Cyclops vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
This is the same scenario as with Wolverine only by replacing him with Slade. No prep but slade has normal equip

grey fox
4/10 for slade.

Grimm22
8/10 DS no expression

Seriously the guy stabbed the Flash

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
8/10 DS no expression

Seriously the guy stabbed the Flash I see the fanboy in you showing.

newjak86
I will say Slade quite a few times as he just has better reaction time. And has a staff that kill Cyclops easier then Cyclops blast would kill Slade.

Big Sexy
All cyclops has to do is open his eyes and hes vaporized. Seriously I dont like the double standards in these forums

Draco69
Cyclops would be extremely hard-pressed to tag Slade due to his extrasensory perception (i.e. Spider-Sense) and his superhuman reflexes . His best bet is to rip open his visor at the start of the battle. But that's if Slade doesn't put a hole in his head first.

Could go either way.

newjak86
Originally posted by Big Sexy
All cyclops has to do is open his eyes and hes vaporized. Seriously I dont like the double standards in these forums What double standard it is has been proven that Slade sees the world in slow motion. Even if you don't like how he stabbed Flash he has tagged Wally as Kid Flash before it contest of pure reaction time. Infact he has done it a few times.

The big reason Wolverine can't beat Cyc in a battle is because of Scott's long range advantage he doesn't have that here as Slade has long range attacks and is faster then Scott could ever hope to be.

Darth Martin
DS 7/10

Big Sexy
Originally posted by newjak86
What double standard it is has been proven that Slade sees the world in slow motion. Even if you don't like how he stabbed Flash he has tagged Wally as Kid Flash before it contest of pure reaction time. Infact he has done it a few times.

The big reason Wolverine can't beat Cyc in a battle is because of Scott's long range advantage he doesn't have that here as Slade has long range attacks and is faster then Scott could ever hope to be. What ever dude. IF you except that PIS than why not except all Pis as legit. Optic blast move at ligtspeed. A little two step is not helping when a guy can level the entire area with a blink.

Big Sexy
Had I put Spiderman here, most would believe he would get fried. Thats the double standard

Grimm22
I see the fanboy in you showing.

Nope.

DS is too smart and fast for Cyclops wink

Draco69
What ever dude. IF you except that PIS than why not except all Pis as legit. Optic blast move at ligtspeed. A little two step is not helping when a guy can level the entire area with a blink.

He has to rip off his visor for that or at the very least adjust the reflection crystals in his visor to do that.

It's not as instantneous as you think.

Draco69
Had I put Spiderman here, most would believe he would get fried. Thats the double standard

If you put Spider-Man here, most of us would believe that Spider-Man would web his visor and semi-speedblitz him before he can move.

Big Sexy
Its stated as Lightpeed . I guess Slades runs faster than that now. I suppose he uses the speed force also

Draco69
Many, many characters have dodged his optic blasts. Even humans like Daredevil, Hawkeye and Black Widow.

ThePittman

Big Sexy
What ever makes you feel good dude. I'm just noticing a little double standard in the judgements by many people in this forum. Maybe I'm wrong in which case I apologize.

newjak86
What ever dude. IF you except that PIS than why not except all Pis as legit. Optic blast move at ligtspeed. A little two step is not helping when a guy can level the entire area with a blink. Yes but the time it takes for Scott to use his attack.
Slade thinks much faster then Scott and therefore should be able to get off the first attack whether gun gernade or energy staff Slade has a number of Long Rabge attacks that can take Scott down DS doesn't have to get close.

Spiderman would have a better chance then Wolverine but he still doesn't posses the same long range attacks that slade does.
While Spidey could web up Scott but scott will still be alive and still capable of shooting he can't shoot if Slade put a hole in his head.

Draco69
If by double standard you mean where DC characters get the shaft against ridiculously powerful cosmics and impossible prep situations then yes.

*looks sadly at Firestorm vs. Her thread...*

Big Sexy
Yeah thats what Nightwing and green arrow said

Draco69
Deathstroke jobs against those two. He has no business fighting them. But the editorials want them as his rivals or something stupid like that.

