Wolverine vs. Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyquis52
The ones from the movie Alien?

UltimateStryfe
yep.

Psyquis52
Well, if it's the same situation as in Aliens then I think he would be screwed. I imagine he would be able to smell them coming or something like that but I doubt he would last long cutting them up.

Think on this. The guy is 100% close range. The Aliens bleed acid when you cut them. Wolverine will be covered in no time.

I say he becomes a new nest for Aliens and then he survives to fight again and then he gets captured again and so one and so forth for quite a while. Finally, he escapes. In the grand scheme of things he wouldn't be all that successful against them. Punisher would be a better opponent for the Aliens.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Well, if it's the same situation as in Aliens then I think he would be screwed. I imagine he would be able to smell them coming or something like that but I doubt he would last long cutting them up.

Think on this. The guy is 100% close range. The Aliens bleed acid when you cut them. Wolverine will be covered in no time.

I say he becomes a new nest for Aliens and then he survives to fight again and then he gets captured again and so one and so forth for quite a while. Finally, he escapes. In the grand scheme of things he wouldn't be all that successful against them. Punisher would be a better opponent for the Aliens.

then Logan is a host for Alien embryos. Hybrid Wolverine/Alien is born! the world is screwed!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.