champion vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
this is a non jobbing champion, fighting to what he should fight like in comics. vs a man who needs no introduction superman. If champ needs it he can have the power gem. But a full potential champ shouldnt need it. they fight in new york. game on.

Mider
well i dont know what is this non jobbing champ even when he fought thanos with his uber strengh he still got out menuvered, and cant fly, but he can punch hard enough to destroy a whole planet big grin

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Mider
well i dont know what is this non jobbing champ even when he fought thanos with his uber strengh he still got out menuvered, and cant fly, but he can punch hard enough to destroy a whole planet big grin

Champ beasts superman into a inch of his death, then helps him up and takes him out for tea.

Mider
rightttttttt or champ just gets dodged and then thrown into space

the Darkone
Non-jobber Champion will kill Superman, their is nothing Superman can do to hurt Champion of the Universe who will unleashed his primordial powers on superman.

Well written Champion wins 10/10

Mider
for your info champ cant shoot nothing like the other elders thats in his bio so please dont give me that his full power crap and the guy got his ribs broken by thing

the Darkone
for your info champ cant shoot nothing like the other elders thats in his bio so please dont give me that his full power crap and the guy got his ribs broken by thing

Dude who the f**k are you to tell me info, mofo please. Champion with primodial powers can increase his strength, speed, durability, reflexes beyond normal limits, when he fought the thing he didn't even increase his abilities and that's why the champion nearly killed The thing in h2h combat. Mider by comics instead of going to websites to get your info.

Mider
who cares? when has he shot anyone, can he fly? did he even do good against thanos, even with the power gem, and thanos wasnt going that fast, all he did was do some fancy moves and dodge him and please dont say mofo again you sound rediculous

golem370
He has in fact destroyed a planet with his fist. He does have powers to. Thanos put his force field up and when Champion started hitting it Thanos was worried he was going to have to face Champion.

kgkg
Champion a strange at his prime

He defeated thor , hulk .... etc easily.

But if we look at his overall performance Superman could win this.

Non-Jobbing shouldn't loose to most heroes anyway.

but the character itself is jobbing most of the time.

Apolloknight

He cant shoot waves of energy because he focused all his energy into making his body the perfect fighting machine.

Non-jobbing Champ should have very few being his equal in combat. It also says anything sort of molecular dispersion should not harm Champ.

He is the victim of horrible writing, Seriously!

golem370
Champion has been the Champion long before Superman,Hulk and Thor ever existed.

branhole
and champs been fighting for so long, his experience is through the roog.

Avalonofthewind
Superman is pretty crafty in battle. He will win this.

One orbit punch and Champion is already at a disadvantage.

branhole
one planet deatroying punch and supes is out..

cold rock rock

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by branhole
one planet deatroying punch and supes is out..

cold rock rock

Actually that is what made him lose against Thanos...and Superman is MUCH faster than Thanos.

Instant loss for Champion with that technique. Happy Dance

Validus
Odd how Marvel characters like Champion and Galactus jobbing is disregarded yet I'd have a hard time convincing people here John Stewart is above street level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

branhole
isnt john stewart the gl off of justice leuge unlimited. because if he is that f***er is powerful.

branhole
but when champ loses to someone like she hulk, there has to be some serios jobbing.

Avalonofthewind
I don't find John to be that bad.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Actually that is what made him lose against Thanos...and Superman is MUCH faster than Thanos.

Instant loss for Champion with that technique. Happy Dance

But superman doesn't have a forcefield for Champion to pound on until he gets mad enough to punch his own planet into oblivion. Unless big blue plays dirty, he's gonna lose the fight. It'll be the doomsday fight all over again. If superman was dick enough, then he'd simply speedblitz the planet apart and leave champion sputtering in space. Since they are fighting on earth, he isn't likely to do so.

branhole
supes could also throw buildings but would that actully help him?

cheap cabbage
supes could also throw buildings but would that actully help him?

No, champion is pretty much invincible period. He just not very smart.

branhole
would supes really be able to hurt him or anything.

cheap cabbage
would supes really be able to hurt him or anything.