Big Sexy
Dude so him catching a flash(who sees everything in slowmotion isn't pis) Anyway I got classes now. Later

Draco69
Everything concerning the Flash losing in the DCU is PIS. He should completely own every foe he meets.

ST0RM SHAD0W
What ever makes you feel good dude. I'm just noticing a little double standard in the judgements by many people in this forum. Maybe I'm wrong in which case I apologize.

Its not a double standard.

Slade is faster on the draw then Cyclops.

In the amount of time it would take for Cyclops to rip his visor off Slade would've shot him in the head.

Metalmanx
Cyclops 8/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Its not a double standard.

Slade is faster on the draw then Cyclops.

In the amount of time it would take for Cyclops to rip his visor off Slade would've shot him in the head.

He wouldn't have to rip off the visor immediately. And Cyke's visor operates psionically. Therefore, he would be faster on the draw than Deathstroke. He could shoot any gun out of his hand first. While DS figures out what to do next, Cyke could then rip the visor off.

So, Cyke wins 8/10.

Brutacus
how does his visor work now?? by thought or by pressing something???
I mean iff it works by thought, than it's bang light's out.
I mean a bullet doesn't traffel at the speed of light and can his blast stop a bullet?
The question is ,can cyc react fast enough???

newjak86
It is doubtful that Cyclops could even begin to react to DS.
Seeing as DS can see in slow motion and he has his energy staff which would be must faster than a bullet.

MrHeavySilence
Deathstroke works much faster than Cyclops. He'd probably win.

ThePittman

Grimm22
Seriously, anyone who can hang with the TT and the JLA can beat Cyclops wink

cheap cabbage
What ever dude. IF you except that PIS than why not except all Pis as legit. Optic blast move at ligtspeed. A little two step is not helping when a guy can level the entire area with a blink.

Optic blasts do not in fact move as light speed. Sunlight powers his eyes which are extra-dimensional gateways that spew gravitons into our dimension. Cyclops shoots gravitons which do not move at the speed of light. The only way for cyclops to win is for him to do the below. And he won't do that cause slade is not a robot.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Optic blasts do not in fact move as light speed. Sunlight powers his eyes which are extra-dimensional gateways that spew gravitons into our dimension. Cyclops shoots gravitons which do not move at the speed of light. The only way for cyclops to win is for him to do the below. And he won't do that cause slade is not a robot. That would do it though

cheap cabbage
That would do it though

Fair enough, but it's not in cyclop's character to do so. Besides, Deathstroke's reaction time is fast enough for him to put a 3 rounds in Scott's chest before the poor x-man can take off his visor.

Big Sexy
Can Cyclops dodge bullets, I'm not sure. I know that though he is not on DS league, but hasn't he mastered a couple of martial arts styles. I just thought for this fight he would have the skills to at least last long enough to blast him.

drwerwer
I dont know there are to different situations i see happening one with each different winner. The situation i see Slade winning in is if cyke doesn't use that blast he used in astonishing x-men, and he would win by being able to dodge the smaller blast and shoot him with a gun and then get in close and cut his head off. I see cyclops winning by using that huge blast and totally killing Slade.

newjak86
Can Cyclops dodge bullets, I'm not sure. I know that though he is not on DS league, but hasn't he mastered a couple of martial arts styles. I just thought for this fight he would have the skills to at least last long enough to blast him. Not really as DS moves and reacts way faster than a normal human. He is at least ten times faster then Cyclops could be that is even if he trained his whole life and became an Olympic calibur athlete he couldn't even become close to matching Ds's speed.
Basically by the time Cyke even thinks to use his blast there are already three bullets heading is way or one energy blast from his staff.

Darth Martin
Cyclops wins majority.

drwerwer
Yes i think cyke wins majority too but there are a few scenarios where slade wins like cyke using smaller blast or slade being all stealth and sneaking up behin him or anther one i can think of which is getting lucky and having the quick hands shooting scott before he can do anything.

drwerwer
Cyclops 7/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by drwerwer
Yes i think cyke wins majority too but there are a few scenarios where slade wins like cyke using smaller blast or slade being all stealth and sneaking up behin him or anther one i can think of which is getting lucky and having the quick hands shooting scott before he can do anything.

