KMC Quirks . . . . Mention them here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
Ever notice that even though the smilies are in alphabetical order in the 'Get Even More' list, this smilie comes before the ones that start with the letter 'A'. ========> Jumpy

That smilie is called 'Jumpy', it starts with the letter 'J'. erm

bogen
there is a forum for this you know, called the help thread or something like that.

Nevermind
Originally posted by bogen
there is a forum for this you know, called the help thread or something like that.

He isn't asking for help, he's making an observation. Mind you, this is coming from the guy who doesn't know who Paul Simon is.

Gornack
Originally posted by Nevermind
He isn't asking for help. He's making an observation. Mind you, this is coming from the guy who doesn't know who Paul Simon is.

Wait, who doesn't know who Paul Simon is??? confused

Nevermind

Gornack
Originally posted by bogen

Dude, don't make me find you and pop a cap in your ass. Word.

(CHORUS) HE'S A SAUCY DEMON, HE DON'T TAKE IT IN THE EAR.
HE LIKES EATING CAP'N CRUNCH, NOT WITH MILK BUT BEER. (CHORUS)

Kosta
Preston... I think youre on to something... Something big...

Gornack
Originally posted by Kosta
Preston... I think youre on to something... Something big...

Oh, and did you ever notice that you can't click onto this smiley to make it appear? ===> erm

You actually have to type ":" and then "\" .

erm

gamewarrior
Originally posted by Gornack
Oh, and did you ever notice that you can't click onto this smiley to make it appear? ===> erm

You actually have to type ":" and then "\" .

erm
Interesting... blink

Gornack
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Interesting... blink

Oh, I'z gotz more! Did you know that you can only make 4 threads per day, yet golem370 has 1,903 threads! How is this peculiar, one might ask? Well, he has only been here since July 22nd, 2005, that means he's been here for about 343 days. Multiply 4 time 343 and you get 1,372! That is 531 more threads than he should be allowed. smile

gamewarrior
Oh, I'z gotz more! Did you know that you can only make 4 threads per day, yet golem370 has 1,903 threads! How is this peculiar, one might ask? Well, he has only been here since July 22nd, 2005, that means he's been here for about 343 days. Multiply 4 time 343 and you get 1,372! That is 531 more threads than he should be allowed. smile
Even more interesting than before.

Thanks for the info dudehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbsup.gif ,got anymore?

Gornack
Nope. Not for now. smile

Lana

That's because that rule didn't go into effect until around last August stick out tongue

Vraya
you're way too observant Gornack roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gornack
euro

Bardock42
Originally posted by Vraya
you're way too observant Gornack roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nice way of saying "Holy Mary mother of Superman, you have to much ****ing time on your hands"

Wait, who doesn't know who Paul Simon is??? confused

Who is Paul Simon? Did he have anything to do with the song "parsley, sage, rosemary, and Lowrey's Seasoning Salt"?

Thorinn
I hate some of the smilies that are on here, especially that blink smilie, when I see somebody use it, I think there retarded or something.

Oh and keep'em comin Gornack. king

Gornack
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nice way of saying "Holy Mary mother of Superman, you have to much ****ing time on your hands"

It's my day off, Mr. Negative Nancy! mad

Bloigen

You can make one every hour to avoid it.

Skeets
Originally posted by Thorinn
I hate some of the smilies that are on here, especially that blink smilie, when I see somebody use it, I think there retarded or something.

Oh and keep'em comin Gornack. king
blink

Skeets
Ever notice that even though the smilies are in alphabetical order in the 'Get Even More' list, this smilie comes before the ones that start with the letter 'A'. ========> Jumpy

That smilie is called 'Jumpy', it starts with the letter 'J'. erm
Is it because it's a capital J not lower case like the rest.....no expression

Thorinn
Originally posted by Skeets
blink do you really want me to throw you off a steelcage again? furious

Skeets
Bring it bi*ch.........cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.