Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thelegend1210
does anyone know where you can find the old x men cartoons at, besides ebay...

steverules
Look on youtube.com and type in x-men they have some there.

cain marko
yuor best off gettin them from ebay i did only cost me a tenner!

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Can u please put here a link with downloadable X-MEN cartoons..PLEASE!
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

steverules
Not exactly a download but here as an episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhFduqBct8&search=x-men

InnerRise
I bought the whole DVD collection of the old X-Men Cartoon Series.

Can't remember the site though sorry. But it wasn't ebay or amazon.com

It was brand new and unused and wrapped up. I think it's made up of 3 or 4 disc in all. Haven't watched them yet though.

I also have from years ago like the 1st or 2nd ever X-Men Cartoon of the Series where Jubilee is introduced and the Sentinels come also and Storm and Rogue are in a mall and they fight with stuff and stuff and they break in some lab and stuff and help by doing some stuff and maybe save somebody and stuff, the rest of the team is involved too and stuff. Can't remember much of the stuff though.

is it comprehensible.....

cain marko
Originally posted by InnerRise

It was brand new and unused and wrapped up. I think it's made up of 3 or 4 disc in all. Haven't watched them yet though.

I also have from years ago like the 1st or 2nd ever X-Men Cartoon of the Series where Jubilee is introduced and the Sentinels come also and Storm and Rogue are in a mall and they fight with stuff and stuff and they break in some lab and stuff and help by doing some stuff and maybe save somebody and stuff, the rest of the team is involved too and stuff. Can't remember much of the stuff though.

thats when morph dies innit? or is that the second one?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by InnerRise

To sum it up...Stuff.

InnerRise
Originally posted by cain marko
thats when morph dies innit? or is that the second one? Yeah Morph dies and Wolverine blames himself for leaving him behind.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
To sum it up...Stuff.
Ha, exactly. And the stuff that I recalled as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.