Of course Sladem is cooler and better in all ways and Cyclops is not in DS level/league but considering the powers he has and the tactical knowledge of him he'd pull off like 6/10. Well don't know I'm changing my mind to Slade. The dude hangs with the flash family.

drwerwer
Exactly if he can tag flash and keep up with superman he will be able to get around cyke.

Big Sexy
Yeah but that is Pis in bag full

Darth Martin
Man, how is it PIS?

newjak86
I will say the only way for Cyke to get a win is to use his huge radius blast attack which means he must get the first attack off.
Which I feel is out of Cyke's abilities here because no matter how you slice and dice it Cyclops when it comes to reaction time and speed is nothing more than a normal human. While Scott has trained hard to be in the best physical condition possible he is still only human in those regards. Slade on the other hand has been enhanced to where his reaction time allows him to hang with Flashes and see the world in slow motion. If it was aquick draw scenario Slade still when because he will always for most part get the ffirst attack off and that is all he needs as and of his weapons outright kill Cyke.

This isn't a matter of whether Cyke's Attack could hurt Slade it is whether or not he can get the first shot off.

drwerwer
Well although slade can move pretty dang fast it is not going to help when you have a huge blast coming at you almost the speed of light.

Mider
they say its PIS cause they just dont like Slade he's been upgraded so many damn times are his states even accurate anymore, cyclops loses sorry, slade been beating guys better then cyclops for a while now just cause you dont like it doesnt give you the right to take that away from him.

Big Sexy
A flash sees everything in super slow motion. Before slade could move Flash would merc him. Slade couldn't dream of seein things like the flash. And as far as slade stabbing flash, thats garbage, A flash could move around the earth in a second without crashing into anything yet he runs into slades sword. That is seriously PIS

newjak86
Yeah but that is Pis in bag full Your right it is PIS.....
If had happened once Slade has shown more times than not he can keep up with Kid Flash and he can keep up with Superman. Obviously he could never win a race against them but he can still react with them because running speed and reaction time are different things.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
they say its PIS cause they just dont like Slade he's been upgraded so many damn times are his states even accurate anymore, cyclops loses sorry, slade been beating guys better then cyclops for a while now just cause you dont like it doesnt give you the right to take that away from him. Oh and Mider, until I see Slade tap into the speed force, it will always be piss if he can tag a flash, Moving 10 times the speed of a man is nothing to a guy that does it in the thousands.

Big Sexy
Your right it is PIS.....
If had happened once Slade has shown more times than not he can keep up with Kid Flash and he can keep up with Superman. Obviously he could never win a race against them but he can still react with them because running speed and reaction time are different things. Yeah all I'm saying is look at slade. He has been shot before. IF you get shot and can't react in time, a flash should be waaaay out of your league.

drwerwer
yea i still think its an incrdible feat tagging flash

newjak86
Originally posted by drwerwer
thats why i still have cyke winning 7/10 but since slade doesnt always show he can do that but he has shown he can do those incredible feats so he still can get by cyke and win a few times. That doesn't make sense either you take the high end feats or you don't.
And it is stated in the forum rules that if it isn't PIS which Slade has done it enough to say it isn't you go by those.
and with Slade's high end feats in he is so much faster the nCyke it isn't even funny.

Blair Wind
when slade can dodge this he wins:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

drwerwer
True my bad i think i'll go and edit that.

Big Sexy
That doesn't make sense either you take the high end feats or you don't.
And it is stated in the forum rules that if it isn't PIS which Slade has done it enough to say it isn't you go by those.
and with Slade's high end feats in he is so much faster the nCyke it isn't even funny. Problem with that theory is if you apply it to Slade, it has to apply to others. You know how many street levelers would be a match for Wolverine if everyone considered the fact that he has kept up with spider man, almost killed the hulk, can regenerate uberly, has stabbed namor.

drwerwer
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Exaclty there is no way even with all of his speed that slade will ever dodge a blast that big.