I'm sure superman could hurt him. Bruises, few broken bones...things of that nature. But superman would have to acutally be superman to pull that one off. That means no h2h. Just constant barrages of heat vison, freeze breath, followed by speedblitzing. I'm a raging superman fan, but I doubt big blue can keep out of Champion's reach forever. Once the champ immobilizes superman, it's over. This guy is so freak-shit strong it's ridiculous.

Mider
yeah right when has champion not been dumb he dont have the speed necessary to win, he gets punched a million times all over then throw into the sun.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
But superman doesn't have a forcefield for Champion to pound on until he gets mad enough to punch his own planet into oblivion. Unless big blue plays dirty, he's gonna lose the fight. It'll be the doomsday fight all over again. If superman was dick enough, then he'd simply speedblitz the planet apart and leave champion sputtering in space. Since they are fighting on earth, he isn't likely to do so.

I've seen Blue fight quite nicely over the last few years. His speed advantage over Champ as well as his reach is far too great to be ignored, and that is where Champ fails.

branhole
but do you think he can aviod champ forever. hed get caught and keep getting caught until he a big blue stain on champs foot.

Avalonofthewind
but do you think he can aviod champ forever. hed get caught and keep getting caught until he a big blue stain on champs foot.

Why would he try to avoid him forever when he could send Champ past orbit with 1 punch? It would be irresponsible of Superman to duke it out normally considering all the lives that would be lost.

branhole
supes always fight darkseid h2h, so what would change here. hewould think that champ is just another brute until he gets caught and goes"this guy means business"but while hes saying that champ comes up and supes is like" you think thats going to put me down" and champ hits him with the planet destroyer and supes goes down.

Avalonofthewind
supes always fight darkseid h2h, so what would change here. hewould think that champ is just another brute until he gets caught and goes"this guy means business"but while hes saying that champ comes up and supes is like" you think thats going to put me down" and champ hits him with the planet destroyer and supes goes down.

Really? Mongul has a similar role to Champion (which is funny because he's supposed to be a THANOS clone) and look what happened to him...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Superman20speed20vs20Mongul201.jpg

Lobo is even worse...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supeslobo.jpg

Darkseid would have agreed, but he's a bit busy at the moment...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/009-supermanbatman013rembrandt-dcp.jpg

bherrle
Who is Champion?

branhole
you really think any of those as strong as thanos

branhole
who was the gut supes beat before mongul? he was talking about beating someone easy.

branhole
Originally posted by bherrle
Who is Champion?

champion is the biggest jobbers in marvel. but he has enough power to destroy planets with his punch. when he had the power gem thanos tried to avoid to fight him. champoion also beat thing within an inch of his life.

Avalonofthewind
who was the gut supes beat before mongul? he was talking about beating someone easy.

Prior to that Bizzaro, but in that storyline he beat an entire city of Super-villains on his own at the same time.

branhole
what he has troudle with one now he can take all of them at the same time.

Avalonofthewind

Champion isn't the only one who jobs.

If Supes didn't job a bit throughout his comics, he wouldnt have lasted 60 something years. wink

At true potential, he's a disgusting bastid.

batdude123

That's right. Superman pwns Champion. I haven't seen one feat of Champion's that suggests that he is on the level of Superman.

branhole
what about destroying a planet with one punch. thats nowwhere nere what supes can do.

batdude123
what about destroying a planet with one punch. thats nowwhere nere what supes can do.

That's nothing new to what Superman can do. Superman has been doing that kind of sh*t for YEARS. Let's see Champion go passed the speed of light. I'd also like to see Champion pull himself out of a double black hole. Until he reaches those kinds of levels, Superman wins 10/10.

Avalonofthewind
When Supes and Darkseid fought, the planet they fought on was destroyed.

Supes destroyed a moon in one strike.

He also nearly hit Black adam with a moon destroying strike.

Some moons are bigger than planets and vice versa.

So yes, Superman can destroy planets similarly. Hell, I've seen GL's get punched through planets and then put them back together.

Champions feat isn't special by any sense.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman is pretty crafty in battle. He will win this.

One orbit punch and Champion is already at a disadvantage.

