Well sheeeeeeeeeiiiit. I'm off to my houseboat trip for like five days and I . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
. . . . . won't be here for like a week, so I need to go nutzoids here to make up for lost time! eek!

Where the feck is everyone? confused As soon as I log on after drinking several beers, everyone leaves. Twats! big grin

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Gornack
. . . . . won't be here for like a week, so I need to go nutzoids here to make up for lost time! eek!

Where the feck is everyone? confused As soon as I log on after drinking several beers, everyone leaves. Twats! big grin

Echo Bay or Callville Bay?

bogen
im hear thats all you need to know

LanceWindu
*waits for Gornack to get off his ass and reply*

Council#13
no expression

Gornack
Neither, I'm going to Lake Shasta, not some place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away! Word to your mothers! NEW SIG!!!!! eek!

LanceWindu
Neither, I'm going to Lake Shasta, not some place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away! Word to your mothers! NEW SIG!!!!! eek!

You're a traitor to Lake Mead. no expression stick out tongue

Let me guess though, Seven Crown Resorts is the company furnishing the houseboat. stick out tongue

Gornack
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're a traitor to Lake Mead. no expression stick out tongue

Let me guess though, Seven Crown Resorts is the company furnishing the houseboat. stick out tongue

Hah! You might just be right! I think they furnished one of my past trips. Alz I know is that I'm on a boat, in a lake, beers, friends, a lake, a video camera . . . what more can you ask for? big grin

LanceWindu
Hah! You might just be right! I think they furnished one of my past trips. Alz I know is that I'm on a boat, in a lake, beers, friends, a lake, a video camera . . . what more can you ask for? big grin

Yeah I learned where all 7 of the Seven Crown Resorts are actually located at. stick out tongue Echo Bay is one of them and that's where I used to work.

Sounds like fun...(Gornack's horns are looking wrong in your new sig)

Gornack
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Gornack's horns are looking wrong in your new sig)

Dude, I only see one horn. Oh wait, is that what you meant??? OMG, there's only one horn!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.