Big Sexy
Problem with that theory is if you apply it to Slade, it has to apply to others. You know how many street levelers would be a match for Wolverine if everyone considered the fact that he has kept up with spider man, almost killed the hulk, can regenerate uberly, has stabbed namor. If you accept all of Wolverines feat as non PIS slade, nor any street leveler would not be a match for him.

newjak86

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg Why does slade have to avoid if by the time Cyke even thinks of taking the visor off a bullet is in his brain or an energy blast has taken his head off.
If it is a quick draw scenario Slade should win every time.

Darth Martin
A flash sees everything in super slow motion. Before slade could move Flash would merc him. Slade couldn't dream of seein things like the flash. And as far as slade stabbing flash, thats garbage, A flash could move around the earth in a second without crashing into anything yet he runs into slades sword. That is seriously PIS

First off, DS had lots of prep and with his Super Brain Power he carefully planned out and calculated the possible outcomes with Wally. Second, Wally can not reach lightspeed unless he goes in a very straight line for an extended amount of time. DS knew this took advantage of it and planted bombs zig-zag style to slow wally down and he had to come around and straight up to slade and before he could react he went right in to slades sword(He was goping to fast for his own self).It's nothing new either, DS has been dealing wih flash familyt for as long as he has been messin wit the TT. Besides, running zig-zag and turning around then running straight is alot different than running all the way round the world. People say DS can react with him for the first few seconds. True. But in that sequence he didn't even make a move he was like that the whole time. He had it all planbned out.

Big Sexy
I could easily make a claim that wolverine woud beat slade saying that he is as fast as Spiderman, is strong enough to almost kill an angry hulk, and survive a nuke. You see it just doesn't make sense.

Grimm22

Touche stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
First off, DS had lots of prep and with his Super Brain Power he carefully planned out and calculated the possible outcomes with Wally. Second, Wally can not reach lightspeed unless he goes in a very straight line for an extended amount of time. DS knew this took advantage of it and planted bombs zig-zag style to slow wally down and he had to come around and straight up to slade and before he could react he went right in to slades sword(He was goping to fast for his own self).It's nothing new either, DS has been dealing wih flash familyt for as long as he has been messin wit the TT. Besides, running zig-zag and turning around then running straight is alot different than running all the way round the world. People say DS can react with him for the first few seconds. True. But in that sequence he didn't even make a move he was like that the whole time. He had it all planbned out. Dude I have seen scans of flash starting with that spedd outright so he can do it without running in a straight line. You still believe it, post a slade for flash with prep, the flash fans will jump on you faster than Paris Hilton at an orgy.

newjak86
Big sexy Wolverine is a completely different character then Slade and is portrayed very differently.
Your notion about the speedforce is out of whack because then people like Superman couldn't exist because he is really fast and all that but he is not connected to the speedforce. And Slade's original upgrade was 10 times he has become alot stronger since then.

Grimm22
Overall unless DS can get in H2H range, Cyclops takes it stick out tongue

drwerwer
yep, yep

Big Sexy
Big sexy Wolverine is a completely different character then Slade and is portrayed very differently.
Your notion about the speedforce is out of whack because then people like Superman couldn't exist because he is really fast and all that but he is not connected to the speedforce. And Slade's original upgrade was 10 times he has become alot stronger since then. Its pretty much common knowledge that any fight with the flash that lasts more than a page is really PIs. Seriously check it out. Anyway, I can't stay an argue, I have a test tomorrow. Later dude.

drwerwer
Although I see ds getting lucky one time and getting a shot on cyke and then chopping his head off.

newjak86
I could easily make a claim that wolverine woud beat slade saying that he is as fast as Spiderman, is strong enough to almost kill an angry hulk, and survive a nuke. You see it just doesn't make sense. Not really because Wolverine never killed an angry hulk just made him madder using his agility to stay out of reach. Wolverine has normal human durability and thus could not survive a nuke just DS could not survive a nuke.
On the other hand DS has shown the ability numerous times to see the world in slow motion and has been shown to be able to react to a flash.