Yea, Superman's speed advantage would be difficult for Champion to deal with (as it is to most characters). Add in the fact that Superman is the only one who can fly and is the only one with long range attacks, and Champion is going to have a hard enough time just landing a punch. erm

branhole
yeah but dc characters get massively more powerful as time goes on, and how can you get punched through a planet without hitting the core or the planet blow up.

branhole
so everyone agrees champ would win because dc chracters are overated.

Avalonofthewind
so everyone agrees champ would win because dc chracters are overated.

Failing to see the logic here...

It's obvious Superman wins already. Far too many abilities over Champion and the same strength level and durability.

branhole
i was just trying to get the conversation up again, but i do believe a non jobbing champ could take this.i see a good fight but i see supes catching one to many blows and going down.

bherrle
Superman held a black hole in his hands. Punching a planet into pieces? Superman could do that drunk off a fifth of Jack smile

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050709035323

bherrle
Again, who is Champion? smile

branhole
i would show you but i dont know how to show sites.

branhole
try this site
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

Validus
i was just trying to get the conversation up again, but i do believe a non jobbing champ could take this.i see a good fight but i see supes catching one to many blows and going down.
There's no such thing as non jobbing Champion.

branhole
i guess your right but you know whats pathetic is that champ is older than galactus and he worked on his fighting skills for millions of years just to get beaten by she hulk.

bherrle
"Now he travels from one inhabited planet to the next, challenging the champions of each planet to a personal match using a form of fighting native to that world. In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost"

Wow... that's impressive.

I think you can make him 50,000 and 1 after fighting Supes though.

Juntai
Originally posted by bherrle
"Now he travels from one inhabited planet to the next, challenging the champions of each planet to a personal match using a form of fighting native to that world. In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost"

Wow... that's impressive.

I think you can make him 50,000 and 1 after fighting Supes though. And the loss to Thanos
And all the other loses.

Mr Master
Hand to Hand

Champion wins, no matter how fast Supes is, he simply can't hurt Champion, sooner or later Supes will get caught by a planet destroying punch and wallah.

Using powers:

Supes still can't hurt Champion physically, but he will defeat Champion, in a similar fashion to how Thanos did it, there's no other way cause Champ can't be hurt physically.
But is that defeat? I don't consider it.

That's a suckers way out.

So bottom line:

If Supes decides to fight it out, blood lust style he will lose.

If Supes decides to fight cleverly, with his diversity of powers,(especially flight)then Champion doesn't stand a chance.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
Hand to Hand

Champion wins, no matter how fast Supes is, he simply can't hurt Champion, sooner or later Supes will get caught by a planet destroying punch and wallah.

Using powers:

Supes still can't hurt Champion physically, but he will defeat Champion, in a similar fashion to how Thanos did it, there's no other way cause Champ can't be hurt physically.
But is that defeat? I don't consider it.

That's a suckers way out.

So bottom line:

If Supes decides to fight it out, blood lust style he will lose.

If Supes decides to fight cleverly, with his diversity of powers,(especially flight)then Champion doesn't stand a chance. Winning is winning, whether its through outright overbearing power, or just using your abilities to the fullest without direct combat.

Accel
Champion was hurt by Thing. He'll definitely feel it when Supes punches him.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
Winning is winning, whether its through outright overbearing power, or just using your abilities to the fullest without direct combat.

Absolutely, which is why I set the circumstances.

This fight would go one of two ways, depending on what Supes does.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Accel
Champion was hurt by Thing. He'll definitely feel it when Supes punches him.

Let's not forget it was a Thing comic.

Accel
Originally posted by Mr Master
Let's not forget it was a Thing comic.
It was Champion's first and best showing. We really have nothing else to go by other than the beating he took from Thanos and She-Hulk.

TheKahn
While this isn't a bad showing for Champion per se, I think it is clear that Champion isn't invincible.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_10.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_11.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_12.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_13.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_13.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/silver_surfer_1987_001_15.jpg

Mr Master
Originally posted by TheKahn
While this isn't a bad showing for Champion per se, I think it is clear that Champion isn't invincible.

I have that issue,

Nice scans of Silver Surfer defeating a Non-Power Gem Champion.

Now give him his Gem and see if that can happen again.

And you shouldn't be comparing Siver Surfer to Superman anyway, Silver Surfer is beyond Supes.

branhole
way beyond supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.