Holy Crap.... Whats going on *Shock*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I was downstairs studying my Math, getting ready for my exam and some things happen...

First, A Pillow on the other chair, falls. I am the only ****ing person in my house, how did it fall??

Second, About 15 minutes later, I am studying, and I look over. I see the cushion on the chair I'm sitting on Go In, then out, then In again...

I Packed up all my stuff and went up to my room....

There's No way that shit should have happened....

shock

I Don't Think I'll wank tonight because of this no expression

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I was downstairs studying my Math, getting ready for my exam and some things happen...

First, A Pillow on the other chair, falls. I am the only ****ing person in my house, how did it fall??

Second, About 15 minutes later, I am studying, and I look over. I see the cushion on the chair I'm sitting on Go In, then out, then In again...

shock

I Don't Think I'll wank tonight because of this no expression best prank ever

Agent Krueger
It's the Ghost of Vincent Valentine. He's pissed that you took his wanking spot. And blocks his view of Yuffie poster everyday at night.

NineCoronas
Check rats (Honestly... that might be it).

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Check rats (Honestly... that might be it).

Rats Don't get around beside me withut me noticing..

NineCoronas
Rats Don't get around beside me withut me noticing.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jabba the Hutt
Poltergeistninja

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
It's the Ghost of Vincent Valentine. He's pissed that you took his wanking spot. And blocks his view of Yuffie poster everyday at night.

Itzak

shock

Damn assassins aren't doing a very good job of being unnoticed. This is going on the bill!disgust

Michael Jackson?! ermm If so, you're doomed. no expression

PandoraMomo

shock

no wanking???? booooo

i say blame it on ur imaginary friend, Ishmael

DarkC

shock

Do the ghostwriter thing to check for active spirits.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Do the ghostwriter thing to check for active spirits.

What no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
This has happened to me before... pretty scary stuff fear

DarkC
What no expression
Take out a piece of paper and a pencil, relax your writing arm, and ask the "empty" house to go ahead and tell ya' something. stick out tongue

Mišt
My house told me tomorrow's lottery numbersermm

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
It also said you were standing outside my window, staring at my bare chest while I changed, breathing heavilyermm

Prabhodh

shock

laughing out loud

you've done a little too much maths, take a break.

Gornack

shock

Dude, never supress the urge to wank! no2

bogen
it's bad for your health , i mean it.
if you don't you feel like you've missed out, waiting for the next oppertunitie

LanceWindu
I wanked twice today...I'm uber healthy.

Gornack
Originally posted by bogen
it's bad for your health , i mean it.
if you don't you feel like you've missed out, waiting for the next oppertunitie

For realz! You don't want to get clogged now, do you? no2 Originally posted by LanceWindu
I wanked twice today...I'm uber healthy. Pretty good for a guy who just woke up ten minutes ago! ZING! eek!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Gornack
For realz! You don't want to get clogged now, do you? no2 Pretty good for a guy who just woke up ten minutes ago! ZING! eek!

I woke up like 15 hours ago. stick out tongue I haven't been to bed yet.

Gornack
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I woke up like 15 hours ago. stick out tongue I haven't been to bed yet.

Okay, Lance. I'll let this one slide . . . . . . . . THIS TIME!!!! Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.