Blair Wind
he can do what? didnt he wally save an ENTIRE city in like .0001 seconds? that involved zig zags..

anyways Cycke needs but one shot and he can hit all over the place:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5779865

he tagged Northstar man:
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000cwkcr1eu.jpg

all he needs to do for it to fire is open his eyes wide:
http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/pr1983/images/visor%20opening.jpg

all these people had guns pointed at him and wolvie, one hit and they all went down:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6161/cyclops56cd.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2564/cyclops68tc.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2659/cyclops72pn.jpg

His beams are too wide and can appear to fast for Slade to dodge ALL of them (bouncing back in forth) while he could be shooting off more blasts

newjak86
Why does Slade have to get into close range. He has weapons that will kill Cyke just as easy as Cyke's blast could take him out and he is alot faster then cyke.

newjak86
he can do what? didnt he wally save an ENTIRE city in like .0001 seconds? that involved zig zags..

anyways Cycke needs but one shot and he can hit all over the place:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5779865

he tagged Northstar man:
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000cwkcr1eu.jpg

all he needs to do for it to fire is open his eyes wide:
http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/pr1983/images/visor%20opening.jpg

all these people had guns pointed at him and wolvie, one hit and they all went down:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6161/cyclops56cd.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2564/cyclops68tc.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2659/cyclops72pn.jpg

His beams are too wide and can appear to fast for Slade to dodge ALL of them (bouncing back in forth) while he could be shooting off more blasts All Slade needs is one shot.
Slade isn't NorthStar tryinf to run in and get close he can shoot him from far away as well.
Cyke for his power is still only human reaction time. Even if you don't like DS fighting a flash he is still over ten times faster than peak human and therefore will get off an attack way sooner than Cyke could.

long pig
I've never heard of Scott's blasts being lightspeed. Where does that come from?

Slade's blaster is probably very, very close in power to Cyclops' normal blasts. They both can disintegrate planes and literally turn tons of rock to sand in one blast. I've seriously seen Slade harm people with his blaster(when on it's higher levels) who are probably only a few steps below Superman's durability, seriously.

This could go either way if they start far away, if not it'll come down to who reacts first. One of the two here is under peak reaction speed and the other is many, many, many, many, many, many times above peak reaction speed.

Mider
deathstroke should just run past him and cut his head off.

capt it up
Originally posted by Mider
deathstroke should just run past him and cut his head off.
visor comes off and then were is deathstroke gunna run?

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
visor comes off and then were is deathstroke gunna run?
Slade is 10-15x faster than Cyclops. He can get to 'clops before he has time to take the visor off.

That simple.

He can shoot Cyclops with an energy blast before Scott can shoot him, and like I said, his Staff Blasts are on par with Scott's visored blasts.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
Everything concerning the Flash losing in the DCU is PIS. He should completely own every foe he meets. Damn near. Flash is yet another victim of DC's "if you're not Bats, Supes or WW...........................F**k you!" rule.

If this is well written 'Stroke(Can't really stab Flash, but should beat the mess out of any non-meta w/ease) he should win more often than not because of the staff. Could be wrong thoughOriginally posted by long pig
Slade is 10-15x faster than Cyclops. He can get to 'clops before he has time to take the visor off. No he can't.

long pig
Originally posted by brainchild81
Damn near. Flash is yet another victim of DC's "if you're not Bats, Supes or WW...........................F**k you!" rule.

If this is well written 'Stroke(Can't really stab Flash, but should beat the mess out of any non-meta w/ease) he should win more often than not because of the staff. Could be wrong though No he can't.
No one knows the limits of Slade's staff. We know it was able to totally turn an army helicopter to unregonizable dust in a single blast, then, that same staff's power was raised 600%.

No, Slade can't stab Flash without some nutty prep or PIS. Just like Batman can't hit Slade without some nutty prep or CIS or PIS.

Remember, when Batman fought Slade(both times), Batman HAD prep, he had days of it. He even called Nightwing to get info on the guy. Still, Slade was superior.

That says alot IMO.

long pig
Why not?

Cyclops moves in slow motion. He would blast him pretty damn fast.

Ok, think about this:

Have you ever tried to catch a house fly with your hand? You know how hard it is? Well, they have 10x above human raction time. Even though they have no brain or weapons, you can hardly ever catch one.

Slade has 10x + + human reaction and a superhuman brain with weapons.

