likely to win this one in my opinion.

Darth Martin
I'm gonna say this is blade that just drank his serum(powers at 80%) thhatmeans he can lift about a ton. Iay their about even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.