A near peak human catching Slade is akin to me shooting a genius level house fly who carries a small nuke. Impossible.

brainchild81
Preaching to the choir man. Slade shouldn't even work up a sweat fighting non-metas. He should beat people like Bats, NW and even Cass very fast & easy.Originally posted by long pig
Why not?

Ok, think about this:

Have you ever tried to catch a house fly with your hand? You know how hard it is? Well, they have 10x above human raction time. Even though they have no brain or weapons, you can hardly ever catch one.

A near peak human catching Slade is akin to me shooting a genius level house fly who carries a small nuke. Impossible. I thought you were saying Slade was gonna get up close to him. I've never tried to actually catch a fly w/my hand, but I have smacked many of them out of the air.

Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/Owned/godfrey.gif

brainchild81
Cooooooooooooooolsmile

long pig
I agree. And since Cylcops is BELOW NW or Batman in physical stats and Slade is nearly equal to Cyclops on blast power, this fight is basically two Cyclopses fighting each other, but one Cyclops is faster/stronger/smarter/better fighter and has better durability/better weapons than the other.

long pig
-- I thought you were saying Slade was gonna get up close to him. I've never tried to actually catch a fly w/my hand, but I have smacked many of them out of the air.--

You more likely just blew them away with air being thrown from your hand when you swing. Or, it was the older flies which are fat and unable to use their uber perceptions.

Plus, they have no brain.

brainchild81
laughing I'm not sure how old they were or their level of fitness, but I'm sure I smacked them.

DC should make up their mind about 'strokes power level.

Mider
they keep ungrading him especially during his own series.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by long pig
Why not?

Ok, think about this:

A near peak human catching Slade is akin to me shooting a genius level house fly who carries a small nuke. Impossible.

Thing is though, Cyclops doesn't need to be that fast in order to catch him. Cyke's visor is thought operated(even he stated that in AXM 14 that if he didn't try to hold it in, it wil burst from his visor). He is just as fast as Slade on the draw because of this and slower on everything else. Even if the beam isn't as fast as light, the speed on how it travels is still faster than Slade and can blanket more area than on the horizon. Given all that speed, he still doesn't have any chance to dodge something like that. 10x power reaction time doesn't make your projectiles any faster either.

So he already shot the staff and Cyke has already fired his beam. Which do you think will win? A mountain buster or a helicopter buster x6?

King Castle
hmm.. interesting.mhmm

MrMind
deathstroke everytime

Uriel005
Deathstroke 8/10 only way I see Cyclops ever winning a fight with Slade is in an open field or if he opens up full blast visor off and nukes the area reducing Slade to a puddle of jelly.

King Castle
forum rules has them start off in an open field at .5 kilometers.

so no OP was given fall back setting.

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules has them start off in an open field at .5 kilometers.

so no OP was given fall back setting.

Like I said it falls to nuking the whole area. I think a lot of people forget just how powerful Optic blasts are when unrestrained.

King Castle
DS would have to close the gap of over 500 yards at the start of the bell..

-Pr-
Wow. Didn't even know this was here.

Cyclops needs a decent range, otherwise i see Slade killing him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wow. Didn't even know this was here.

Cyclops needs a decent range, otherwise i see Slade killing him.
really why? In other threads people simply say lawn blast and thats a wrap, what makes this match any different?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
really why? In other threads people simply say lawn blast and thats a wrap, what makes this match any different?

well, i was assuming he wouldn't lawn blast from the start. he might, i doubt it though.

the ninjak
This fight is in a field.

Scott takes the visor off instatly and destroys. The brightness would disorientate DS just enough to get a tag.

YFZ 350
Scott gets terminated.

peejayd
Originally posted by long pig
I've never heard of Scott's blasts being lightspeed. Where does that come from?

* it's actually been stated at least four times in comics, in different occasions, so... smile i like the blast speed from X-men TAS though, it's the closest thing to the comics...

srankmissingnin
Both times Slade has had encounters with Deadshot he has got shot up, I imagine this fight should play out similarly... only Cyclops optic blast is faster, quicker on the draw (largely because there is no draw), and is several orders of magnitudes stronger than anything DS is packing... plus all the ricochet potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.